Mx Male Kingdom Hearts and Genshin Impact, DRAMAtical Murder, 1x1, Multi-para

SapphireKey

Guardian of Light
This is my MxM RT and will be my main RT from here on out. Anything that needs to be added or removed will be edited as I see fit.

Good morning, afternoon, or evening! This franchise has had my soul since the release of Re:Mind and I'm not sorry for it. Kingdom Hearts II was my first game into the series and I've been in love with its charming stupidity ever since. So much so that it got me into RP, and now here I am! On the hunt again. Before I go over ships, plots, or anything of the sort, I should probably tell you a bit about myself.

About Me

Name's SapphireKey, but you can call me Key for short! Or Kye, but the meaning is the same. Been roleplaying for God knows how long, so I've definitely earned my wings over the years. Never really interested in OCs. I'm canonxcanon trash and always will be. I absolutely love OOC chatter and plotting, and am ghost friendly. Come on, we've all done it. Not a big deal. After a week or two, I'll take the hint and move on. No worries! Just expect a few pokes.

Writing style is third person past tense, and while I can get up to novella standards, sometimes I can only pump out 3+ paragraphs. Quality > Quantity, y'know? (except when it comes to one liners). Love playing multiple characters. Love angst, drama, fantasy, slice of life, slow burn, and don't have any triggers what-so-ever, but please tell me if you do! I cannot stress this enough.

I play mostly subs/bottom characters, since I'm hella rusty with writing tops and don't find that much enjoyment in writing them anyway, although if you find writing a switch to be more comfortable for you, then I will also write a switch. Will write MxF (even for smutty scenes) but you'll have to bear with me as I'm not used to writing hetero ships. Usually prefer MxM. 50/50 story to smut always.

The Ships

So, if none of that scared you off yet (which I certainly hope it didn't!), I'll list off some ships I'm interested in playing around with. Characters to the left and in purple are the ones I prefer to play. Characters to the right is who I ship them with. I'll put a ❦ by the ones I like the most!

Ventus Vanitas❦, Marluxia/Lauriam, Axel/Lea, Ephemer, maybe Terra

Sora Vanitas❦, Riku, Axel/Lea❦, Roxas, Young Xehanort❦, Ansem SoD, Xemnas

Roxas Vanitas❦, Xemnas, Marluxia/Lauriam

Saïx Xemnas, maybe Axel/Lea

I might even consider Xemnas/Axel or Ansem SoD/Riku. In which case, I would be playing Axel and Riku, lol.

Added Genshin Impact 2/9/22

Just found some more ships that I was interested in so I figured I'd list them here, lol. Still Aether ships tho. I'd much prefer playing as Aether for these too.

Scaramouche/Aether (I'm actually super interested in this one)

Childe/Aether (This one too, lol)

Zhongli/Aether

Itto/Aether

Kazuha/Aether

Xiao/Aether

Albedo/Aether

Thoma/Aether

DRAMAtical Murder Added 5/11/22

Aaaand back down this rabbit hole again. Haven't been in this fandom since 2018, but I've gotten back into it just recently, and hope there's still someone active. I prefer playing Aoba/Sly Blue, but I don't mind writing multiple characters as side characters if needed. I'm more interested in just a few ships atm tho.

Virus/Aoba/Trip

Virus/Aoba

Trip/Aoba

I don't mind if it's right after the Virus + Trip bad end, or during Aoba's Sly Blue days, or if it's AU. With these three, it could even just be pure fluff, doesn't have to be as messed up as canon, lol. But I'm fine with either one!

The Kinks

Did any of those ships interest you? Great! Let's discuss kinks then. I'll only list off some I'd be interested in, as I have a vast yes list, and a small no list. If it's not listed under my no's list, mention a kink to me and I might be interested. Any underaged characters will be aged up to 18+ for NSFW content. No exceptions.

Hell Yes

♡ MasterxPet
♡ Heavy/Light Bondage
♡ Canon Characters
♡ Cock Warming
♡ Dub/Non-con
♡ Discipline/Reinforcement
♡ Anal/Vaginal sex (receiving)
♡ Coercion/Blackmail
♡ Caging
♡ Branding
♡ Cuddling
♡ Leash and Collar
♡ Kidnapping
♡ Reverse Harem (i.e. multiple guys surrounding one girl)
♡ Incest (i.e. SiblingxSibling or CousinxCousin)

Hell No

☹ Anything to do with the bathroom
☹ OC's
☹ Harem (i.e. multiple girls surrounding one guy)
☹ Incest (i.e. ParentxChild, AuntxChild, UnclexChild)

The Plots

I have quite a few plots that I've come up with and have been trying to do for awhile now but usually don't get the chance to. So if any of these catch your fancy, or you have something you wanna pitch, go ahead and send a pm and we can discuss!

Master x Pet

So for the Master/Pet AU. Basically, keeping "humans" as pets is seen as normal. I put quotes around humans because they're made to look like humans, but they're actually Replicas. They act human, have human emotions, but they weren't born human. They could even reproduce depending on the kind of Replica someone has. They're not robots, either. Replicas could be used for a lot of things besides companionship/sex. They could be used to do chores around the house like cook, clean, do laundry, etc. They can't however, go out on their own. If they're allowed out, they must have leashes on, one of the laws in owning a Replica. Depending on how the owner wants to treat their Replica, Replicas can either stand and walk like a normal person, or crawl on all fours (that includes in public).

Another law when it comes to owning Replicas, is when at a restaurant/bar or whatever, the Replica is neverallowed at the table. They always have to sit at the floor by their owner's feet, and if they're allowed a plate of food, that plate also has to go on the floor. The only time it's acceptable for a Replica to not be on the floor is if the owner wants the Replica to sit in their lap. One more law is that a Replica isn't allowed to speak to another owner/their owner unless spoken to. Sometimes an owner might allow their Replica to speak if they tug on their owners' clothes. Replicas can speak to other Replicas, but only if they're at places that allow it, like restaurants, or if their owners allow it.

In this AU, the way to buy Replicas is either through an official online store, or through auctions, which require reservations (which can be a long wait to even get a reservation). Because Replicas are expensive. So pretty much only billionaires can afford them, or people who just don't give a damn about being broke.

Also, for KH AUs like this, I like to have Axel and Vanitas be good friends. Maybe in this AU, they're both actors and befriended each other while on set. Sora could either be a Replica or a human and might be some singer, who maybe has been friends with Axel for awhile and meets Vanitas through him (maybe Axel feels Vanitas needs more friends and that's why he introduces Sora and Vanitas, lol). Vanitas is kind of an asshole tho. Sora also isn't interested in owning a Replica. At all. He thinks it's awful and probably starts concerts for fundraisers in helping Replicas become their own people. Which, sometimes that goes well, and sometimes it doesn't. He's a popular singer but most people don't agree with his way of thinking.

This AU is meant to have multiple ships included, too. I also like the idea of having the Replicas befriend each other. Replicas are meant to be trainable/obedient, but sometimes they have minds of their own. Maybe they become more self aware and start acting up.

Another thing to add, are rules an owner might have for their Replica. Some owners might allow their Replicas to sleep in their bed, have their own bed, or they might be forced into a cage for the night. Maybe they're allowed on the furniture, maybe they're not. Really all depends on the owner.

Demon x Human

For the DemonxHuman plot, basically, my character has had bad luck all their life. They're clumsy, trips constantly to the point of ending up in the hospital, they can't get a job to save their life, their grades in school have been poor, they hardly get noticed by anyone except a close friend of theirs (not even their own parents tend to notice her), etc. etc. One day they have a particularly bad fall that sends them to the hospital for a few days, and that's when they draw the line. They mention how they'd sell their soul to have a better life than this, then, as if your character was listening in on a conversation my character was having inside of their head, your character appears to grant my character their wish of a better life in exchange for their soul.

Long story short, my character agrees without hesitation (especially since they believe this wasn't real anyway, y'know 'cause... head trauma) and the next morning they wake up to a healed body, and your character isn't around. My character starts to experience better luck for a day, before your character shows up again to remind them how it was they got that good luck in the first place. My character still doesn't believe it was real (in fact, refuses to believe it) but now my character has a demon following them around, a demon only my character can see and no one else. Maybe my character's close friend is actually a guardian angel disguised as a human? So my character's close friend can be seen by other humans. Like, their job was probably to keep demons like your character away from my character, but they ended up failing. Maybe got caught up with something because of your character.

Perhaps my character's bad luck was actually your character's fault in the first place?

So, now that my character has this demon no one else (but their close friend) can see, my character has to deal with your character's annoying antics everyday. Maybe my character tries to flirt with someone and your character butts in to ruin their day. Maybe my character is trying to take a test in their college class and your character distracts her, makes them yell at your character in turn and everyone just stares at them like, "What are you yelling for?" my character might end up regretting selling their soul to your character, lol. But eventually your character might cling to my character after being around them so long and starts acting a bit sweeter. Just a bit (they are still a demon) and my character might even start seeing your character as sweet eventually too. Which might make my character's close friend gag, lol.

There's also other plots that I don't have ideas for that we could try out! I'll go ahead and list those. I might be willing to play around with the canon setting too, but I'm pretty iffy about it.

Ask for any plots relating to Genshin I might have, as it's a long list and I don't want to clutter this thread too much.

PrisonerxPrisoner
Arranged Marriage
Hanahaki Disease
RockstarxBest Friend/Commoner
Mafia BossxUndercover Cop
Youtube StarxCollege Student
Bar TenderxBest Friend
Tattoo ArtistxBest Friend
Mafia BossxCommoner
KidnapperxKidnapped
PrincexPeasant

Writing Sample

I like to give writing samples so others know how I write beforehand and know right away if we'd be a good match. So, here's that. Below is an excerpt from a fic I wrote on AO3.

There's no way he heard that right. There's just no way. Ventus stood staring at the boy who wore a proud smirk, golden eyes mischievously looked into his own. This wasn't real. He wanted a what from him? Ventus blinked once, then twice before words finally spilled from the lips that remained open the entire time.

"What?" Ventus thought this boy couldn't be serious. Didn't they hate each other? So, why would he ask something like that of him? And for what? Just because he saved his life a couple of minutes ago?

"You heard me." Vanitas' smirk turned into a full-on grin, which sent a chill down Ventus' spine. Vanitas placed his index finger on his lips, as if to emphasize his point. "A kiss. Right here."

"N-no!" Appalled that the boy would even ask for something as ludicrous as a kiss, Ventus backed up. He hated how his cheeks heated up even further than they already were when Vanitas repeated himself. A kiss? From his bully? What, was it just another thing to hold over his head and tease him about later? If he even did what the older boy was asking, he was sure Vanitas was going to blab it to everyone in school, and then he'd be labled as a 'fag' for life! There was no way in hell he was letting that happen!

Vanitas cocked his head in mild amusement; his grin faltering into a faux pout. "Come on. It's the least you could do after I just saved your life."

"I didn't need saving!" He was doing just fine on his own. He didn't need help from the very bane of his existence.

"Sure you didn't. And I suppose you would have just been able to quickly step out of the way before that car hit you?"

"Yes! I would have!"

"Is that why you you saw it coming when it was just mere feet away from you?"

Ventus' mouth was opened, but the retort he had remained lodged in his throat. He gritted his teeth, fists clenched at his sides. Damn it. As much as he hated to admit it, he was right. He didn't even notice that car. He's usually so careful when crossing the street. Always the one to look both ways before walking to the other side. This time though... he just didn't pay attention. But, it's not like it was his fault! If Vanitas hadn't been following him home from school and annoying him, he wouldn't have wanted to quickly get away from him. Therefore, he wouldn't have not looked before crossing the street.

Platform Preferences

That's everything! Thank you to those who took the time to actually read this monster of a RT. I usually try to keep them short, but I had a lot more to work with this time around, lol. If any of this seemed interesting to you, then def shoot me a pm! I prefer PMs, Discord, or E-mail for RP. Hope to hear from you!

-SapphireKey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom