Mx Female Seeking Superheroines (Discord)

Chains and Ropes

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey, this will be a short request thread.

I am looking for players interested in playing superheroines. Be that original or canon characters.

Also,

I am desperately seeking role players interested in being dominant. This could be in the prompt below, or in an idea you have. I am literate and adaptable. I am also available for back and forth messaging, but I prefer discord.

I'm interested in doing a plot where either my character (a male superhero) or my potential partners character (a superheroine) is a beacon of justice and virtue. However, they fall to a perverted villain who breaks them through long erotic tortures. Specifics of said tortures are open to discussion. Either way, they end up going from non-con to con as they begin to enjoy the sexual pleasure derived from what the villain does to them. The villain then broadcasts the exploits of the hero or heroine to the world to show them what their hero has become.

Another idea involves a similar plot above, only it also involves incest.

Yet another idea involves superheroine costumes, Halloween, and incest (brother sister).

Here is a list of my kinks, and I am available on discord if you like. theropes#3837
My Kinks:
BDSM
Femdom
Bondage
Extreme Bondage
Objectification
Heroine Peril
Superhero Settings
Incest (sibling only)
Pleasure machines
Milking machines
Objectophilia (As humiliation).