Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Paying the Rent - Sub looking for rough BDSM sharehouse shenanigans!

BaileyBlueEyes

Planetoid
Hey all! I'm craving to play as a sub in a dub-con, BDSM-oriented roleplay. The basic premise is that MC has moved into a sharehouse in a new town for their 3rd year of college. He's staying with YC, and they've only recently been acquainted. For any number of reasons, be it coercion or seduction or any other way we can think of (e.g., MC's share of the rent is alleviated in exchange for other 'services'), MC winds up as YC's slave. I'm pretty flexible with kinks, but here's a safe list for what I'm looking for...

Kinks that I really really want to play with:
BDSM, Dub/Non-con, Master/Slave, Corruption, Humiliation, Brat-taming (receiving), Rough Anal (receiving), Cum Swallowing, Forced Oral, Pet Play, Sexual Torment, Forced Orgasm, Sexual Torture (light-medium; like spanking, whipping, attaching weights to certain bits, wax-play, nipple clamping and so on), Choking, Chastity play

Kinks that I am happy to play with:
Genderbending, Electro-stim, Edging, Drug Use, Breeding, CBT (urethra-insertion, ball-stretching etc.), Piercing, Watersports

Hard no's:
Consumption of shit, Snuff, Gore, Amputation, Overly-strong smells, Sneezing (into the mouth etc.), Broken bones/teeth/permanent damage outside of scarring

If you're interested, we can sort out the details in PMs; please note that I don't RP off-site - no Discord etc. A smut : plot ratio of about 2:1 works for me, and I usually write about 1-3 short to medium-size paragraphs.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if this interests you - I'm also happy to hear any RP ideas that you prefer and think would be up my alley.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom