Mx Female Welcome to the school of pets (pet play x discipining - NSFW)

monicab

Banned
Banished
Hello! A semi-lit roleplayer seeking for a submissive (bratty preferable) female (your rl gender is irrelevant) to be toyed with. I enjoy plenty of details, so no one-liners, with a preferable post length of around 3-5 paragraphs. Now to the fun part:

I'm looking to write as a teacher in this school where YC is brought into the school to be trained as a pet. Any additional characters such as the other classmates will also be played by me. I would like for there to be an element of blackmail, so YC will probably be coerced into joining this programme. We can work on the backstory of YC in OOC discussion. This will be a long term roleplay where we'll train YC as she graduates from one grade to another. All kinks/actions are up for discussion for mutual enjoyment, and this is just a general backbone off the top of my head.

Grade 1:
- Still walks on feet
- Sticks tongue out and pant like a dog on command
- Eats with a dog bowl on the table using utensils
- Learns to play fetch by walking to stick, bending over and picking it up with her mouth
- Wears collar for the whole day.
- Is allowed to wear underwear only
- Always sits on the floor, except for dinner time, as she can still join the dining table.

Grade 2:
- Fully naked for the whole day
- Tongue is to be kept out the whole day (to be punished if seen without)
- Learns tricks such as roll-over
- Eats with dog bowl on the floor using utensils

Grade 3:
- Wears anal tail plug
- Sleeps in a cage, with caging punishments
- Eats with dog bowl on floor using mouth only
- Eating treats off hand
- Walking on all fours on a leash.

At 5pm everyday, the girls will also have to have an orgasm. This is compulsory to reduce the "heat" in their body. They will be taken by either another fellow classmate or by one of the caretakers. If anyone is reported to fake an orgasm, she'll be subjected to a round of successive fucking until she has five real orgasms (sexual exhaustion)

Obviously, with disobedient pets, it goes without saying that plenty of punishments will be meted out. Examples are:

Predicament bondage - standing with tip-toes
Spanking - a personal favorite
Anal training
Food deprivation
Caging for solitary confinement
Rimming another pet
Choking, deepthroat blowjobs
Electroshock and wax play
Bladder control
Breast torture
Pussy torture
etc.

Remember that everything is up for discussion, so do holla and let's have some fun.

Disclaimer: I'm a RL girl, but I can write very well as a male too. This is my original sapphic thread:

Back
Top Bottom