Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Depraved Romance - Cheating, Age Gaps, and More!

Adamson

Moon
Hello ladies!

I'm a long time writer and have found that I prefer to write modern day stories most of the time. So there is a random time that I do something different but my main focus has been on taboo and forbidden romance in a slice of life type environment. I want to express that it's not boring slice of life of boy meets girl - the more messed up the story, the more excitement it can bring. If you have something you consider taboo, forbidden, dark, and just off the beaten path of normal...then message me!

When I say this I realize I'm being vague but ultimately I want to attract as many potential partners to share ideas back and forth with and see if something sticks. Some of my best stories have been my idea mixed with someone else's.

I can write in both third and first person. Please specify your preference when messaging me.

Some themes and kinks I enjoy are:

Age Gaps - older female x younger male is a favorite but younger female x older male I realize is most popular.

Cheating or Cuckolding - there's always the taboo element when one or both characters are in a relationship, sometimes it's extra spicy when the woman wants to cuck their partner.

Incest - if this is something you like there is probably going to need to be some kind of extra story or plots added to it! I love a good story but I definitely don't like cliche "home alone what should we do" or "oops I walked in on you xyz'ing."

Dominate / control - I don't enjoy playing a Dom that has to initiate everything but I can respect a lady who likes both being told what to do in certain circumstances and who likes to submit to a more controlling partner

Con / Dub / Non - okay this is where things can really dive off from normal. I'd need to know up front what you specifically prefer. If we are talking non-con the story needs to have a little bit of prep work done. I also want to say I really dislike gangbangs, kidnapping, and mafia plots. They are way overdone and make it so one partner is doing all the work of writing a story.

I do have discord if you want to PM me and request this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom