Mx Female Sugar baby drama

Henry_james97

Planetoid
Welcome everyone to my post.
It's been a very long time since I've put myself out there and advertised for role play partners but I've got a certain itch that needs scratching and, well hopefully someone can help.

Whilst the title of my post is fairly vague, ehat I'm looking for is a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby type of scene, and as stated in the title, I would prefer using Discord. I should add that while that I my preference, I'd happily wrote here as well.

Now it's a fairly generic theme I know, but I was really hoping to take it further. The build up to meeting, the encounter and all seems to be going well. However, the character of Sugar Baby becomes incredibly jealous. Her Sugar Daddy is married and despite his problems with his wife, he will not leave her.

So the themes I'm looking for are wide and varied, hence the need to be long term.

I'm looking for the following in no particular order
Drama
Flirting
Teasing
Stalking
Obsession
Blackmail

Now my actual kinks are also wide and varied but for this plot I'd be keen to pursue the following:
Clothes play, public acts, above average penis size, rough play, dirty talk, anal play, cum play, risk of pregnancy and infidelity.

Limits of mine are the standard ones, no animals, no children, no scat, no watersports, no blood, no gore, no vore, and possibly a few more. As far as limits go, I'm happy to follow a prospective partners as well.

So, you can see its generic in its simplicity, and yeah I do like smut, who doesn't, but I want more. Give me drama, lots of drama.

About me, I've been writing for many years, I prefer 3rd person, but can do 1st person as well. I am highly responsive, can reply multiple times a day. Length tends to be of the 3 to 4 paragraphs, bit I'm not obsessive about it. If one paragraph moves us along, then all good.

Well, that's it in a nutshell. Hopefully i get to hear from some possibly writing partners and we can hash out some details.

Thanks for reading and take care
Henry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom