Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female An Angel returns... yet again

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
So, it has been a while since I have been here... but I am back yet again!

It has been a long and crazy few months since I have flown under the Blue Moon, but here I am... ready to peek my head under the clouds and return to what I love.

I have been writing for many years and have done many situations both here on the forums and through PM... even on Discord too if the interest really gets my interest and my partner can deal with late nights during the week and the weekends. Most of my characters are submissive but I can play a switch if the right story comes along.

I always write in third person and have been known for very long introduction posts but once the story gets going, I usually write between 2-5 paragraphs per post.

I am open to many genres.... most everything except for high fantasy and some cyberpunk. My favorite genres are listed below:
Modern day
Slice of Life
Superheroes
Sci-Fi

These four are the ones that you will definitely get my interest in. That doesn't mean that I won't listen to your other ideas. Since I am a scatterbrain, my ideas usually come at the spur of the moment so if you have a starter idea, I will certainly take a look at it and maybe expand on it if y'all wish.

I look forward to hearing from y'all soon!

After dealing with craziness for the past three months, here is a sweet Angelic Bump for all of you lovelies. Love to hear from y'all soon!

It has been a very long while but I am ready to come back! I don't need a red carpet or lots of glitter to celebrate my return. Just a good friendly poke will be sweet with me!

As I mentioned in my OP, I do have my favorite genres but I can go out of it if the right Rp and partner arrives.

Can you be the one that finally wakes this Angel up from her slumber? It will not hurt to ask. I don't bite (too much... unless you really want me to Lol).

A sweet bump, reminding everyone that I do have a lot of slots open for Sweet Rp's.

I have one slot that i am working on... but I have at least two or three more slots open if anyone wishes to take the jump and land in the sparkles of an Angel.

A reminder that I can also play on Discord too. If that is your true wish, please send me a PM and we can go from there!

One more Sparkly bump before the New Year.

I have one last slot open for anyone willing to take the plunge with me!

Happy Sparkly New Year!

I have two slots open for those of you that want to be showered with Angelic Sparkly magic!

Angelic Magic can be still be showered upon you! Still more slots open! Run but don't be late!

Last chance (Maybe) to claim one or two of those coveted spots! Hopefully, there is something that can spark your romantic interest!

I have only one slot that can be open to someone that wants to be with a "cuddly kitten". Who will it be? We shall see!

Back
Top Bottom