Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any How about some love and care? And a (fair) bit of smut? ♥️

Softsmores

Meteorite
I'm Caramel (sometimes I also go by Cinnamon), I've been roleplaying for quite some time, I also write a lot of fanfiction and some poetry as well.

What I'd like to have: A long term roleplay with lots of world and character building, I like kinky stuff and smut but I very much also enjoy a good story.

I like to talk OOC a lot, just to make sure that everything is going well and also I just love having a chat :) I like slow burn stories but not too slow, a nice introduction to the scene or some world building is a must before we get to the dirty, but I promise I am good at giving a reward for patience. I will not bite anyone for writing less than I wrote, but I don't really like receiving just 2 lines where I cannot even try to save the story.

Replies also don't have to come right at me, because I understand everyone can be busy and I myself also am sometimes, so if it takes a few hours from me or you, I don't mind and I hope you don't as well.

I am open to a lot of stuff expect for: heavy bdsm themes, especially pain play, humiliation, degradation and hurting in general. I'm not into scat, nor into slutty/bimbo characters, gore or vore.

What I'm into: I'm very much into Gentle Fem Dom, I like softness, gentleness and romance. I like lots of love between the characters, especially when my own is the one who gives much of the attention, adoration and care to the other person. I like to spoil, I like to assure and all in all, make someone feel good about themselves, to feel cared for and safe.

I like to incorporate pet names, cuddles and after care into my stories. For more intense kinks that kind of link together: I enjoy breastplay, particularly nursing and breast sucking, cockwarming (lots of cuddles and a dick inside me for an hour? Yes please!), Praising and worshiping (it links with the pet names and also just general adoration from my character to the other or mutual ♥️), loud noises and in general knowing that the other character is feeling good when it comes to the sexual part, I'm also into watersports, crying from pleasure or just lots of pent up emotions (that I could hopefully help you with), I don't mind incest relationships, and I'm also okay with beastiality and monster/beasts/tentacle roleplay.

I'd really like to have a partner who's character is kind of insecure, shy, stressed, or just in need of some care and love. Someone my character could help boost their confidence and also just shower in positive and warm energy. I especially find nerdy/intelligent but not confident characters very sweet. I don't mind feminine boys.

Themes I enjoy: basically I don't have a set scene or plot written out, I'm open for some ideas you have or we can make a story from scratch together. There are however themes I'd be most comfortable with and it's Slice of Life/Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Supernatural/Thriller.
I don't really like playing older women, I usually go for 20 something, I still however think that does not take from being a good Mommy material ;)

And to finish this up, like I said, I'm very open to any kinks and ideas for characters or scenes, so don't be afraid to tell me what you love and what you'd like to incorporate into the story. I think I've made it quite clear that I want those roleplay to be a safe and comfortable space for everyone.

I am not able to reply to any DM for 20 more hours because I have just joined the forum but if you're interested, please let me know on priv and I will reply asap ♥️

Back
Top Bottom