Mx Female A Guitar Crying Lightning to an Ocean of Thirsting Sirens. [NSFW]

Bastion

Banned
Banished
You're pulled away across red harvests, orange sunsets, black monoliths, sublime valleys, wreathing oceans, lost caverns, eldritch nightmares. You're dipped deep into the scents and smells of a crowded room; of vain laughter and tidy gossip; of thick throats and heavy cigarette smell; you're taken somewhere where your eyes feel heavy and your body sways to a beat only I, the narrator, can share with you.

.... Are you looking for a Dom that'll tempt you, tease you, make you wait?
Who won't roll over, won't get mad, even as he plays into your game?
Someone you can annoy until he gets so jaded he just has to grab you and pin you up against a wall to teach you that hard-earned lesson you've been waiting for?
.... Someone who makes you say: ''Sorry,'' but actually feels like he's earned it?

fuck-her-like-you-hate-her-10_700.gif

A man who makes you bite down on the bit, taste the leather in your mouth, yet who never makes you doubt that he still loves you?
Who leaves a new pair of designer boots on the kitchen table after you got mad at him, because he knows how hard it is to be his girl?
Whose back can drip with venom as much as it needs to if only it means his girl can scream at something other than her pillow?
Who comes home and cooks without needing a 'thank you.' But leaves and never comes back from the store?
Whose hot-and-cold impulsive energy make her skin burn and her head ache just imagining what would happen if he ever directed it at her?
And how would it feel after he slackens once it's all over and she runs her fingers through the soft bristles of his hair?

rough-sex-choking-fucking-gif.gif

A man who feels like a woman after—but only in her arms.
Who puts on his tie, and then his suit, and then his brogues, and appears beside her bedroom door.
And says, at last, 'I love you...' before fading back into the masculine dark....

I am a writer specifically seeking Discord role-plays, though I can still write here on the forums if you take pride in writing out in the open. I crave erotica with a heavy focus on descriptive purple prose: descriptions of what your character is wearing, doing, thinking, feeling all get my head in a twist. Smother me in your character and my men will lift their eyes and take notice. I write Hard Doms who can nurture but also destroy. I get off on drama and am an unashamed nympho. I write for fun and to make myself feel high. I describe my men like they're Abercrombie and Fitch models and never stop to think if it sounds fucking vain. If you're someone who loves the act and process of writing then feel free to get in touch: I'm only selective in the sense that if you aren't someone who regularly describes her character, then I'm probably not for you. I need to live, breathe, smell, and touch her; and I want you to want to do the same. I love fucking brats and yes that works as both an adjective and a verb. Message me with your ideas or I'll tell you some of mine.

x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom