Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2021 Brag Thread

Bene

Star
Hello there friends! December is almost here and with it, the end of the year. So I want to hear what y’all are proud of this year! And no being humble or minimizing your accomplishments either, this thread is to flex and brag about your 2021!

Did you finally get that one RP idea off the ground? Did you join us this year? Finally get that job or big promotion? Hell even making it through this year is worth celebrating! No accomplishment too small.

It’s easy to get down this time of year with the shorter days and longer nights, so it’s good sometimes to look at all the positives in your life and look at how far you’ve come. :)

I’ll go first. This year I:
  • Lost 25lbs!
  • Graduated college!
  • Bought a house!

- Passed my months long courses and got certified. Was a nightmare, but I'm proud to be done.
- Recognized at work. So many compliments that I caught myself blushing. Another promotion is in the line up.
- lost 15 pounds. Just 5 more to go for my ultimate goal and my old high school weight!
- I didn't lose my mind. Every year I find this an accomplishment.
- Finally got a giant mirror to help with dance. Been wanting one for way too long.
- Had a pretty successful garden.
- I have been struggling with an onset of hundreds of black floaters in one of my eyes for a few years. Doctors didn't have advice. I was told to live with them, and I really hated them. Magically, a few months ago, I woke up one day to most of them gone! Miracles do happen! Haha.

Lost weight (gained back some)
Published a sequel to my novel
Bought a big house (call that a villa here)
Kind of a second honeymoon, granted not as exotic as the first due to corona

This is fantastic 🖤

• Got a pretty promotion.
• Bought a new car.
• Found another hobby that I absolutely love (aerial hoops)
• Kept my damn sanity while working two jobs and being single mother. Sometimes I forget that I deserve a bit of credit, especially around this time of year.
• Wrote stories and met some wonderful people in the process.

I don't have a lot to brag about, to be honest, but:
* Lost weight (and still going)
* Finally got a new job (start mid-January)
* Finally pushed myself into my solo writing project (although the output has slowed/settle lately)

And...oh, yeah - managed to not kill people for their stupidity. >.>

I'm here for this, everyone above me is wonderful and everyone that posts below me is also wonderful.

- Lost 65 pounds since November.
- Started going to the gym again.
- Learned a lot about my personal resolve and overcame a lot of personal hardships.
- Made some massive steps in a grieving & healing process that I've just been avoiding for far too long.

Back
Top Bottom