Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶o̶n̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶

pariah

Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
summer-solstice-sunshine.gif

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
I've been writing smut-focused dramas for over a decade now. If I truly counted the years I'd probably cry, so I'll just leave it at that estimation.

I'm a married woman, living in the countryside of California (there's more to us than LA ;p ).

I live a busy life running my little homestead, so patience will be a requirement to be a partner of mine.

summer-solstice-sunset.png

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
I'm here for smut. Lets just get that out of the way. But pure-smut and no drama makes for a bored Sol.

I'm looking for a partner that understands the nuance of new experiences, that a character's reluctance is a challenge, not a closed door. That pushing boundaries and broadening horizons is just as much an adventure as strapping on a sword and going on a long walk to a distant volcano. (That being said, IC boundaries and OOC are completely different. Don't push mine. It won't end well for you.)

I do enjoy a flow in power dynamics, with both characters sharing dominant and submissive moments, even if one (namely, yours) is the one "in charge".​

979830456.png

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
PLOT IDEAS:
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

d62518d4d23d2a2ab4421a09d93cdeed.png

GENRE: Slice of Life // SETTING: Open // CHARACTERS: NB, M, or F x F

A dangerous couple are responsible for a string of heists from the personal collections of the world's most rich and famous. Priceless pieces of artwork, one of a kind jewelry, even down to small batch liquors and wines amounting to millions stolen by the infamous, mysterious twosome.

I'll play the femme fatale of the pair, and you will play either the Interpol Agent hunting them, or a target who turns the tables on her.

The idea is that MC's partner-in-crime backstabs her or leaves her out to dry, leaving her no option but to cooperate with law enforcement or the private sector to set him up and catch him in order to keep her own ass out of prison.

f4ea5ffd5c4f00d4f67319fa18f731f5.png

GENRE: Slice of Life // SETTING: Historical // CHARACTERS: MxF

The Prince must marry to inherit his kingdom. Suitors from the surrounding territories gather for a ball at which the Prince will choose his future bride. My character is a lady in waiting to a vapid but cruel Princess who offers the Prince his most politically advantageous match. He chooses her, but it's not the Princess the Prince falls for.

Our RP will expand over the month long time period (in-game) when the Prince and the Princess occupy the same palace while their wedding is prepared, with the focus being on the scandalous connection that builds between the royal heir, and the love that he can never have.

I will write as both the princess and the love interest.

2f69e9889baa1525e5426f07bdbe32b0.png

GENRE: Slice of Life // SETTING: Modern / Noir // CHARACTERS: MxF

Our characters have been rivals for as long as they have known each other. I'm imagining a rival mob family sort of scenario, but I am open to other avenues. This isn't entirely malicious, there's a mutual respect for one another despite wanting to see the other's empire crumble.

One day, with a new recruit a little too eager to please, your character is kidnapped (or mine, open to the switch) and delivered to mine with a bow. Bound, gagged, a little beat up but nothing life threatening, MC is sure to release him back to the wild with full apologies but why not have a little fun first?

A singular scene of a little play between flirtatious rivals where the woman gets to have a little fun with the man.

couplewoodstreenudeSSPD-1280x960.png

I don't have an F-list, that's not my style, but here are a few kinks that I particularly enjoy including in my stories, and the ones that are absolute hard no's.

WHAT I LIKE:
First Time Anal / Anal Exploration​
Oral Sex​
Forced Multiple Orgasms / Orgasm Control​
Kissing / Making Out​
Fingering​
Toys​
Pegging (Both Giving & Receiving)​
Rough / Passionate / Hardcore​

WHAT I DONT LIKE:
Age Regression / Infantilism / Underage​
Anthros / Furries / Neko​
Bathroom Stuff (If its supposed to happen in a toilet its not happening in the RP)
Gaping​
Incest​
Bigotry / Race Play​
Vore​

fin.
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.

Last edited:
Looking for a single scene, something from a romantic time period. Victorian era, perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom