Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Switch looking for Dom or Sub

Laz222

Moon
Hello this is my first RP request and the only experience I have RPing is playing DNDe5 with a few friends a while back, and as you should notice through this request, my English isn't the best, so If you wouldn't mind playing with a beginner that doesn't write 100% correctly (I will be trying my best) I'm game.

If you don't mind any of these here is what I'm looking to RP (it's weird I know)

Kinks: futas, femboys, woman in general, big/large/huge breasts, small/gigantic dicks, ryona, cbt, orgasm denial, public humiliation, slut/sexy clothes, torture and bondage. I'm into more stuff but will keep this list short for now. I'm making a f-list for the future

Limits: extreme guro and vomit. Anything else is fair game but I'm not interested in more vanilla stuff I will do it for the story to get to the more extreme stuff (aka what I'm looking for) but I prefer things on the rougher side.

I prefer doing through dms or discord either one is fine.

I don't have any plots ready and I don't want to shamelessly steal someone else's idea and post It as my own, but I'm willing to do most scenarios with D/s things so feel free to dm me I'm sure we can work something

Also I would like to be either playing a femboy/sissy, female or futa ty for reading and fee free to dm me

Back
Top Bottom