Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Kidnapper or Daddy/Step daddy

Are you a rape enthusiast looking for the perfect toy? Well I have a great scene I would love to play out.

It can go one of two ways. A kidnapper has been watching a pair of sisters (one older...about 17 and the other a year younger) for the past year and has learned their daily schedules by heart.

They go to school, do gymnastics in the evening at the local gymnastics academy and then go home.

He decides it's time toake his move and waits for them to leave the academy late one evening when he grabs them.

He's had meticulous planning and a hidden Island in the Philippines where he takes them. What they don't know is their parents have been hard up for cash so the kidnapper paid them a handsome amount to buy the sisters.

When he gets to the Island, he takes them inside a hugeansion he owns which has various rooms outfitted to live out all his favorite fantasies.

He takes them into the studio he has equipped with state of the art cameras and a large monitor depicting a website he's created for them showing them in various positions at their gymnastics meets.

He then starts a live feed, introducing them to the perverts watching and for the viewers who pay, takes the girls virginities, making the girls participate in each other getting their cherries popped.

Afterward he can announce a contest he's planning on hosting once a month for a paying viewr to win a chance to come to the Island during the older sister's most fertile time of month in order to try knock her up.

He decides to keep the younger one for himself.

Now this can either be a random kidnapper or a twisted father or stepfather who's always had a thing for his daughters.

If this interests you and you have Discord please add me as Cleo#4365 and tell me where you are from and I will add you so we can talk about potential scenes!

Back
Top Bottom