Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Wet and Messy (WAM) - very NSFW

monicad89

Banned
Banished
Hello! A semi-lit roleplayer seeking for a submissive (bratty preferable) female (your rl gender is irrelevant) to be toyed with. I enjoy plenty of details, so no one-liners, with a preferable post length of around 3-5 paragraphs. I'm a RL female. Now to the fun part:

I'm looking for someone to write a story with me, where a sorority is trying to raise awareness on food wastage. YC will be a new pledge, who is coerced into joining this charity drive. I'll be playing as the senior sorority sister who will be conducting the hazing on YC.

Its a simple premise, there will be a whole bunch of food for 'sale'. People will buy the food, with the profits being given to a charity, and MC will use the purchased food item to play with YC. Depending on your preference, we can decide on what food to be used. We can go from sensual cheese cakes and whipped cream, all the way to nasty things like raw eggs, it completely depends on what you're comfortable with.

Of course, I've mentioned a few of my ideas off the top of my head on this request thread. All ideas are up for discussion, which means kinks can be added and removed, so that we'll both enjoy the play. I'm generally very accommodating towards my partner's limits. As for my own limits, its pretty simple : no blood, no bruises (surprising, but I like my subs having extremely smooth and beautiful skin), no dismemberment/mutilation, no bad ends. We can decide on what kinks we'll include inside OOC.

Just pm me and let's get writing!

3A02B11.gif
tumblr_p7rplcY2tl1x1hui9o6_400.gif
081F113.gif
3983-170440.gif
18792.gif
3983-163074.gif
3983-165608.gif
3983-164002.gif
wet-and-messy-41308.gif
wet-and-messy-41325.gif
wet-and-messy-41520.gif