Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any plots!

CR0W

Moon
Hello all, I have many plots and ideas in mind when it come to rp!

I do love all the Pokémon games and regions, the main ones I’m looking to be set in is:
Kanto
Kalos
Alola

Plots-
-As children Muse A and Muse B were best friends, they promised to keep people and Pokémon safe no matter what. While they aged they ended up separating, but the promise they made stayed forever.
Muse B became a detective, specializing on missing Pokémon cases even people on occasion. Muse A however, became a thief and a hidden protector of abused and abandoned Pokémon, Muse A has been known as a thief of food to feed they're Pokémon. Muse B was signed with the case of disappearing Pokémon and turning in the thief, how will Muse B react to Muse A being the thief.

-I definitely want to do something with the alola region, maybe a white tourist arrives to alola looking to capture Pokémon, but instead captured the heart of a tan local

Some pairings:
-Team rocket leader x kidnapped Pokémon scientist
-Pokémon scientist x apprentice

-As the world was slowly introduced to magic, people now spent their days underground and in illegal fighting rings to make money. Monsters are paid to fight and destroy while the more easy on the eyes creatures are stuck trying to live in the real world.

-Muse B being a large monster living the battling world comes in contact with a small issue, it was his time to produce offspring and settle with a mate. For a while he had been ignoring this fate. One night as Muse B fought in the ring once more, he made eye contact with a feminine frame perfect for holding his babies and more.

Pairings:
Demon x Fairy
Werewolf x vampire
Feral beast x forest nymph

I like to rp over pms

Kink list:
Size difference
Biting/marks
Ownership
Breeding
Lots of cum
Secret public sex
Teasing
Orgasm denial
Scratching
Hair pulling
Light bdsm
Older men

I’ll add more in the future-
Anyone can pm me I do fxf and mxf
I am a submissive person so it’s difficult for me to do a dominant roll.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom