Mx Female SecondHierarchy's Mindvomit Thread

In the future, I will edit this thread with whatever mood strikes me. It will act as a reference point for the things I enjoy, link threads I am currently in, and will likely be the jumping-on point for when I make specific request threads in the future.

What am I into?
Breeding is my biggest kink. If you can offer me this, I'll accept your offer more likely than not. If you do not like breeding, you're going to have to make a hard case for your premise. I like every part of the breeding process. The preparation, the conception, the pregnancy, the birth. It's especially hot when all of these things happen in a single scene. Other than that, ask me what I'm into. I'm more open than not about kinks and am even open to the more extreme kinks. Just so long as breeding is involved.

What can I do for you?
I tend to be flexible with the roles I play and enjoy, in theory, playing different types of characters. For sex RP, however, I prefer playing as a male character. What counts as male can stretch pretty far, up to anything that has a penis. However, I do not enjoy playing as dickgirls/futanari. I am willing to play as animals, monsters, demons, and the like. In fact, I prefer more monstrous creatures, especially when in a dominant role.

Do you want to read a sentence you never thought you'd have to read? I have been called an expert dick describer. That means I am able to tell you every excruciating detail, inch by inch, about the cock or cocks you are fucking.

I am willing to play as multiple males in a scene, though prefer not to unless an orgy or anonymous sex is involved.

I really enjoy gamemastering long-term campaigns, especially if we can get a good bit of worldbuilding going. When I GM, I prefer to have enough world established that I can map out a basic plot before starting, so if this is something you want, you'll have to be a little patient with it.

What can you do for me?
Enjoy yourself, first and foremost. If you aren't having fun it won't hurt my feelings if you told me so. I won't bite back at you, I promise and I'll let you back out of RP and opt back in at your leisure.

As far as sex RP goes, I'm only really interested in playing parallel to female humanoids. What counts as a humanoid will be a case-by-case basis and I love to hash out character concepts so I'll be open to discussion for that. For actual sex partners, I prefer cute over sexy with some leeway in between. It's hard to describe exactly, but I think if we shared descriptions back and forth you'd be able to pinpoint a specific type of female I am attracted to. NPCs, of course, can be whatever you want. I love harems but tend not to ask for them on my own because I think it's too demanding. If it's something you want, you'll have to ask me for it.

Back
Top Bottom