Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Cum as a humiliation tool - NSFW

monicad89

Banned
Banished
Hello! A semi-lit roleplayer, who really loves humiliation. I enjoy plenty of details, so no one-liners, with a preferable post length of around 3-5 paragraphs. I'm a RL female. Now to the fun part:

Plot:
MC's grandfather had just passed away, leaving her with an inheritance of a house in a small town in the middle of nowhere. MC is a failing model, who has decided to move to this small town as she had practically emptied her bank account paying rent. On the third day of her stay in the small town, she received a letter in her mailbox

"Congratulations, you've been selected to be the man milk maid for this week, starting 7am tomorrow.

DEE8158.gif

The story of the roleplay would revolve around how MC learns to accept her position as the cumslut for the whole town. She'll need to learn to adapt her daily life to her new situation. The basic rule is that any male can approach her and ask to cum anywhere on her. She would have to then voluntarily offer that body part to him for him to cum on. Sexual favors are optional, which means MC is not forced to give him a handjob/blowjob/ sex etc., but she'll learn to give it eventually.

Though the person behind the keyboard enjoys this, what really turns me on is watching MC undergo this sadistic humiliation. So, I'll play her as someone who is very reluctant and will not enjoy any part of this. She might learn to like it, but its going to take a lot of training. Thanks to a water shortage, the town folks are only allowed one shower per day. Previous milk maids had an easier time as they can just simply wash it off, but MC will obviously be on the receiving end of the shorter stick as she can only shower once a day.

Choose your spot:

57066.jpg
BdEJCguCAAAi81k.jpg

cum-on-bra-with-a-nipple-viewf-m-amateur-couple-oc.webp

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=LKEX5C-Aeunyiurt)6.jpg

2oipbgohbwo61.jpg

1qlln5vdllo31.jpg

E6E0DCA.jpg

preview.jpg

01ED4A1.gif

1xms90z88cn81.jpg
fbcfp8x65cn81.jpg