Mx Female (Discord inside!)For those with a sweet tooth. Cuddles, kisses and wholesome smut!

KaladinThePaladin

Planetoid
Hey all, welcome to my thread!

This is quite the departure from my first thread in terms of what I’ll be looking for, but hopefully we’ll still be able to have fun together :) you can find my other thread here

Keeping it short and simple, I’m looking for anything and everything vanilla centred, romantic and sweet enough to rot your teeth! With the end of the year coming up, I thought it’d be nice to play out some of the more softer cravings I had in mind. For this concept I’m mainly looking for romantic pairings set in a slice of life and modern day period, I may be persuaded into something more historical or fantastic if it matters that much to the plot of course.

Any kind of pairing, so long as it is romantic and sweet in nature is up for grabs! Be it childhood best friends finally realising who they really want, strangers meeting at a park, or even a may-december romance between a younger and older person. Teens, young adults or even folks in the mature stages of life.

Particular attention will be given to unusual or unlikely pairings, such as between a high powered business person and the person that runs the cafe across the street. Or the grizzled veteran and the chirpy, idealistic new comer at the job. Or even the divorcee running into an old flame of theirs, either casually or professionally and suddenly feelings and memories resurface. Points for some drama and angst to add tension into the roleplay.

I’d like to focus on positive vibes and feelings created through their romance. And cuddling. Lots of cuddling. Kisses. Cuddle fucking while kissing on the couch?

Confessions of long buried feelings, sneaking into one another’s room to “keep warm”, fending off knowing snickers from friends and family while pretend they don’t just want to hump each other’s brains out at the Christmas party? Yes please!

Send me your thoughts, ideas and fun sexy gifs! I love getting to know my partners OOC, and working with them to best accommodate for desired plot lines, kinks or even post length! I’d prefer to play in PMs or on Discord.

Specific plot bunnies incoming soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom