Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Seeking Femdom/futadom Smut NSFW

Lyali

Planetoid
Welcome to my request thread. A quick introduction. I have been doing Erotic Roleplaying since 2014 and have broadened my taste for different kinks. I am a semi-literate writer but I like to leave plenty of room for my partner to react so my replies tend to be shorter (1-2 paragraphs). I am primarily looking for smut at the moment but I am open to plots if you would like to pitch something you think would appeal to me.

Rules

If interested DM me and answer questions from later in the Request Thread.

If I do not reply within three (3) days feel free to message me. I may have forgotten or read and thought I had posted.

I prefer pictures in this order. Anime, art/drawn, and models last.

All pictures should be considered Not Safe For Work (NSFW).

Craving
As the title says I am looking for someone to play as a female or futa against one or more of my male characters. I prefer to roleplay over discord but can also do PMs. I am looking for more smut over story but if we end up with a long term RP I will need some substance to it.

Kinks I am looing to include in this RP. Femdom/Futadom, pegging anal, and oral (giving and receiving). Other kinks we can talk about.

Please answer these in your interest PM and/or pick/suggest a pairing.

1. Will you be playing a Female or Futa?
  2. Are you interested in Fantasy, Modern, or other?
  3. Do you have any specific kinks you are thinking about?
Plots
Summoning gone wrong (Fantasy/Urban fantasy) (Body modification, inflation, excessive cum)
MC tries t do a summoning on his own of an other world but cant control YC who breaks out and uses mc.

If you have any other kinds of ideas I am open to other scenarios.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom