Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Taboo Roleplays with beasts, incest and more!

Softsmores

Meteorite
Dear friends,

I am looking for a partner who would be interested in a very taboo roleplay involving, but not limited to, themes such as: Incest, (Father/Daughter or Sister/Brother pairing), Bestiality, Age Difference, Size Difference, Watersports, Breastplay (Breast sucking or nursing I for sure would love to include), supernatural beings or monsters and a bit of dub-con from my character.

For the technical stuff:
I would like something more than two short, mildly coherent sentences. I won't expect an essay, but I'd be most content with at least one long paragraph. I do not mind longer posts! However I too sometimes struggle with what to write, so matching post length is not a must. Neither is replying very often, I understand that people are busy, so am I.

So as long as you're not gone for a week without a word it will be fine!

I prefer DM on the forum or Discord, please ask for the name if interested.

I use description for appearance of the character I want to play, but if you'd like to share a pic (preferably anything but realistic/photo ones) you're very welcome to do so!

Other things I'd like to include, but are not a must
: Creampies, Belly bulges, Cockwarming, face sitting/ridding.

Those are the main things I'd be interested in, however I understand that watersports are a topic some people would rather not include so if you are interested but have a problem with that kink, please write to me and tell me!
Here is also my f-list if anyone would be curious to see more of the things I wouldn't mind including. Of courses if there is a kink you'd like to add to the story and it's not within my limits, I'd be more than happy to include it.

Now to my limits, I would like to avoid stuff such as: Gore, Vore, Heavy bdsm and pain/bloodplay in general, scat, footplay, any kind of abuse from and to MC. For further info please check my "no" section on the f-list. I would also rather not play multiple characters and a character younger than 16 years old.

The possible parings for the roleplay could be, for example:

1. Sister x brother x family dog or Daughter x father x family dog (would require you to play the man and the dog)
  2. Just a girl and her pet
  3. A girl and a supernatural being like a ghost, demon ect.
  4. A girl and a monster/beast like a minotaur, or a centaur, or a big orc
There's also a possibility of mashing up all or most of these together, the more kinky and crazy the better!

In all of the cases, MC could be quite shocked and may resist at first (that's the dub-con part of the deal), but she'd be loving it more and more as the story progress.

I have no set scenes for those parings as I really appreciate the process of crafting a plot fitting both of the parties in the best way. I am also very open to ideas, so if you have a plot idea you'd like to use, please do share!

I understand it may be a lot, but I'm still hoping that someone would be willing to join me in such a kinky play. Everything could always be arranged to fit the both of us.

If you've read all of this, thank you for your attention! I wish you a wonderful day (or a night ♥️).

Back
Top Bottom