Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make me hurt

Valkyrja

Brat
24976962.gif
Hello my sadistic lovelies. This is going to be very short and direct because I only have one particular craving at this immediate moment.

I want to hurt.
The Objective
I'm looking for someone who is capable of tearing down and completely breaking my character. For this particular play, my only hard limit is incest. I want someone who is just as twisted as I am, who wants to bend and break the legalities of society (but not this website) and explore the darkest depths of our depravities.

The Plot
There is no specific plot in mind for this at the current moment, I'm looking to learn about you and what it is that
you are seeking.. I want to hear the most nefarious kinks you want to divulge in and then I want to tell you mine so that we may come up with a scenario together. I am mainly looking for a modern setting but could easily be swayed into either historical or post-apocalyptic scenes.

The Craving
Obsession that leads to nefarious possession. I want our characters to be familiar in some way, shape or form (stranger danger is overrated, I want you thirsting over me when you can't have me). I want to play a woman who is in full control of her life who is ultimately torn down to nothing more than a slave at the servitude of your character. Is this Master/slave? Not necessarily. I want your character to snatch my character from her successful life and slash her down into little shreds, molded into the woman your character always craved her to be. I want our characters to fight for control, hurt and torment each other in the most primal of ways. My most notable kinks are psychological and physical torture, fear, BDSM and non-con.

Are you up to the challenge? Can you tame this brat? Ha, I doubt it.
But please message me, prove me wrong.
18033587.gif

After a dizzyingly-hectic end to the year, I am back and seeking someone who is up for some fast paced, nefarious, depraved fun!

Back
Top Bottom