Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Interested in public humiliation, ENF and/or exhibitionism read this thread

Laz222

Moon
Ok this thread is a direct result of @UseAlex thread and his amazing ideas.

First let's cut to the chase after this I can talk about myself, I want to play of one of Alex plots, he has made plenty of them all involving some kind on ENF (embarrassed naked female) and humiliation.

I'm down to play basically any of his scenarios or a new one but here are 2 with tl drfor example (he has a lot more)

A Very Rare Medical Condition (tl;Dr a girls need to orgasm, be naked and eat cum to stay alive)

Women of the Future (tldr in the future woman are more sexy, and a lot more sexualy sensitive. They still have rights in society but it ain't that many. The idea would be a woman from your time wakes up in the future a tries living life there)

You can read more about his ideas on his main post

So now who am I?
I'm laz I like a lot of fetishes but I'm specifically looking for this one right now. My English isn't the best and I new to RP so please be patient. I usually prefer talking through discord, I would prefer playing the woman being humiliated in all this cenarios but I'm willing to be the Dom/domme if you prefer, and willing to add more kinks if you like, Ty for reading

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom