Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking to Play a Bad Girl, to Seduce a Good Girl ;)

PunkBitch

Burning angel wings to dust.
Well hello.

I have a craving right now for a specific kind of pairing: a rebellious, irreverent and sexually aggressive punk girl slowly seducing a "good girl." The "good girl" would be from some kind of conservative household and think that being gay is y'know, bad. Good Girl has gone to a private school and always lived sheltered in a suburb, going to church on Sunday, and has had hardly any contact with the kind of seedy, dangerous neighbourhoods Punk Girl grew up in. They come from two very different worlds.

So I want them to meet up, and I want them to have a real attraction to each other. Punk Girl is single and decides to seduce this Good Girl. Good Girl is far more attracted to Punk Girl than she wants to admit, but maybe her compassion compels her to keep accepting this scary girl's calls. Maybe she can save her and put her on a better path.

(by the way I'm picturing these girls being around 18)

How do they even meet then? Well, I'm open to suggestions. I did have an idea where Good Girl is hanging out at the local juvenile detention center trying to recruit people for her church, like handing out bibles and advertising her church group. Punk Girl could use this as an excuse to stay in touch for continued seduction.

But again, I'm open to suggestions! As for kinks and stuff, I'm thinking this one starts off pretty vanilla, lots of teasing and slowly eroding Good Girl's barriers. After that we could have more fun exposing Good Girl to all sorts of fun sexual activities like maybe a bit of bondage and roughness. Let me know what YOU like!

Interested parties should PM me. Thanks for reading :)

As for Punk Girl's look, it's probably gonna change a few times. I want to explore some different punk looks against Good Girl!

Back
Top Bottom