Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sing me a Song of Silver and Gold [Pirates and Mermaids]

vangoghpoppies

Villainess
"Heaven, you fool? Did you ever hear of any pirates going there? Give me hell, it's a merrier place." -Thomas Sutton

7ea5b01c3a67e7d8fa121000a802b64a.jpg

A missing mermaid, a sibling eager to find her, and a crew of bloodthirsty men (and a woman or two) eager to help, for the right price. These are but a few of our lovely roles.

Join us on an adventure of a lifetime! Romance, murder, mystery, sexual tension and supernatural elements.

Welcome friends! Pardon the lackluster post as I am not incredibly great with coding, but I am eagerly looking for a few individuals who may be interested in a fun sea-adventure.
This will be a literate pirate adventure! I will be posting more details asap . I just wanted to shape something out while I had the idea fresh in my mind. Stay tuned for updates. ( Also, I made this for a less sexual rp, but I think we can add in some definite spice to it. I hope I have some interest from you lovely people.

Roles:
Missing Mermaid: A free spirit, even amongst their own kind. Traveled too far from her family and found him/her self taken in a large fishing net far from home. Currently a prisoner of Captain [Your character here], owner of the Greedy Dagger.

Sibling of missing mermaid: Sought out the help of pirates aboard Neptune's Revenge to help find their brother.Youngest of the clan.
Captain of Neptune's Revenge: She is money hungry and adventurous, but rarely as
bloodthirsty as most would believe. Helping purely for the treasure promised. [VanGoghPoppies]
Crew on Neptune's Revenge:

1:M or F
2:M or F

Captain of the Greedy Dagger: He is bloodthirsty and cruel. Mermaid's are rumored to allow one to be immortal, and they're eager to test that out by whatever means required. M
Crew on the Greedy Dagger:
1:M or F
2:M or F

Last edited:
I'd love to play a dude mermaid. Probably the sibling would be more interesting. I'm MxM, so that might not work. But lemme know.

Up for being a crew member of the Neptune, or a more sympathetic member of the Dagger, like a ship's doctor or a gunner who has been forced to work aboard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom