Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB NB seeking advlit partners

MouseNoises

Not actually a Mouse
❝Nice to meet y'ah!❞
-Tell me a story, let's make it great together!
❝Hay, role plays – I would like some please! Especially craving Modern Drama/Slice of Life❞
The short version:
Discord, PMs or Threads,
Discord OOC is pretty much a must
Gay/lesbian pairings/romance is a must, nonbinary and trans individuals are also of course welcome! (basically just F// atm)
Don't care how long you take to post or if you ditch
3+ paragraphs, enough to move the story but I'm fine with longer posts as well,
This is a reposted search from 5 years ago with a little editing, yuck. o 3o;;
My name is Cody – you can call me Mouse if you like, other people do. I'm 30, work more than full time but try to find time to RP, The hours I work mean I don't really have a set bed time or a fixed time I roll out of bed, sometimes I open, sometimes I close, sometimes I go in just after opening and don't leave till a little bit before closing but it's pretty much a certainty if I'm not around I will be soon, management is hectic but it has plenty breaks, I'm usually a few minutes and a Discord message away – gotta break up monotony somehow; somewhere in all that mess I can almost always make time to reply promptly or at least an apology otherwise. I tend to post at least once a week but sometimes I'll go back and fourth a few times in a day if a partner is available and especially inspired! I won't promise more but crazy things do be happenin'
I'm nonbinary if it matters, I'm a pretty special kiddo just like you I bet. I like to role play all sorts of stuff and especially stuff with a dollop of conflict and drama because my life is boring enough if my role plays got that way too… what's left? I:< At this time I'm not interested in writing heterosexual relationships, if you have a plot that's like boom-bang-woah or we're in a plot that requires a big'ole bundle of cast and adding a heterosexual relationship seems legit whatever but yeah, gay fellas and ladies, queer folk, for me please. All that said, if I didn't want relationships/romance/kissy-face I wouldn't have made it clear the sorts identities I'm interested in writing, I want to role play romances either as a main theme or a side plot one but ideally they should be an inevitability in the role play whether or not they're a lasting one. –also, ToS is a thing I respect but I mostly role play via Discord at the moment.
I like to know junk about people's characters like pretty useless stuff that may never even matter to the role play, not 'what they are,' 'how they are,' but 'why they are,' I think is a good way to put it. I don't require super long posts always but things really hum for me when I can have 'quality & quantity' and I don't subscribe to the thinking they can only exist independent of each other. In short, meaty posts are always loved, shorter ones are okay but it's all relative to what is happening in the role play.
Role plays, I like them to happen here, or discord are my preference but I'll go to Private Messages, forums or other such places with convincing. Being friendly is important to me, as in talking – regularly somewhat. I pretty much need to have role playing partners on Discord(maybe something else) for that, for plotting, for chit-chatting and the like. I find it hard to stay invested in a role play otherwise for some reason or another. I'm pretty ditch friendly, I'll wait a week or a couple weeks, ask what's up – if I don't hear from you I can take a guess at what's up and it's whatever, I'll even be all 'haay, nice to hear from you again,' if you change your mind later. I don't usually ditch, it's happened – I'm only human.
When The Man Comes Around:
Inspiration: Johnny Cash song of the same name.
Themes: Supernatural, rapture, action, adventure, survival, religion/spirituality, dogma, unlikely heroes and allies, potential zompoc addition,
What could a tinfoil hat wearing shamed "demonologist" TV personality, an Identity thief turned evangelist, street walker and skeptic nun all have in common? -well, the same thing as everyone else on this earth; when the man comes around and the rapture begins they'll be called up or struck down though they may not quite be ready.
The sky has opened and the divine have come to bring us all home, the wicked burn and wither and the righteous ascend gloriously. Angels walk the streets dolling out judgement in swathes, those with doubt in their hearts run and those ready bow resigned, happy to meet their maker even. So what happens to those who do not accept? -those who run from judgement, what happens to the world after the angels leave, does the rapture end? -was it even God as we understand him who caused all this or is something more sinister at work?
How it will play!
I would like this role play to be somewhere between a survival story and potentially like getting to the bottom of what happened, why it happened and who caused it if not "The Man" and I would like it to happen between very unlikely or at least unique interesting characters. Interactions with angels and demons on either side of the struggle, maybe those who don't ascend become something more like ghouls than just piles of ash on the corner. There's a lot of thought building to do and a fair number of moving parts but we can keep it a simple story or a really long broad arching one!
Elysian Fields:
Inspiration: Megadeth song of the same name.
Themes: Greek Mythology, action, adventure, period-slice of life, fantasy,
The Elysian Fields, Elysium or "The Islands" are known far and wide as a special slice of the afterlife dedicated solely to Heroes and the greatest of men or those touched by the gods, a place where all is joyous, happy and free, where nobody feels pain, where one can spend eternity doing just as they like and for all their very own personal heaven far over the western sea at the very corner of the world.
Sounds like a pretty awesome place to conquer doesn't it? Why wait for your turn in heaven, live life pure and true and by the rules cried out by heralds of the gods when you could simply sail the sea and take Elysium for yourself? Well, that is exactly what a self-proclaimed god, a king, plans to do. After conquering much of the known world and decisively winning near every battle before him (or her) the leader of the world (fantasy or period) as its known intends to conquer heaven whether or not this land truly exists or it is just the romantic waxing of a poet long dead.
How it will play!
Now this could be a fantasy or a loose period piece and those would decide just how much world building we have to do but I love the idea of a conqueror who loves their soldiers and people so much and has taken them across the world in a glorious campaign to conquer all they see then decides "What is left but heaven?" now this could certainly be just the preparing since I imagine the whole idea of sailing over the edge of the world and amassing an armada large enough to conquer heaven would probably take years! -it could be a political sort of drama, could be the voyage, could be an actual legit battle for heaven or discovering a new continent like some Columbus type shit, maybe even the shamed return of the glorious leader and their men or them being greeted happily into Elysium only to realize later they died on the voyage and they want to try and return to life so it becomes a battle to escape Elysium!
-could also potentially be changed into a scifi, replacing it all with like another planet 'n' such y'ah know?
Enema of the State:
Inspiration: Blink 182 Album of the same name.
Themes: Coming of age, modern drama, she's/he's not the one, moving on, drama, overcoming adversity,
This is sort of a dump of random youthy (18-22ish) age group modern dramas that this album drums up for me. Growing up in a small town (or area of the city) where everyone knows each other and is in walking distance, wishing your friend had a car so you could drive to the city, wishing you could afford to get out of mom and dad's basement and really be yourself, finding out your high school sweet heart isn't the one or that the person you always wanted to be with/had a crush on isn't what you thought and a friend was your real love all along - y'know, quintessential afterschool special drama with gay folks and grittier additions. I have too many ideas to list for this sort of stuff but if you're interested in it just say word and I'll spit them out till one sticks.
Random shit I dig and would do plots of,
gritty drama, drug/crime lifestyles, fantasy, slice of life, zombies, supernatural,
If you got an idea, pairing, plot - send it my way I'm totally open.
ALSO:
A link to my F-list bios which have some kinks listed. o;

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom