Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Honey Pearl [Kaziel x Yuuki]

yuuki

Super-Earth
The beats of the music could be heard down the road as Ashley drew nearer to the old warehouse where the rave was being held. She drove on for a few more seconds then pulled up beside one of the old buildings, parking her car there. People were outside the warehouse, some already inebriated.

Ashley checked her make up on the rear view mirror for a moment, ensuring that her eyeliner had not smudged and that her lips were still painted red. She wore a short faux leather skirt that reached mid-thigh and a red sparkly top that showed plenty of cleavage. Her favorite pair of high-heeled boots completed the outfit.

Walking past the large warehouse doors, she ran her fingers through her dark brown hair and scanned the crowd for her friends. She saw a couple of people that she knew and waved at them but didn't see any of the friends that invited her to the party. Deciding to get herself a drink, she moved towards the guy who was handing out drinks at the back of the warehouse and ordered a beer. Taking the bottle from the man, she headed towards the dance area and began dancing to the beat of the music, her hips swaying to the beat as she danced along with the crowd. It had been a long time since Ashley had been to a party such as this and it felt nice to be back, dancing like yesterday never existed and tomorrow would never happen.

Gliding through the crowd, his piercing blue eyes glancing around, looking from girl to girl like a cat stalking prey. He certainly didn't blend in. Where others were wearing short skirts, revealing tops, tight fishnet shirts, and baggy pants, he was in a formal black pinstripe suit, a blue shirt shirt subtly contrasting with the darkness of his outerwear, a matching black minstripe fedora adorning his head, his blond hair about ear lenght, cut into a formal style. Clean shaven, his face was the only visible area that his pale skin be seen, his hands covered in stylish black leather gloves. In his left hand was a small briefcase.

As he scanned the room, his eyes suddenly picked out Ashley. He didn't know her name, but he liked what he saw. She couldn't have been over 19, maybe not even that, and she had that perfect mix of innocence and teasing promise that he had been looking for. And just as he noticed her, he saw her getting a drink from the man in the back. So she looked innocent, but she certainly wasn't. Of course in this type of locale, few were truely innocent. It's what made it the perfect recruiting place.

Stepping over to a darkened corner, he set down his briefcase, pressed his thumb against a biometric lock and with all the music playing the click of it opening was almost unhearable. Opening it revealed three vials, each one containing a perfectly round orb with a golden hue, the viscosity of the liquid within distorting the light that slipped through it. Taking one, he emptied the sphere into his palm, feeling it's light weight in the center of his hand. Quickly reclosing the briefcase, he slipped it into the corner, it's metal casing and special lock ensuring no one else would open it.

Then turning back to the dance floor, he watched her writhe and move with the music. He admitted to himself that he enjoyed watching her. As soon as she left the dance floor he would offer her his delicate treat.

After a few minutes of dancing, Ashley realized her friends still weren't anywhere to be seen. She had grown a bit tired of dancing after the lack of suitable partners so she slowly made her way to the edge of the dance floor where she was able to break out of the group which seemed to move on their own. Flipping her long brown hair back away from her neck, she fanned herself as she tried to keep cool. Taking her mobile phone out, she checked for messages and saw a couple from her friends saying that they were running a little late. Ashley walked towards the bar and asked the guy manning it for a glass of water so that she could cool off.

As she sipped her water, she turned out to the crowd, checking out the people who were there. It was more of the usual people who came to raves until her eyes settled down on the man in a suit. It was the first time she saw anyone in a party dressed like that and it made her quite curious since it was usually quite hot in the warehouse. He was attractive enough as it is and she loved men who liked to stand out from the crowd and he definitely did. He was clean cut unlike the ravers who had piercings in places she would never have imagined and tattoos all over their skin. She saw him looking at her and she smiled, raising her glass to him in salute.

Ashley wasn't one for picking guys up at a rave like her friends. She knew they usually ended badly and since she was a virgin, she truly didn't want to have her first time in a filthy room on the second floor which they had converted into a love nest of sorts. But tonight, she felt a little different. Willing to take a little more risk, she took one last swig of her beer then placed it on the table as she turned to see where he was. She smiled as she decidedly wandered close until she stood a few feet from him. She closed the distance then grinned up at him. "Do you want to dance?" She smiled shyly up at him.

When the girl slipped off the dance floor, he continued to watch her as she easily weaved through the crowd to the bar. Getting some more to drink, water or vodka he couldn't be sure, she seemed to notice him and raised her glass to him, smiling. He tipped the brim of his hat to her, grinning back, his white teeth showing.

He began to move through the crowd slowly toward her, the masses of people making it hard to move, only for her to suddenly appear before him. She had easily snaked her way through the tangle of bodies to where he stood. He grinned down at her as she smiled back. At her question he raised an eyebrow, genuinely smiling. He hadn't planned on dancing, but she was quite the looker, and a little fun mixed into business never hurt anyone.

He nodded and undid the buttons on his coat, slipping the orb of golden liquid into his inner pocket, reaching out he wrapped her wrist with his gloved hand and led her back out toward the floor. Once they were there, he closed his eyes and let the beats of the music start to move him.

Ashley grinned as she followed him towards the middle of the dance area. It seemed that there were more people arriving at the wave as it was more crowded. When they stopped in the middle, Ashley was pushed against him, her back pressing against his chest. She grinned and moved provocatively against him, taking his hand and placing it on her waist as they danced to the music. They continued dancing as Ashley pressed closer to him, her hips swaying as they brushed against him. She always had been a little bit of a tease and she enjoyed how men reacted to her especially as she danced.

After several songs passed, she turned to him, taking his hand. "You must be burning up in that suit of yours. How about we take a break and get something to drink?" She didn't really wait for an answer as she took his hand and led him towards the bar. She bobbed to the music as she waited for the guy who was working the bar to come and get what they wanted. Turning to him, she smiled as she hoped to strike up a conversation as they waited for their drinks.

The night was looking up despite her friends not showing up. She's already met a cute guy and he definitely seemed interested in her. She could dance all night with him, have a couple of drinks and if she was lucky, maybe a couple of dates. "My name is Ashley. What's yours?" She asked, introducing herself to the handsome stranger.

Not one to just stand there like a piece of wood, he began dancing with Ashley. Softly grinding his hips against her rear, she could feel firm physique underneath his suit. His hand, still gloved, held her hip, keeping her pressed up against him, while she felt his other hand slide up and down her side of her torso, the smooth texture against her skin was soothing and at the same time, exciting. She could feel his hot breath against her ear, teasing her senses, and a slight protrusion pressing through his pants as she keep pressing her behind against him.

He was enjoying himself, something he rarely let himself do, so he didn't notice as a few dances passed, until she pulled him away from the dancers. While he was certainly warm, his suit was designed to be very light weight and breathable, but he was not one to turn down a chance to do what he originally came here to do. As the girl turned to him, he smiled at her as she introduced herself. "Me?" he replied, surprised someone was asking his name. "It's Gabriel." He gave her his warmest, most trustworthy smile to keep her off-guard.

"Well... Hello, Gabriel." Ashley smiled genuinely at him then leaned against the bar, annoyed at how slow the bartender was. She needed another beer or at least one of those fruity colored drinks that he gave out. Anything that could help her relax even further. Talking to her companion seemed to be a good distraction though. She'd always been a flirt and handsome guys were her common targets. "So... what's your story?" She grinned at him as she gazed at the crowd. She'd been in the rave circuit for a bit so she has met a few people here and there.

"Every body has a story. And I haven't seen you around these kinds of parties before. If you haven't noticed, I came here to dance and sometimes to pick up handsome strangers like yourself." She grinned, poking him lightly on the chest then pointed at a bald guy causing a ruckus in the middle of the dance floor. "That guy over there likes to come to raves to pick up a drunk straight guy he can molest. And that girl down the bar comes to spy on her boyfriend who she thinks comes here but never really does. It's pretty uncommon to see a guy in a suit so I can't help but wonder why you're here."

Looking around at the people Ashley pointed out, he nodded at each as she explained their background. He pulled off his hat, for a moment, letting a gust of air blow through his short hair, a light sheen of sweat on his forehead from their dancing.

"My story... my story is I'm a business man. I like to offer those at these types of gatherings a trial of my wares." Reaching into his coat, he pulled out the small golden colored orb and presented it to her. "It's called Honey Pearl. It's kinda like Ecstasy, though lasts longer and gives a stronger high. You caught my eye and I figured I'd let you give it a try if you wanted." He waved his hand slowly, teasingly before her, the lights in the rave flashing through the pill held in his gloved hand.

"Of course, that's not to mean I haven't enjoyed dancing with you." He bent forward and licked her earlobe. "You're quite the little piece of work." he whispered, his exhalation hot on the side of her head.

Ashley couldn't honestly say that she hasn't done drugs before. Raves were most known for how easily it was to exchange drugs and Ashley has tried most of everything. She didn't enjoy most of it and she preferred to stay away from drugs as much as she could since she never liked how susceptible she was when she was high. But there was a first time for everything and Ashley had made a rule that she would try everything at least once. Her hand touched the pretty golden pearl and she squeezed it, gazing at it intently.

His hot breath sent shivers up her spine as goosebumps covered her skin. She leaned back to him still staring at the pill in her hand. She hesitated but remembered her promise so she turned to him and grinned, "If you promise we can go back dancing after I take it, then sure. How much is it?"

Ashley had some cash in her car. She never really brought her wallet and purse in the rave since she worried that she might lose it. She only kept a few bills with her for drinks and nothing more. "I have some money in my car. If you'd like, you could come with me there so we can get some."

As she applied pressure to both sides of the orb, it stretched like a small rubber ball. "Careful there," Gabriel chided, "The outer layer is thin and dissolves when it touches your tongue, but it doesn't take much for it to break, then it'd be wasted." He gave her a wink.

"And I'd love to continue dancing with you afterward..." he slipped his other arm around her waist, his gloved hand stroking a little of her bared skin. "As for the price, it's free... even if I did normally charge for the first one, which I don't, I'd make an exception for a lovely lady such as yourself." His eyes slid over her form as he looked her over again, making sure she knew he was staring at her body.

Ashley should have been suspicious that the man would give her drugs for free. After all, nothing, especially drugs, were free. But she looked up at Gabriel and how he looked at her body and flirted endlessly with her. The drug, in itself, would not have interested Ashley but Gabriel was tempting and so, his goods seemed utterly appealing to her. She smiled then placed the pill in between his lips before tiptoeing to kiss him, using her tongue to swipe the pill from his lips and into her mouth. She pulled back just in time as the pill seemed to explode in her mouth.

The liquid didn't taste bad, unlike the other pills that she had taken. Ecstasy had a bitter taste to it that Ashley didn't like. But this one tasted sweet, true to its name. She swallowed and then began kissing Gabriel again. It took a few moments before the effects of the Honey Pearl finally kicked in.

Ashley couldn't believe the feeling that this drug gave her. Instead of making everything seem fuzzy, everything seemed to be brighter, the lights more brilliant and as she stepped back, Gabriel's handsome face seemed clearer. The beat of the music seemed louder in her entire body as if tempting her to go back and start dancing once more. Her skin tingled in anticipation, enjoying the buzz that this drug gave her. She kissed Gabriel again, amazed at how aware she seemed to be of everything even his lips against hers.

Gabriel had seen the effects of Honey Pearl on countless others, and as she kissed him, he heard the soft groan from her as it suddenly started becoming active. He never had and never would take Honey Pearl, even if it hadn't been designed like it was, because a dealer taking his own drugs is just straight bad business, but he recognized the other signs. Ashley's eyes became unfocused for a moment, then they began fluctuating with her heart beat, and she glanced around, trying to take everything in.

As she leaned forward, kissing him again, he lightly nipped at her bottom lip, knowing that sudden feelings were even stronger to one on Honey Pearl. He stepped up to her and pressed her against the wall, his gloved fingers touching her sporadically as he bent his head and ran his tongue over her neck. Sure this was farther than he normally went, but as they say, all work, no play...

All thoughts of worry about the drug fled from Ashley's mind as she kissed him. It was as if she could feel every slight movement of his lips against hers. As he moved down her neck, she let out a loud moan as she felt his tongue licking her gently. "This is some good stuff, Gabriel." She murmured softly, feeling so turned on even by the touch of his lips feathering down her neck. She felt her back against the wall and everything seemed to melt away and all that she could feel was his wondrous caresses and kisses. The music seemed muffled but the beat reverberated through her body like she was part of the music.

Ashley never bothered to ask how long the high lasted... or how bad the hangover would be. She had forgotten all about it and just focused on Gabriel. She kissed him again, pulling him closer to her as she grabbed his suit. Her slight frame was crushed underneath his and she felt so turned on by everything that was happening. Although a part of her still seemed to be aware that she was a virgin and she should be careful, that part was overridden by the high that the drug gave her. She reached between them and rubbed him through his pants, grinning as she looked at him. Her skin tingled with anticipation as they stayed hidden in that corner, seemingly cut off from the rest of the world.

The shadows, mixed with his dark clothing kept them mostly obscured, and those few who might notice probably wouldn't care anyways... this was a Rave. People found corners to do this type of thing in all the time. He smiled back, her eyes continuinig to dart back and forth as she looked into his. She was fully within the grasp of Honey Pearl's effect.

He pressed his hips against her hand, softly rubbing his hard member against her palm through his pants. He could imagine she could feel the throb of his heartbeat in his appendage. Slowly drawing off his gloves he ran his soft fingers along her cheeks then down her neck and along her shoulders, followed by raking his nails down her back.

Ashley moaned softly as she pulled her hand away from his crotch but only to slip into his pants, to get closer to his heated skin. Each touch from him made her gasp as she could feel everything. The leather of the gloves that he wore that ran across her skin felt wonderful and the heat of his package against the palm of her hand seemed to cover her hand. She continued to rub him as her lips found his neck, licking and biting lightly as she continued to fondle him. She kissed up to his ears and nibbled on his earlobes before running her tongue across it. Even his taste seemed accentuated by the drug... and the masculine scent that came off him was even stronger than it was when they were dancing.

She pulled away from him moments, looking up at him, slightly embarrassed. She has never openly fondled someone in public and she knew that the drugs might be making her do things she doesn't normally do. "Do all your clients act like this or is it just me?" She asked, smiling up at him.

He gave her a wicked grin, "Well, almost everyone has a similar reaction. The good feelings and increased sensitivity..." He gave a slight shudder as her fingers ran over his hardness "Though usually I not the recipient of their attention." As he said this, he shifted his leg, sliding it between hers and pushing his thigh up against her slit through her panties.

Raking his fingernails around her waist, he traced his way up Ashley's stomach. It quivered under his touch as he slipped his long digits under her top and teasingly touched the tender undersides of her mounds of flesh. He whispered "I will admit that I'm enjoying being the subject of your attention."

Ashley gasped as his thigh pressed against her slit. She hadn't realized how wet she was and the slight pressure made her even wetter. Her senses felt like they were being attacked all out once. The bright lights and his soft touch along with the pounding beats of the music. She tugged at his hand and pulled him over to the flight of stairs that led to a dark room upstairs. It was closed off so the music wasn't too loud and the darkness provided a little bit of privacy for the couples who went up here. Her friends called it the make-out room and they've been up there often. Ashley doubted that making out was all they did in the room but tonight, she was going to see for herself.

As soon as they got inside, Ashley found a decent corner and pulled him to her, kissing him deeply again, allowing her hands to roam all over his body and in his pants as well. She could hear another couple in the room and the girl was moaning out loud but she couldn't see where they were and could actually care less if they saw them. She bit onto Gabriel's bottom lip as she breathed heavily as she had one hand in his pants and another running her hands over his broad chest and shoulders.

She pulled him up, and he let her lead him, smiling as he looked up at her, getting a good glimpse up her skirt. Pulling him into the room, the darkness overtook them. She pulled them into a corner, her body pressing up against his, kissing him deeply. He returned the kiss, and breathed in as she bit into him. Letting the moment carry him, he reached out and slid up her top, and cupped her breasts in his hands, squeezing them, his thumb rubbing her nipples which were already hard from the overstimulation she was getting from her high.

Breaking the kiss, he slipped his head to the side. "Your touch is like heaven, Ashley," he whispered into her ear and he flicked his tongue over her earlobe, then brought it slowly down her neck, and followed it by kissing his way up her chin and then kissed her deeply again, his tongue flicking against her lips, seeking entrance.

Ashley kissed him back, her tongue sleeping into his mouth as she tasted him. She felt her back pressing against the wall as the hem of her skirt began to ride up, showing more of her slightly tanned skin. A shiver went down her spine as she felt him rub against her nipples while her hand trailed down his pants again, massaging his length once more. She pulled her hand away only to unzip his pants and pull his member out. She wrapped her first around it and began stroking up and down gently as she continued to kiss him. She hoped to at least give him a handjob in exchange for the Honey Pearl. The throbbing of his cock felt wonderful against the palm of her hand and his heat seemed to spread from her hand to the rest of her body as she felt a trickle of sweat go down her back.

"Gabriel..." She murmured against his lips, unsure of how she should continue. Although she had been to plenty of raves, this was her first time up the make out room and more importantly, her first time to give a guy a handjob. She was starting to get distracted with the sound of the other couple in the room and their hot sex slapping against each other which made her even wetter. "I've never..." She drifted off, looking up shyly at him.

He could see her blush in the darkness of the room, and he knew she could see the outline of his smile. Whispering, he bent closer to her ear, his hot breath like fire on her ear, thanks to the Honey Pearl. "I understand my dear... What are you comfortable doing?" He asked, not pushing too hard... not yet at least.

Not stopping from what he was doing, he flicked the nails of his thumbs over her nipples, scraping across her normally sensitive skin, heightened from the drug. He slid his hips forward, his hardness sliding around a little in her hand, the head brushing against her hand, a bead of precum smearing across her palm.

"Ah... A handjob for the Honey Pearl. A little pleasure for the amazing gift that you gave me." Ashley smiled, looking shyly up at him. She had never propositioned a guy before and it was quite obvious that she was nervous despite the thrill that had her heart beating madly in her chest, almost competing with the soft beats of the music from outside the room. She didn't dare say blowjob, knowing that it would only show her inexperience even more.

A loud scream interrupted her thoughts as the woman in the room with them orgasmed. She glanced briefly to her side then looked up at Gabriel, smiling. But as she moved to stroke him even harder, a distant siren was heard by her slightly intensified hearing. It was only a moment before the sound would come to the ears of others who hadn't taken the Honey Pearl. "The cops are here." Ashley didn't look the least bit panicked but she knew that they had to get out fast. Fortunately, she had parked a little out of the way so it would be easier to get out without getting caught. Giving Gabriel one last longing kiss, she pulled away from him as she fixed her clothes. "There's a rest stop a couple miles south of here. Meet me there in 15 minutes." She smiled before taking off back into the hallway but using the fire escape at the other end of the hallway to get to her car faster.

((Sorry. I've been busy with school.))

He nodded to her, slipping his member into his pants as he made his way out another exit. As soon as he was outside, he let out a growl of frustration. Sure, he'd be getting more of an early taste of her in a few minutes, getting interrupted never made him happy. He quickly made his way to his car and drove down to the rest stop she mentioned. Getting out, the air was chilled, his breath misting slightly as he exhaled.

Tossing his hat into his car, he leaned against it, wearing only his blue shirt, slacks and shoes, even discarding his belt, knowing it will only get in the way. His forehead was still dotted with beads of sweat from the warmth of the rave, the outside a welcome change. Another car pulled into the rest stop and he walked over to it, seeing Ashely in it. "Hey there." he said, greeting her.

Ashley got to her car and drove off as quickly as she could. When she was considerably far away from the warehouse, she rolled her windows down and enjoyed the feel of the cold wind whipping at her long brown hair and fanning her heated skin. Once she got to the rest stop, she saw Gabriel and smiled as he came closer to her. "Hi." She greeted him, "I was worried you wouldn't show up." She got out of her car and rubbed her arms as the chill made goosebumps appear on her skin. She rested her hands on his chest and tiptoed to kiss him deeply as she pressed herself closer to him to keep herself warmer.

She kissed down his neck and then pulled away, smiling up at him. "This is probably one of the best drugs that I've ever taken." She pressed her lips against his once more and began rubbing him through his slacks.

As she rubbed her arms down to keep warm, her breasts were mashed together, pressing against the thin fabric of her top, her nipples still poking through, straining against the fabric. He smirked, enjoying the unintentional show she gave him. "Of course I'd come..." before she kissed him, he leaned forward, whispering in her ear, "You left me wanting more..." when he straightened, she tiptoed to plant the firm kiss on his lips.

He bent his neck as she began kissing down it. Placing one of his hands on her stomach, he had it crawl up slowly, each finger pulling a little, like a large spider, under her shirt. His long fingers ran over the soft flesh of her mounds, his other reaching up and playing with one of her ears. "I'm glad you enjoy it, my dear..." As she began to massage his member, it quickly became fully hard again under her ministrations, already somewhat hard from the earlier contact, hungry for more.

Knowing he wouldn't take her all the way just yet, but wanting to at least feel it just for a little bit, he disengaged his hands and slipped them down to her legs and lifted her up, pressing her back against her car. He spread her legs so they were wrapping around his hips, he began grinding his member up against her slit, her panties and his slacks all that was separating them.

Back
Top Bottom