Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trauma [Dashenka | Devious Intent] [NSFW]

Zavaya

Super-Earth
bdsmlr-446651-0UVGhDCyxz.jpg The police report described everything but because of the severity of the case, the family of the young woman had asked for a private meeting with the social worker to explain a thing or two. As the mother and father sat down in the office in Amsterdam, the desperation was visible on their faces.

“Veerle was found during that police raid last month. They entered seven properties all over the country and arrested a lot of people. Our daughter had been missing for three years.”

The woman visibly battled some tears and the man took over.

“The police found her, in a small dirty and dark room in a warehouse. No windows, bare floors. All she had was an old dirty mattress, a blanket and a bucket.”

He showed a few pictures of the room where his daughter was found. It was a tiny room, two by three meters with bare stucco walls and a concrete floor. The mattress looked filthy and brown and the bucket was visible in the pictures as well.

“When they found her, she was naked and malnourished. She had large iron cuffs around her ankles with a chain between them.”

He showed another picture, this time of Veerle as she was found. The young woman’s body emaciated and all kinds of unhealthy shades of grey and purple.

“They used her as a sex slave they say. But she was so weak, she couldn’t walk anymore.”

They showed some more pictures of the daughter. Her raid hair ragged on her shoulder, visibly cut without care. A dull look in her eyes. Then the father put the pictures away.

“The police confiscated phones and laptops from a lot of people. They’ve taken a lot of pictures and videos of Veerle being raped. I’ve given them permission to share them with you if you think it would help you.”

The mother was now a sobbing mess and took some comforting from her husband.

“After she was found, she spent a few days in hospital. They found out she had been pregnant at least once. Three days later she came home with us but it feels like she still isn’t fully there. We feel like her body is healing but her mind is still damaged. It took us a few days to keep her clothes on. Whenever we asked her something, she panicked and when her family and friends came to check in on her, all she kept asking was how she could serve them. She was scared of them. That’s slowly fading but we still cannot invite people. Veerle needs help.”

A week later, Veerle sat in the waiting room next to her father. She told him and herself that she was fine but she knew she wasn’t. It was why she had accepted to go here. A last resort. Now that she was free again, she felt like she didn’t belong in this world. When the blonde psychiatrist opened the door and called her in, her father immediately jumped up to help her but she waved him off. Her physiotherapist had told her that she had to do it herself.

Because of her malnourishment for three years, her muscles had weakened, up to a point where she couldn’t walk and even now, about a month or two later, she still needed a walking aid. She put the cane on the floor in front of her and with a lot of effort raised herself off the chair. Then she slowly shuffled towards the open door, leaving her father in the waiting room so that she could speak with the doctor alone.

a83-V9-Xd-460s
Wendy Sparkz was a young therapist, surprisingly succesful for her age! Surprisingly succesful for her looks even. Doctor Sparkz had managed to silence so many men and women, all stereotypical 'haters' and old-fashioned skeletons who only seemed to accept facts when they hit them in the face. Well, Wendy had come out swinging!! Getting straight A's all across the board, Wendy had opened her own private clinic right after graduating. Since then, the blonde had earned the respect from many a colleague. But that didn't matter to her, what did was the satisfaction of knowing she'd helped her patients when they left her clinic. Something other doctor's weren't able to do!

But this specific instance... this one case... Veerle.
Wendy had never faced something this toe-curlingly horrific as described in the files. The mere fact the evidence was so detailed made it so Wendy could almost see herself in this scenario... which didn't help her case. Not the first time, but certainly the one she felt most ashamed off... Wendy took an interest in the situation. She'd watched the videos of Veerle being taken with more than just proffesional interest. It was awful.... men, women... anything seemed to enter the small room with just one thing in mind; To satisfy whatever twisted desire they had. Seldom was it 'just' sex. Veerle had been spat at, made to lick the floor and push passed her physical capabilities. Wendy could only guess what an impact such a situation must have had on the girl's mental state. Nightmares, vision and personality changes... there was no telling where this all would end!

But, Wendy had made Veerle's parents and herself a promise, she'd ensure Veerle would be able to live again. It was unlikely even the gifted doctor would be able to erase all that had happened, a total make-over as it was known. But, with enough work and dedication, Wendy figured she'd be able to allow the redhead to enjoy her time on this globe once again. Her body would recover itself, and Wendy would get her mind up to speed again. Maybe Veerle wouldn't quite be her old self again... but she wouldn't be the trembling mess her father admitted to her being. Poor thing had stripped down in all haste and spread her legs for her own uncle... thast must have terrifying for her parents to wittness as well...

"Veerle, you can come in at your own speed darling. Do come in and make yourself comfortable. Leave the door, or close it... whatever you feel like!" The soft and caring voice of Doctor Sparkz rang through the hall before she went back in to sit behind her desk. Keep her distance. This was all so much for Veerle, Wendy intended to make it as easy as possible. After all, she'd advised near daily sessions between her and Veerle. If anything this meeting was about getting comfortable around one another. If only Wendy would have a little chat with the fragile redhead, about the weather for all she cared, it was a win in her books.

Veerle walked into the office with some effort and closed the door behind her. She felt frustrated with the cane as she felt it all went too slow. It also was a constant reminder of what had happened.

Out of breath and tired, she sat down in the chair and looked around the room. It was posh and luxurious, overlooking the park where she used to go jogging. In her three years of captivity, she had learned not to speak, only answer questions. Most of the time, the answer wasn't her real wish.

Do you like this, slut? Yes
Do you want me to rape your tight pussy? Yes
Do you like this pain, whore? Yes

It cost Veerle considerable effort to answer the questions Wendy asked her honestly. Not because she didn't want to or know how, but because most of the times, she simply didn't know the answer. Her trauma was so extensive that most rational thoughts were just blocked. So a simple question of how do you feel was simply answered by 'I'm alright'. Not because she was alright, but because she simply didn't know how she felt.

Because of this and the fact that Veerle didn't speak out of herself, the session took a lot of effort and an hour later, Veerle was exhausted. Wendy suggested she'd come back the next day and her father agreed with it. Not asking Veerle what she felt about it.

He had to support her as they walked back to the car and at home, he had to carry her up the stairs to her bedroom because she was too weak to climb them herself. When he left her, she undressed, showing her still recovering body and laid in an X shape on the bed, waiting for the punishment that would no longer come.

The next day, she walked into Wendy's office again, sat down in the same chair and waited for the woman to talk.

Yesterday had taken some effort... quite a lot of it admittedly. But Wendy wasn't one to give up easily! Today she'd start recapping yesterday's events. Veerle's first day of therapy, how had she felt during it? And how had she felt at home? Wendy had only heard brief glimpses of what Veerle did in her spare time. Sure, she slept a lot... but other times she could be heard ruffling and making weird noises on the bed.

For some reason, Wendy believed Veerle was still activly hurting herself. Or possibly she was mastrubating to keep herself aroused... one of her instructions had been to be permanently wet and ready, was that still bothering the redhead?

Getting a little flustered at the short answers, Veerle not giving her doctor much to go off of. Wendy felt a wave of irritation wash over her as she looked at the girl opposite her. Without holding back, Wendy snapped the same question back at Veerle she'd asked earlier. However, he tone was a mean and dominant one... without her wanting to do so. As soon as the words left her mouth, Wendy wanted to apologise, but decided to study the girl's reaction first. After all, she'd not called her out or anything, just ensured Veerle heard her loud and clear this time.

"Veerle, I asked you what you did when you came home last night?!" The blonde had asked, snapping her fingers to draw the woman's attention.

Veerle, at the tone of her doctor, immediately fell back into her old habits.

"I'm sorry. I masturbated my sad pussy to keep it wet so that it's ready at all times to be fucked hard by big cocks."

The redhead shuffled around on her seat, seemingly uneasy and a little bit scared.

"I keep it wet and sobbing all night but they took my toys away. I had to use my hands only. I did as best as I could."

Her face now contorted in real fear and panic.

"Please... Please don't torture me with the electric chair... I.. I'll get ready right now. Please."

With that, she began to claw at her clothes, desperate to get them off of her body. Before Wendy could stop her, Veerle had taken her pants and shirt off in mere seconds. Since she wasn't wearing anything else, she was immediately naked. She stood up from the chair, without the cane and gave the chair a big shove. Then she got on her knees and tilted her head backwards slightly, facing up.

"Use me. Use my holes and hurt my body. Please use the whip. Whip my whore body and tits and then use my holes. Hurt me please but don't use the chair please. It makes me feel funny afterwards."

In the file Wendy had been given there was a small note about there being a chair wired with electric cables and such in the warehouse. It wasn't mentioned that it had been used on Veerle and even the doctors had no idea. Veerle mentioning it now was the first time anybody had learned about it.

Tears were now running down her face as she continued to sob and beg about not using the chair but something else. She mentioned whips, canes, clamps, fists even water buckets.

"Any of those please. Hurt me with them. I'll get even wetter tonight. If I'm a good girl while you hurt and use me, can I please have a toy? So I can stay nice and wet and slippery for you? Please?"

Last edited:
Wendy was utterly surprised, shocked even by what her tone had awakened. Immediatly Veerle's mind seemed to take over her body, making it preform feats she usually was unable to do. But besides that, Wendy was utterly amazed to see the girl's eyes glaze over. Wendy wondered whether she actually still recognised the blonde as her doctor, or whether she was another captor in her eyes right now. Something inside Wendy told her to jump up and stop Veerle. But then she'd never learn the extends of her mind, nor would fighting her right now do any good to their bond. So, with pain in her heart but a deep interest in her professional department. Wendy swallowed hard and let Veerle rage on.

The girl was stark naked in mere seconds, almost an impressive display of skill... but one could only dread why it had come this way. The things she said made little sense to Wendy, besides 'the chair' being unfamiliar to her yet... the blonde doctor wondered why in earth Veerle kept going on about punishment. It was a well known fact she'd been mistreated of course, but in Wendy's understanding it had been sexual abuse. Why was her focus not on pleasure but pain? Had she never experienced pleasure? Or was pleasure not the captor's goal, but inflicting pain?

Wendy didn't know where to start... there was so much she wanted to ask the girl, and in this state it seemed she could at least get answers. But she needed to tone down, find a way to reason... and Veerle's last request may have just given her that solution.

"Go and lock the door Veerle." Wendy said quietly but clearly. "Then sit down on the couch, I don't want you on the floor." The blonde therapist said and took a deep breath. It... it was a longshot.

"I'm not not enemy here Veerle, I'm not here to hurt you. Let us work together. I want you to answer all of my questions with absolute honesty, and you'll explain what's going on in your mind after you do so. I wanna hear your thoughts most of all. If we can do that, and I'm... satisfied (gosh that felt... weird ... to say) with your answers." Wendy couldn't belief she was about to say this, offer this... especially since she had no way of getting Veerle her requested toy. Unless...

"I will get you a toy, but... not tonight. I have some at home, and... when you come in tomorrow... I'll give it to you. That a deal?" Wendy asked unsure of whether her actions were right or not, but she saw no other way to get through to the girl.

"Veerle, did these men only hurt you? Or... did they... try and give you some pleasure too?"

The redhead did as she was told, although she struggled with the lock, her coordination gone out with her muscle strength. She sat down on the couch. As she sat down, she began to play with herself.

She listened intently to what the blonde woman had to say. Then she pondered a second at the promise of a toy tomorrow and nodded.

"Yes."

Her fingers had worked hard already and she was visibly wet and moist already, getting a damp spot on the couch.

As she began to answer the question, she continued to play with herself.

"They fucked my holes for pleasure. They also hurt me for pleasure. Or when this stupid fuckmeat didn't do a good job pleasing them, they hurt it."

She looked up at Wendy, a guilty look on her face as if she had just done something bad. Veerle began to tremble again but before she started to beg, she spoke again.

"I was to please them."

Her demeanor had changed a bit and she stopped masturbating. She noticed the damp spot and looked around for something to clear it with. The redhead swallowed and apologised.

"My pleasure wasn't their concern. I had to please them with my body. Sometimes that meant I'd get raped by multiple men for several hours and sometimes that meant they'd use me..."

She hesitated again, raised her hand to her face and another to her stomach.

"As a punchbag. Or they'd just hurt me in other ways."

"Did you find pleasure though? You get surprisingly wet? Did you... learn to enjoy your treatment?" Wendy asked and commented about the pool that formed in between Veerle's legs. It was wrong, it was so wrong to do it to the girl... cruel, but Wendy needed to pry as much as she could. There was no way she'd get to the bottem today, but making a good start would proof helpful in setting up a treatment plan. "You ruined my fucking sofa..." Wendy muttered, casting her eyes down as she struggled to keep this attitude. "Now sit in it, and tell me why you get so fucking wet for me... how do you see me Veerle? Am I a threat to you? Did you please and serve women before?" Wendy asked and gasped aloud as she felt the guiltiest and dirtiest tingle ever run down her spine. No... not at work... not this girl! But there was no denying the clear sexual interest Wendy was taking in this case. But as long as she blamed herself for it, nothing would come of it. Right?

"That's why you want a toy huh? Not to get ready, but to get off. You're enjoying this... you're not scared of me... you WANT me." Wendy said and gathered the courage to look up at Veerle and carefully study the girl's reaction, even as Wendy was pressing her own thighs together and fumbling the hem of her beige pencil skirt.

“No sir, I didn’t get pleasure.”

Veerle meekly sat on the sofa and shuffled forwards a bit to sit in the wet spot.

“Fuck holes pleased other women. They often punched me but also made fuck holes wear toys and use them on the women.”

She looked at the blonde woman with big doe eyes, her hair now ruffled and hanging half in front of her face. It had regained a little of vibrant red and the ragged tips were cut and treated but it still looked nowhere like it had done before. Her parents had tried but getting Veerle to a hairdresser was just a huge step too far.

“Fuck holes wants a toy to keep the holes smooth and wet so it’s easier to penetrate it. It doesn’t want to get off unless you want it to get off.”

Veerle began to shake in fear. She felt she had done something wrong and soon returned to the soft whimpering and begging.

“Please.. sir.. you want to hurt me or use me. I beg you. Please use me. Fuck holes doesn’t want you to be angry. It offers the holes for your use. It hopes it’s wet enough for you. It doesn’t care about itself.”

She slid of the couch and onto the floor on her knees, legs spread and her arms and hands behind her back.

“Use me please. Don’t hurt me. I beg you.”

The door was locked... and as long as she remained behind her desk, sitting on her hands, she could do no harm. "Get onto that fucking couch!" Wendy said and slammed her fist again on the underside of the desk.

She was still trying to get a grasp of the situation. If Veerle experienced no pleasure whatsoever, why would she be so seemingly eager to indulge in sexual activities? Wendy couldn't understand, couldn't see how a girl could be so broken by fear and pain... and not bounce back once it was over?

Looking at the girl again, Wendy feared mostly what the redhead had said. She was well aware of Wendy's secret intend. She wasn't bluffing or guessing... something inside Veerle's eyes told Wendy that she could read Wendy's deepest wishes and intend. But Wendy wasn't going to give into it. This wasn't about her wishes, she was doing this because she wanted to learn more about this girl. Right?

"Veerle, unless you're going to help me with your answers... you're NOT going to get a toy. And you're only going to get hurt. You... you won't be wet. You'll be dry when they rape you again. You remember being taken dry don't you? It hurt, deep inside. Not only that, but they were mad weren't they? Your owners. They punished you for not being wet. What did they use? A whip... or the chair?" Wendy asked and leaned forward onto her desk and stared Veerle into her eyes.

"If you're not going to help, maybe 'they' will help me to get you to cooperate?" Wendy threatened before sitting back down and taking a deep breath before resuming.

"Veerle, I wanna help you. I want to give you a normal life..." Wendy said looking at the clock, one more question before Veerle needed to go home again for the day. "Veerle, tell me... when you're not thinking of sex or pain, what are you thinking about? What interests you?"

The redhead quickly snapped back onto the couch. She listened with fear and panic visibly rising as she began to tremble and whimper.

"They used... big wood sticks... and afterwards, the punched me and and and.."

She put both her thumbs and indexfingers on her nipples and began to pinch and pull them hard.

"Clamps with sharp edges or electricity. Sometimes for hours. Sometimes they used an electric rod inside my baby hole to punish me for being dry..."

Her eyes shot across the room and she quickly continued to rub her pussy again.

"No.. I don't want to be dry. Please rape me when I'm wet. I'll do anything... Please."

She cocked her head again at the next question from the doctor. What did she think about? What interested her?

"I.. I think on how to please sirs and madams. How to be a good fuck hole, punch bag or whatever they want me to be. I'll do anything to please them. That is my only purpose. To serve sirs and madams. Nothing else is important to fuck holes like me. It's all I'm good for."

Watching the time, Wendy waved her hand to Veerle. "Get dressed and get out." The blonde therapist said and decided to call it a day herself. Veerle was frustrating. Not so much the case, though it was, the girl's constant pointing out of Wendy's wishes and begging for abuse... Wendy was bothered on multiple fronts!!

A warm shower later, Wendy was at home. She'd managed not to touch herself while in the shower. Her mind had been put to rest temporairly. But the desires we're still there. Looking through the case-file again, Wendy wondered whether there was any sorta treatment to cure Veerle... but she knew there wasn't. The only thing she could hope for was to improvise and find a way to push Veerle's buttons.

The next day, Wendy made it into the office early. She didn't get a coffee, nor chat with the woman at the front-desk. Wendy was too ashamed of herself, of the contents of her purse and locked herself in her office.

Most clients passed by quickly, Veerle being the last of the day. Wendy recorded all conversations so she could listen to them tonight... she knew she was too distracted to help her other patients.

As Veerle made her way in, Wendy went to lock the door herself and without saying a word placed the toy hidden within her bag on top of her desk. A cute pink vibrator, no bigger than a lipstick.

"We're gonna try another approach today Veerle. We're gonna see how you respond to pleasure. I want you to be in a good mood, feel great and use my... this toy to your own desires." Wendy said and held out the vibrator to Veerle but still held it in her own hand.

"In return, you're going to give me life goals today okay? Nice thoughts. What makes you happy, what YOU want. Okay?" Wendy said and took a deep sigh letting go of the toy and again walking back to her seat behind the desk. Unsure of what to think or feel.

Veerle slumbered into the seat and saw the vibrator. Her eyes grew bigger as she listened to the blonde woman asking the same question as before. She felt sure she already answered that and as much as the people in the warehouse had abused her, at least they always made sense.

The doctor somehow connected the vibrator with pleasure and fun and feeling good.

Suspiciously she inspected the toy, turned it on and off again and then put it back on the desk. Then slowly she began to take her clothes off. Again she was only wearing a top and trousers, still not accustomed to wearing clothes in the first place, let alone underwear.

Then, slowly, she took the vibrator, turned it on and began to hold it against her little love nub. It was clear to anybody with experience that what she was doing was not out of lust or pleasure, it was a quick methodical way to get moist.

Scared for giving the wrong answer, Veerle looked around skittish and afraid to try and spot anything Wendy could use against her.

“I want to please sirs and madams. If they are happy after using me, I am happy.”

Veerle looked away from Wendy, down at her pussy. She now added two fingers to the small vibrator, soon getting wet and sloppy.

“Fuck holes is happy when people who use it are happy. I promise.”

Wendy had expected as much, this time the answer not comming as a surprise. Hence, not a dissapointment either. "And before that, before you were trained. What sorta things did you enjoy then?" Wendy asked, biting her bottem lip to the sound of her own vibrator! Fuck, she hadn't quite realised she'd connect the sound of vibrations and moisture to her own body in this way! Fuck!

Wendy however nodded and took a deep breath steadying herself. "I want you take things slow Veerle, we're in no rush here are we?" Wendy said and sat back in her chair, a spectator position to a filthy show. "And I want you to orgasm. I want you to orgasm nice and loud." Wendy said, hoping these emotions would awaken something inside her patient. Because if they did not, the therapist was honestly at the end of her own wits. The blonde had no idea what she would do to the redhead in case the girl once again seemed stuck in this circle. No pills or hypno therapy would be able to help her forget or better yet cure her. Veerle... maybe she needed to be trained again? But in what way?!

Orgasm. Veerle knew what it meant, she had given many people one. Or at least they had orgasms while doing her. But having one herself? That didn’t make sense. What this woman was saying was the exact opposite of what she had been taught and it confused her. And with that confusion came fear. Fear of doing things wrong and mostly the consequences of doing it wrong. Those consequences were usually painful. But if this woman asked her to orgasm, what would the consequences be if she didn’t? She had to choose. Orgasm, or pain.

Veerle relaxed, visibly, and sat back on the couch. Her masturbating changed from dutiful and clinical to a more relaxing pace.

“I.. I don’t know how to do that.”

She blushed as she looked at her hand with the little pink vibrator, afraid to admit to the doctor that she didn’t know how to have an orgasm. So instead, she just followed her instincts and went slowly and sure enough, after a little while, she began to feel something resembling pleasure. It felt good.

Almost excited like a kid in a candy store she raised her head up and looked at the doctor, a smile of joy on her face. Instinctively she began to massage her breasts and play with her fingers inside of her, instead of just pumping them in to get wet.

Not long after, she began to show the signs of an impending orgasm. Her muscles tensing up, showing her still slightly thinner than normal body. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened.

Moments later she let out one primal moan, as she let go and surrendered to the orgasm. She shuddered and shook all over the couch, nearly fell off it and then went numb.

It was clear to Wendy that Veerly hadn’t had an orgasm in a long time and it took a few minutes for her to be fully responsive again and able to pay attention. The redhead’s cheeks were almost as red as her hair when she finally looked up at Wendy again.

“Thank you… miss… For allowing fuck holes this pleasure.”

Maybe Wendy just had to relent? Recognise and accept that Veerle's life had an unbreakable connection to sex. Some may find that unhealthy, but when guided in rhe right ways, who was to say Veerle couldn't be happy besides it?

The idea passed through her head, a case she'd once read of a sex-addict who'd stopped seeing therapists and instead chose to make sex her profession. Sure, that was in a different country, one where transactional sex was more accepted and legal... but there were ways around it. If Veerle found herself a proper pimp, she could make some good money. Maybe she'd also find excitement and pleasure in other things than sex once she'd taken that route? It was certainly worth a try? Right? Then again, her parents would never allow it. They wanted to girl cured and 'normal'. That complicated things.

"You're welcome Veerle. Now, lets start toning things down a little okay? Why don't you refer ro yourself as 'slut'? Fuckholes sounds so aggresive." Wendy said trying to slowly get the woman used to softer side of things, pleasure and positive interractions overall.

"Veerle, say I had someone. A friend of mine, a man..." Wendy said thinking of her wording. "And I were to bring him in for our next session. Do you think you could try and enjoy the sex? For a change? Try and orgasm like you did here today?" Wendy asked and considered bringing in one of her other patients. But it was dangerous... there was however one solution to it all... It was a longshot though. "Or maybe, make it a woman. I'll bring my friend in tomorrow, and she'll try and help us tomorrow okay?" Wendy offered and took Veerle's toy away, dropping it in a plastic bag before placing it back into her bag. "I'll see you tomorrow." Wendy said, a wide smile on her face as she actually had a plan in mind this time around.

The next day, Wendy stared at herself in the mirror and shook her head. This was madness... but it was the only way not to go overboard! She looked at the ski-mask in her right hand. When she'd put it on and kept her mouth shut, there was no way of telling who she was. Her blonde hair covered up... and men and women alike had often worn thede sorta masks dealing with Veerle to keep her from recognising some. Likely authoritive figures.

Yes. This needed to happen, Wendy could trust no one else but herself. Pulling the mask down, Wendy was glad she'd send everyone home as she made it down the hall into her office where Veerle was waiting.

Without saying a word, the blonde woman dropped the skirt she'd been wearing and revealed a large black dildo that sprung upward from the strap-on harness around her hips. This wasn't just madness, this was utterly ridiculous.

Wendy however carefully noted every signal from Veerle, hoping yesterday's events could surface again. If not, and Veerle was once again a mess to handle... Wendy was lost. Angry, confused and lost!

Veerle was waiting in the office of doctor Wendy. It had been a long day already, full of statements and interviews and she had asked her dad to reschedule the session but he convinced her it was for the best. Being alone though wasn’t great on Veerle’s mood and as she waited, in silence, she got nervous and as she heard footsteps approach, she felt her heartbeat go up.

And then a hooded figure stepped through the door and Veerle suddenly wasn’t in the doctor’s office anymore. Her eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets in fear as she cowered as far into the couch as she could.

“No.. No please! I.. They didn’t give me anything. Fuck holes is not wet!”

Frantically she looked around, scared out of her mind. Then she realized she was dressed and quickly took her clothes off, slightly tearing her sweater at the arm.

The redhead slid off the couch and on her knees. As she frantically began to masturbate, desperate to get wet, she got closer to Wendy. As soon as she got in front of her, she turned around, lowered her chest and raised her bum up to Wendy.

“Fuck holes presenting its holes. For you to abuse as you wish. Sorry for not being ready… they.. They wouldn’t let me.”

She braced for the pain and invasive toy that was to come, sobbing in panic and excusing herself for not being ready.

“If you want, you can punish Fuck Holes for not being ready.”

Even though it wasn’t her fault, Veerle had been taught that whenever things were wrong, people punished her. Regardless whose fault it was or if anything was at fault at all.

“Rape my pussy or ass and then teach me to be a better Fuck Holes so next time it will be ready for you.”

She gently wiggled her ass and hips at Wendy before closing her eyes and bracing herself.

The stress, Veerle's reaction, her own dumb mistake... whatever it was, Wendy tried to control all of those influences in her head. But eventually even the blonde gifted therapist would snap. And when she did things weren't pretty... she needed to get this over with before that happened.

But she couldn't speak, couldn't risk being recognised by her voice! She couldn't comfort Veerle, nor tell her to get onto the couch so she could make this interraction somewhat more enjoyable. Then Wendy remembered something and cursed herself. She'd brought lubricant, but left it in her purse! Of course she couldn't go grab it now and risk being recognised... so... the only way she figured to get 'her cock' to move smoothly was with some help from Veerle.

The redhead's face on the floor, Wendy had to squad down... and both to her dismay as well as arousal had to get a hold of the girl's hair and pull her head upwards. Then, to show her what she wanted, Wendy pressed the tip of the dildo to Veerle's lips to get her to lubricate it.

If only she could tell the girl to go slow. To lube it up for HER comfort... but she couldn't. Wendy could only envision the horror Veerle had been put through when it came to a cock and her mouth... yet, as aroused eyes stared down at the redhead, the therapist told herself this was JUST to try and help Veerle.

Veerle immediately took the cock in her mouth and began to salivate over it. Using her hands to get the toy wet as possible. Some would say she sucked and worked the toy as if her life depended on it and for Veerle, that was the case. If she failed, they would hurt her and there had been numerous occasions where that abuse was so bad and so violent, she passed out for longer periods of time.

One such memory was when they had hung her from the ceiling by her arms and used her as a boxing ball. Two men continuously punched and kicked her until she passed out. When she woke up, one of her eyes was so badly bruised it was shut, her nose was so clogged up with blood that she could barely breath through it and she was sure she was missing a few teeth. But the worst pain came from her ribs every time she tried to breath. When she ran her fingers over her ribcage, she could feel the fracture in two of them because her body was so emaciated by that time already that there was little fat or meat to cover it up. It took months to heal but that didn’t stop them from abusing her.

Every time they fucked her, Veerle was scared of suffocating because she couldn’t get her lungs full because of the bruised rib. Eventually they had a doctor check her out who put her under an anesthesia. When she woke up, the pain was mostly gone, because of pain killers she was told but her nipples had been pierced as well.

So as she continued to suck and choke on the fake cock, one of her hands ran over her nipple, which was no longer pierced and over her ribs and then continued to push the cock deep enough down her throat to get the gag reflex. With that reflex came a lot of saliva, lubricating the toy. She continued this until whoever was in charge now would tell her, or force her, to stop.

Wendy just wanted it all to work out. She just wanted to help, she just wanted Veerle to have as good a life as she could. But she'd failed. Wendy had failed herself on every occasion. Not being able to help this one patient frustrated her. The one case she could not seem to cure. Her own arousal bothered her, frustrated her.

Veerle frustrated her. Arousing her without trying, finding a weakness in the otherwise perfect blonde. Veerle not able to 'play along'. To follow the plan Wendy had laid out to her, it was all so frustrating. It had led Wendy down a path she never expected to walk, but now she was in the dark and saw no way back. Even as the blonde ribbed the strap-ons harness from her hips, frustrated to find the clips hard to manage, she realised what a dumb idea it had been. But she didn't blame herself, something about her arrogant and hurt self didn't allow her to look inwards and see the problem she was causing. The redhead, that was the problem.

The hood came next, the mask that had been hiding her face got hurled across the room. If the revelation wasn't quite clear enough, Wendy's anger filled eyes got close to Veerle's as she gave the girl a death stare. This woman.. she fucked up her life. All because Wendy was dumb enough to care.

What came next would shock the blonde even as she got home, had a shower and stared ahead at the black television screen.

Wendy's hand landed harsh across Veerle's face. Slapping the woman and sending her saliva covered face to the side, spittle flying all over the couch and floor as the blonde talked the redhead down further. "What the fuck do you want Veerle? Want to be my slut? Want to be my piece of fucking meat? Maybe that will make you feel better huh? To be used and abused by someone who fucking cares!"

The confusion when Veerle realized it had been Wendy was visible. Clearly visible. She didn’t have much time to inspect or react to what was happening as she felt a hard slap across her face. A painful but familiar burning in her cheeks strangely comforted the redhead.

Then Wendy’s words comforted her even more. Eagerly she nodded her head, still sitting on the floor naked.

“Yes!”

She almost shouted at Wendy.

“Yes! Please… do that. Take me home. Use me. I… I don’t know what else to do.”

Between the sessions she had come to the realization that her life and the life outside were no longer compatible. She couldn’t function in the world anymore. Not without first being taught how to, and her parents, even though they really wanted the best for her, they couldn’t help her. They didn’t understand what she had been through and thus couldn’t adapt to it.

Wendy could. Or at least that’s what Veerle hoped. Her life was sexual and abusive servitude. Being raped and in pain, begging for more, her own will completely irrelevant. If she were ever to integrate back into society, somebody had to teach her that rape and pain were not the cause, result and goal of everything. That getting fed wasn’t optional but a necessity she didn’t have to beg or perform services for.

Her eyes begged Wendy to put her money where her mouth was. To take her in and help her to transform back from Fuck Holes to Veerle de Jong.

That night at home, she tried her best to explain to her parents that she wanted to go to a clinic or to doctor Wendy as her parents couldn’t help her. It would be best for everybody and that night in bed, for the first time in years, she masturbated and actually felt a sliver of pleasure even though the whole process was repetitive and compulsory.

The next day she had packed her personal belongings, surprisingly little clothes and a few medication pots and waited for doctor Wendy.

Back
Top Bottom