Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Just Getting My Bearings

Jacqueline

Meteorite
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and haven't quite figured out what I would like to roleplay specifically yet. I'll need to make time to create a F-list of do's and don'ts so that we all know where I stand on what fetish or plot. Overall though, I'm pretty dang open minded about ideas. The big no's I can think of off the top of my head are bathroom fetishes, and extreme violence in relation to sex. I'm all good with violence for plot purposes or action in a story. I'm open to taboo plots and pairings, and possibly fandoms, though I prefer original stories,

At the moment. I think I'd like to just write a medium length story with plot, some smut and an ending. We don't have to figure it all out right away, I like surprises and I don't feel that It's necessary to have every little detail figured out before we start writing. I like going where the story and characters take me. So please feel free to message me if I sound like the kind of girl you might want to write with. Otherwise I'll come up with a more robust request thread soon. Peace out!

Back
Top Bottom