Mx Female Where my NERD GIRLS at?

Ingenious Fellow

Masturbatory Mastermind
So, I'm in a mood.

The tall, leggy, perfect-faced Barbie doll look? Pass. It's boring and cliche for all the wrong reasons. Me? I'm looking for a plain-faced, mousy, bookish, socially awkward Nerd Princess with an absolutely BANGING body underneath those bulky sweaters. As for who I play, I honestly don't care. The class bully? Her Gym Teacher or other authority figure? The school Janitor? A goddamn SPACE ALIEN? Fine, whatevs. Just gimme my Velma and leave me be.

I want to make this brisk and relatively painless, so here are the bullet points:

-I am a guy. I only write with girls. Respect my personal preference.
-I write well. I post fabulously. At the very least, you'll get 3+ Paragraphs of well good shit. Meet this.
-I am attentive and give every bit as good as I get. I absolutely rule as a writing partner. Promise.
-I write in PM, Email, or Discord. Threads are not my thing.
-I write third person, LOVE BOOBS, and can do Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Post Apocalyptic, or whatever your little nerdy heart desires. Very flexible setting-wise.

In closing, if you're bored playing the same old face claims of the perfect 10, and are into playing them Bookish sorts, PM my brilliant ass immediately.

Back
Top Bottom