Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would I have better success if I were to split my RT in two?

FallenHero

Planetoid
Currently my RT consists of two parts; Femdom and Corruption. Would it be better to keep them in a single thread as they are or would they gain more attention if I split them? Additionally, if I did create two new threads, would I have to delete my original thread or could I still keep it and simply not bump it?

You can only have two threads in each section at one time. If you wanted to create one new one, then keep your original one but just edit it, you can do that; you can also delete your old thread, but you would need to wait at least 24 hours from the last post on it to create a new one after that, otherwise it is circumventing the bump rules.
I guess didn't word my question right. What I'm asking is there a way to preserve my original, continue adding to it to use it as blueprint for my other threads, and easily restore it if I feel it. If not, I'm fine with simply creating a second thread dedicated to corruption and letting the other one lay dormant.

As far as success, it's really up to you. I think having two threads boosts your visibility, but I don't know if there's a bonafide "success model", so to speak.
The purpose of decupling them isn't to boost visibility, but to distance the rest of my plot ideas from my femdom one. I've been here almost a decade without success and I have come to conclusion that the association with femdom and by extension monster girls is what's severely hampering my RT.

hi!

my particular two cents on this, especially since BMR allows for two request threads to be made in a section, would be to have your "main" request thread where you've listed all your general interests and pairings, etc. ...But also have a secondary request thread that is for more specific plot ideas that you can edit at will as they come and go.

i've personally been trained to only have one request thread per section, period, and have just managed it either by crossing out things that i'm not looking for anymore or indicating on it the things that I'm really looking for. that and keeping a copy of my request thread saved somewhere else at all times.

Back
Top Bottom