Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F The Orphanage Owner, Princely Traveler, and The Officer with Two-Faces.

Bubble-Flowers

Meteorite
Hello there!

How are you doing today?

I usually roleplay Yaoi/BL pairings, but I'm willing to open up and try straight roleplays. Although, I prefer to play male roles. I'll give a summary of my characters, leaving their full profile (well, a basic biography of them. I can't reveal too much!)

Edward Grey, is the owner of an orphanage, his family has a curse bounding them to a single town that was previously run by the Grey family, asking about a Grey could cause a single person's generation to shatter, Edward refuses to fall victim to such a thing. Damien Zenaku is a traveler, just mentioning his name can give you a range of expressions from, grateful, confused, or fearful, depending on who you ask of course. Finally, Robin Valeron. A well-put-together officer, he's got a great reputation, he's popular with the ladies and men, and yet behind closed doors. Robin Valeron is the most unstable individual, suffering from a delusion in his mind that he isn't pure.

*I would like to mention all characters are possessive and obsessive. Certain scenarios will call for them to be controlling, but for the most part I'd say they're pretty soft once you get to know them! Yes, they by default have "yandere" traits. At least some of them!*

If any of that interested you, please message me or comment! I'd love to write with you and answer your questions!

(The link works best via computer/laptop! Mobile is alright too, but you don't get the full effect!)

Back
Top Bottom