Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Sassy Elf Princess ISO Futa Orc Warrior (Adventure, Romance, Impreg)

Aleias

Moon
Back after years to scratch that incessant roleplay itch, and looking for a very specific idea.

First off, a little about me:
- I generally write multi-paragraph posts, with a focus on correct grammar and spelling.
- I prefer long-term, however, I'm impatient; front-load the smut, but let's not lose the plot along the way. All sex and no drama makes for a dull story.
- I'm at home writing via Discord, but I'm willing to change that up if necessary.

Let me be your sassy, and surprisingly fertile, Elf princess (or something similar: noble/highborn/etc). My main requirement is that I play a tiny, firecracker of an Elf that falls in love with and gets knocked up by your massive Orc warrior. Everything else is up for discussion, though I do have a couple starting points.

Enemies to Lovers
- My character has been enslaved by your warlord of a leader. For some reason, you rescue me and we go on the run, setting our sights on my homeland (where you will be generously rewarded for my safe return).

Sworn Shield
- Just imagine Brienne of Tarth as an Orc. Your character has been tasked with protecting mine, and takes their role very, very seriously. I find all sorts of ways to make your job difficult. Perhaps my kingdom is attacked and we're forced to flee?

Arranged Marriage
- Our marriage is arranged to secure an alliance. We end up genuinely falling for one another. But maybe a previous suitor of my character thinks they should come and rescue me from my "captor"?

That's about it, for now. Send me a message if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom