Mx Female What do you crave?

KingJoker

Dust
I will tell you what I crave. An interaction that explodes from us and does not come between us. I don't want a story to exist for the sake of the story, but for us to live it.

I want a partner who can handle a mature man. I'm not here to fandom an anime hero. Sure, they can be cool, but it's not my role-play style. Just understand I'm not a high school/college boy looking for giggles. Sure I want to have fun, but if I have to explain every joke to you, it will get a little boring.

I crave a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to express that want, or flat out take it. Not that I'm some beta male or femboy, but it's so much more fun when there's fire. I know, a lot of girls can't stand the heat. That's fine, that's why I'm warning you ahead of time.

I crave not craving a kink. Fitting you into a box in order to enjoy myself is not much fun. Passion, seduction, obsession, they're all going to be there. Things like soft restraints and hot wax may show up eventually (just an example), but that's up to us, not a box that needs to be checked.

I crave putting our heads together and seeing what sort of chaos we can come up with. Banter that gets the engines purring, and juices flowing.

I crave someone who has read all this and thinks mmm…I need to message him, not, what an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom