Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Where the lovely ladies at!? (Smut search)

Shuyin Ice

Pulsar
I’m hunting for the finest of the fine ladies, the baddest of the bad bitches! Be you human, furry, scaley, alien, monster, whatever. If you want some fat she-cock, I’ll be happy to serve it!

My futas are built a few different ways;

First would be small doms. Think a little girl, cute and innocent looking. She’s short, her body hasn’t developed much. That is until she whips out that massive fuck pole between her thighs.

Second would be more of a tomboy. Athletic build, tall and slender. All of her “womanly” growth, much like the first, went into that juicy she-cock that’s aching for attention.

Third is the bombshell. She’s stacked and gorgeous. Though she’s curved in the right places, and built like she’s ready to take a cock, that doesn’t take away from the development of her juicy flesh pole. She was build right in ALL the right places!

The first is probably my favorite. I love playing a smaller, unassuming, dom. Nothing like having this cute and innocent little girl fucking you like bitch in heat. Mmf!

Kinks:

Big, fat, juicy she-cock (I’m talking like a foot long minimum)
Excessive cum (I love painting ;) )
Cock worship
Bombshells (I love women with phat tits and juicy booties)
Dirty talk (Tell me all the nasty things you want)
Name calling (You’re gonna be my cock hungry whore, right?)
Rough sex (Spanking, choking, face fucking, slapping, hair pulling, sexy stuff like that)
Messy sex (I want you gagging on my dick and drooling all over the place. I want your pussy gushing and squirting all over me while I fuck you senselss)
Ahegao (Show me that sexy face while I make you cum over and over again)
Unique cocks (Do you want it human? What about knotted? Equine? Barbed? Your choice hun!)
Cheating (Oh I do enjoy fucking someone else’s woman)
Brainwashing/mind control (Makes things easier)
Consensual (I only ever want to hear yes to my cock)

Un-kinks:

Shy women (I find them boring and unenjoyable)
Non-con/rape (Not my thing)
BDSM (Nor this)
The normal stuff (Bathroom stuff, vore, etc)

Now, if you’re still with me, you may be wondering, “How do I get some of this amazing lady-dick!?” Well ask no longer! You can either shoot me a PM on site, or hit me up on Discord at Mooshie#6780. It’s just that easy! <3

Back
Top Bottom