Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Organizing the island of Wau'kiki!

Redwood

Banned
Banished
I've been unable to do any sort of longterm roleplay for a bit now and things don't seem to be changing in the foreseeable future, so I thought why not try make the impossible possible and organize my own discord server for a handful of players to play around in my setting!

First some information about what kind of players I am looking for:
If you decide to offer yourself up to play as a character in this little setting you automatically agree to be okay with any kink other than UNDERAGE (18+), TODDLER PLAY, BLOOD/GORE, VOMIT, ZOOPHILIA SCAT AND WATERSPORTS. The latter four can be agreed upon between players, but you mustn't play into them without consent and the other 3 are always prohibited from occurring. You will be removed immediately if you violate this basic rule!
Otherwise you consent by default to anything else happening to your character. Stuff from a wide range of partners, non-consensual, cheating, musk, feet, impregnation/pregnancy and even things like sexism/racism are fair game. Of course your character always has agency over the things they are okay with engaging in, but that doesn't save you from being confronted with the subject matters! (If there is any sign of discrimination OOC though we will not tolerate that either and you'll be kicked without warning. This server welcomes any kind of person, except those of the toxic kind. )
F x M, NB x M and F x F are the preferred dynamics.

Now, as for the roleplay itself; what exactly are we looking at? Well, glad you ask! There's going to be two types of players in this world at the beginning, potentially a third kind later on. First of all, you'll be playing in a contained location known as the Island of Wau'kiki.
Group #1 is made of a handful of shipwrecked, who were thrown of their cruise ship when a cyclone cleanly ripped it in half, causing the few survivors to land on the nearest beach, some conscious, some still asleep at the start of the roleplay and unaware of their dire situation.
Group #2 of the scenario will make up the native tribes of Wau'kiki. An age old civilization of black folks which made the island their own and now have their first interaction with the outside world since the beginning of their known history! Of course there's a problem of language barrier and culture between those who stranded on the island and the ones who already call it their home. How you end up running into each other or get along will be mostly up to you!

For now I'm planning to run a few channels on a server based on various locations on the island, locking them behind user roles to make you work for access to parts of the contained world. If you don't walk there you won't know what's going on there!

For applications, suggestions, player biographies and other questions feel free to shoot me a PM or post about it here. Hope this works out the way I want it to, as well as that all of you will get along just fine :)

I might need some time to organize things and make sure everything runs smoothly, so we probably won't be able to start right away, just a heads up if you lose interest quickly. I really want to make this worthwhile and hope that you won't just disappear one day without a trace, leaving the rest of the group without a crucial part of their play. The best case scenario would be to form a ragtag group of internet friendships, but I know how naively optimistic that sounds^^"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom