Mx Female Roleplay with a rousing STORY and DEPTH

Alcaiz

Meteorite
Hello!
Thanks for checking my post. If you're here then i take it for granted you're looking for some fun, so here's a little bit about me as a roleplayer and the things im looking for.

about me:
  • I'm a singer and an artist. The term artist is used very broadly as it depends on what im feeling. One day ill write a poem and the next week ill act like a photographer.
  • I drink copious ammounts of tea
  • I'm a history enthusiast
  • I like romantic stories but no action and fun makes me bored
  • I have diagnosed depression, but i'm handling it quite well.

Likes during roleplay: This is a list of things a rp i consider good has. Does not include my kinks.
  • Good communication between both parties. Basically, tell me if you won't be available for a while or if you dislike something i wrote. Changes can be made so that we all have a good time.
  • Propper planning. I like coming up with a plot on the spot. It may take us a few hours or a few days, it doesn't matter. You get to meet the other person through this process. Of course, i'm not against a pre-written starter, so feel free to send me yours c:
  • I don't mind very long answers, specially for starters, but i am happy with at least two paragraphs. I obviously don't expect you to write with all your passion for every answer, but putting in some minimal effort is required.
  • Character development. Seeing both (or more) characters grow together, learn about each other and start a romance, of whatever kind, just puts a smile on my face for days.

Now, here's a list of things i ENJOY and things i DON'T ENJOY.
If anything isn't listed then feel free to ask me about it. I won't judge.
(Also i know most of these things have propper names but ill just name them whatever sounds best to me)

I ENJOY: (In no particular order)
  • Any body type, as long as it is not morbidly obese (Tall or short body, skinny or chubby, big or small breasts, thick and curvy body or a thin and cute body, anything goes)
  • Cuddling/Hugging
  • Day-to-day life
  • Medieval fantasy/Isekai/magic
  • Cock worship
  • A nice girlboss (NOT a dominatrix. Just an intelligent girl with a strong voice)
  • Aliens and monster girls
  • Excess of cum
I DON'T ENJOY:

• Torture, receiving or giving
  • Cuckold/cheating
  • Furries
  • Gore
  • Vomit, piss, excrement, etc
  • Real people as characters
  • bukkake

And that's about all i can think of right now. Even though i listed all the things i enjoy, i'm not limited to those only. I'm open to suggestions and any ideas you may have, it's always worth asking if i'm down for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom