Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Salacious Times in Skullport (Forgotten Realms) (All Welcome)

9U4e4Iq.png
"She's right."

The voice, low, feminine, like smoke and velvet came from a woman who seemed drastically overdressed for the steamy hall of the bathhouse. As she spoke a number of the watchers who had been enjoying the show Spark and her hooded plaything put on glanced askance, and a few of them shuffled away apprehensively. It took a lot to unsettle the average Skullport lush, and though this human woman hardly seemed dangerous or exotic compared to the variety of planetouched and near-monsterous races that came to take the waters here, there was something about her that made the more perceptive or skittish want to make themselves scarce.

Fair skinned, with an oval face with comely and sweet features but a cold and grim expression, she had long hair the colour of dried blood. The shells and lobes of her ears were riddled with intricate piercings of platinum, mithril and gold, a web of little bolts, chains and spikes. Of average height, her figure seemed invitingly curved, but it was hard to tell under the garments she wore – a full armoured dress-like robe with long sleeves and guarded pauldrons, made of fine woven strips of bulette leather, underdark spider silk and silver rivets. Her face was drizzled with sweat and her hair lank in the heat, but though she must be sweltering she showed no sign of discomfort.

Using a short staff or walking stick made of ebony carved into a vulture's head with ruby eyes to balance herself, the woman gracefully sank into a crouch an arm's length from the wild, impressive fire genasi and examined the bound wound in her side. "She's right," she repeated, looking up at Spark with a smile that did not touch her chocolate eyes. The overdressed woman paused, seeming to remember herself, then recomposed her expression so that the smile seemed more genuine, warmer.

"Heat might be good for your otherworldly physiology, but it will not help that gash heal by itself." The woman reached towards the wound, slowly, letting Spark dissuade or allow the gesture. "I can help, if you wish. Though such things always have a price, of course."

776353a688316b261159345186c8f7e3.jpg
His nature had certainly come to the fore as the steam genasi brought him to his apex. His cock quivered inside her still as her rear clamped down on him even more as his hand tightened around her throat. Did she like that? It was obvious, for she was caressing his hand and even taunted him! Growling again the half-elf also chuckled, a flickering pulse of energy seeming to surge into his eyes. "You would be surprised..."

Then, with surprising strength one wouldn't think he possessed in his lithe form, he shifted them. Pushing up with his hips he leveraged her over, half lifting her and used the leverage the grip on his neck provided him to turn her over, placing her on her back and pinning her there. As he did this he pressed down with his hips, pushing his manhood deeply into her ass even as his fingers delved into her soaked womanhood.

He moved his hips, undulating them as if it were a tide pulsing back and forth, grinding his rod and digits into her. With the other hand he continued to hold her down and choke her. "Give it...to me..." he declared, his eyes practically glowing. Daelas wanted her to quake for him, to give in.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

4ef2e36126e10f5b2a47476afabd7cf5.jpg
Elsewhere in the bathhouse a shorter yet well muscled figure was just slipping out of one of the many sauna's, a towel wrapped around their form for a modicum of modesty, though it wasn't doing a very good job. Torvi had heard tell of this place from one of her contacts, a fellow cleric, though the human worshiped the goddess Sharess rather than Torvi's own deity Haela Brightaxe. While the Lady of the Fray was wonderful to have on your side during battle, Haela didn't exactly have a lead for a good place for her clerics too... de-stress.

As of yet the dwarven woman hadn't had any salacious enjoyment. But there was time yet!

She had just passed through one of the marble arches and into the main room her eyes drifted over the room. Her eyes almost instantly landed on the woman who was actually... dressed. As it happened she was standing nearby and Torvi couldn't help but overhear her talking to a gorgeous fire genasi who was lounging with a leather clad tiefling more or less at her feet. Just seeing all of this Torvi felt her nipples tighten, especially seeing the ones through the genasi's own.

But the cleric couldn't help but notice the bandage around the beauty's core. Unable to help herself she stepped forward, asking, "You are injured?"

She stepped past the human female, sparing her a glance and furrowing her brows. That one, though beautiful, looked like trouble.

"I am a Bloodmaiden, a servitor of the Lady of the Fray. Her aid comes to those who ask of it," she intoned, shooting a glance at the human. She had heard her statement about there being a price. What price was owed to those in need of help? Especially if they were a gorgeous woman!

Spark_BM.png

Spark's eyes narrowed, reading the room and also sensing something herself as well, not with any powers but just something in her gut. At first she didn't respond, but when the… 'human' repeated herself she cocked one eyebrow. "Oh, is that so?" she said, searching for weapons as the pale skinned woman crouched. Spark had to admit though, the woman was attractive, full red lips, long red hair, though frankly far too much clothing for Sparks current mood. The genasi watched the little act impassively, blowing smoke away from the newcomer and actually remembering to snuff it out in the ashtray, mind going through possibilities. She did smile back at the more genuine looking smile, and hers was actually genuine in that it was wolfish, exited, eager for violence, and then it shifted slightly, the lust coming back in, being on the edge of her rage bringing out the more bestial nature in the bodyguard. There was one rather obvious possibility, which was simple enough to test for.

As the sweaty human reached out Sparks hand suddenly closed around her wrist like a manacle. Not letting her get closer, not letting her get away. The barbarian was only five feet tall (152.4 cm), but her strength had no rival, and very few could compete against it despite her diminuitive size. In contrast, Bliss was quite tall, a solid eight inches (~20-21cm) taller than her 'mistress'. "Why don't you do me a different favor first…" Spark said, her eyes now blazing with forge fire, smile widening as her body tensed, readying itself to spring into action. "Why don't you open your m-…" She was interrupted by a fantastic example of the dwarven form, nothing but a towel, and that quite a bit too small, though again it was too much covering for Spark's mood. She ogled the dwarf woman openly anyway, meeting her eyes for a moment and grinning. "Oh? A holy woman in the house of holes?" She said in dwarvish, only lightly accented. She had traveled far and wide in her career, and had found the dwarves quite appealing before. Mostly for their ale, if only mostly.

"My mistress is injured priestess." Bliss said from the floor, struggling and managing to sit up onto her knees, full breasts jiggling in the open, the leather strips still making a pattern of indentations in her flesh. The tiefling blushed at the thought of a cleric seeing her like this, her memory going back to days of corporal punishment for her misdeeds at the monastery. And… there was another huskier voice, a voice that Bliss felt like a caress, and she bit her full dark blue lower lip. Her parents had sent her there in the hopes that they could 'exorcise the demon' out of their daughter, never knowing that it was there that she had made the connection of control and pain with pleasure and bliss. She shivered, starting to ache again. Glorious… denial… Her nipples visibly hardened again, her tied arms forcing her to arch her back and stick out her full chest. Her long tail undulated sinuously.

Bliss.png

Spark watched Bliss get aroused at the attention, and couldn't really blame her. She shook her head, and winced again, hand going to her side, letting go of the possible 'human', just below her ribs. She tried to play it off but she did grunt in pain. "Ladies please…nnngh… always come two at a time." She chuckled softly. She looked at the 'human', then said flatly "You ain't a demon or a vampire or some shit are you? Come on open your mouth, lets see them teeth."

"Aren't" Bliss corrected "and 'those'", which earned her another pair of loud spanks and a "Shut up." Both woman grinned, Bliss groaning and biting her lower lip harder. "T-thank you…" She whispered, wanting more.

Spark pretended to ignore her, waiting to see if the human did as Spark asked before addressing the human again "And what kind of price? Hmm?" Her glowing eyes turned to the servitor. "And what's your price…" She said her tone shifting again, a low growl in her voice. Bliss shivered again. "I might pay them both if I like them regardless of whether or not I take advantage of your… skills." Her wound throbbed, forcing her to put both hands to the wound. She cursed sulfureously in elven, then in primordial, a much better language for swearing. Great, now it was getting worse… typical. Bliss turned her head, still blindfolded, but it was plain to see from her expression she was worried. "Sp-.. Mistress..." Spark grunted and placed a hand on the tiefling's cheek. "What price?" she said more seriously. "We tried just the one cleric before, but if you both have some magic maybe that'd work. But what price?" The hand on the tiefling's cheek reached behind her and pulled another cord, freeing her arms, and Bliss lifted her blindfold, her identity still obscured, but now able to see with her golden eyes, looking very confused at seeing such a fully clothed human there. She also did peak at the dwarf, face flushing brighter.

9U4e4Iq.png
The woman did not move as Spark's hand snapped around her wrist. She would have liked to think that was because she was stoic and impassive in the face of danger, but privately it was at least as much because there had been no time – the genasi had the reflexes of a tigress. She looked down at the woman's blazing eyes to the powerful grip, then back up. A trickle of sweat gathered at her temple and wound its way down her finely cut cheekbone. Either the heat of the bath house was getting to her in all that leather, or under that chilly facade were more nerves than she was letting on... or Spark's presense was having an effect on her.

"Do you think this is the first time I have been held or bound?" the redhead smiled again, this time with an edge of playful menace. A rasping, clinking sound of metal against metal came from somewhere beneath her collar. Spark saw no weapons apart from the vulture-headed stick – which could be anything from a wizard's rod to a simple mobility aid, you never could tell in this world of walking gods and owlbears – but the woman held herself with the poise of a warrior more than a spellcaster, to the barbarian's eye.

She demonstrated that a moment later when she whipped the stick up, blindingly fast. Mystical energy the colour of blood and shadows coagulated around the tip, instantly forming a blade, so that what had been a stick was now a guardless shortsword of unnatural matter, its edge hovering an inch from Spark's throat.

"Hoi! No knifeplay in the main room! Clean up costs extra!" boomed a guttural voice. The silhouette of the half-ogre bouncer loomed in the steam.

The woman shifted the blade away from Spark and it dissolved back into an ebony walking stick. Meeting Spark's eye, she inclined her head apologetically. The tiefling and the dwarven priestess spoke their pieces, and she briefly glanced at each of them, risking taking her gaze off the tigress. "My name is Lyrea Crimaros. I am no fiend nor undead – less so than your lovely companion, even. I would show you my teeth, but only to bite." She smirked, matching Spark's own playful banter.

"I am also no cleric, but I am called to serve my goddess. She allows me to wipe away wounds with a touch, but as I said, there is a price. A surcease of one pain must be matched by the increase of another." Lyrea glanced at Bliss as the tiefling removed her hood. "That increase need not be borne by the same victim, however. I have no doubt the daughter of the stone could cleanse your injury just as well as I," Lyrea gave the dwarf a respectful, but wary, nod. "But suffering that is endured, learned from... even savoured... is worth more than suffering that is simply undone by a miracle, wouldn't you agree?"

Torvi's eyebrows rose as the fire gensai snatched at the human's wrist, stopping her from touching her. She probably would have done the same thing. In her line of work one got used to asking for consent. In a place like this one it was doubly important. And the display of not only strength, but quickness, didn't go unnoticed. The dwarf couldn't help but smile a little and feel a little thrill dance up her spine.

Gods wouldn't it be nice to feel some strong hands on her...

Her mind was snapped out of it's train of thought as the fiery woman spoke to her in Dwarven. She blinked, slightly surprised for a moment, then grinned. "We all have needs," she retorted softly, tossing a quick wink the gensai's way. Her elders had always told her not to play with fire. She'd always been bad at listening.

When the human spoke, mentioning that not being the first time she'd been bound, Torvi rolled her eyes a bit. "Why don't ye just ask her to put ye in a bitch suit like this one?" she stated, motioning to the tiefling.

As the tiefling spoke her gaze drifted to her. She nodded once at the lovely creature's statement, unable to help but take a few seconds to ogle the horned beauty's lovely tits. It was a pretty thorough distraction from the conversation at hand! But the distraction didn't last long.

Reacting on instinct as the tall leather and metal clad woman whipped her stick around, Torvi watched as it transformed into short sword, all while taking up a defensive stance. The words of a prayer were ready to be uttered so that the dwarf could summon up a weapon of her own. Of course all this movement had the added effect of causing the towel, which had already been straining to cover her ample bosom, to fall away, forgotten. Standing there, naked now, Torvi looked ready to fight.

But when the bouncer yelled at them Torvi eased up a bit. Scowling now she said, "Not exactly playin' by the rules, are ye?" There was a slightly annoyed tone, and why not? This woman just had an aura of... wrongness.

She looked back to the genasi and tiefling as they had a little exchange, resulting in the tiefling getting spanked. This caused Torvi to lick her lips and she unconsciously reached up to her neck, where a leather choker rested against her skin, hr fingers brushing against it. Being nude now as she was (and hadn't realized) her hard nipples were more than vissible.

The dwarf glanced over at the human again as she introduced herself. Interesting creature that one. She remained silent for a bit as the flaming woman and the other discussed terms. She snorted though as the human spoke, crossing her arms under her breasts. "Just a miracle? Well by the sounds of it your way of doing things is pretty damn twisted," the dwarf retorted. She stepped forward then, moving to put herself between the human and the genasi a bit, though left a line of sight between them. She squatted down to be on the level of the fire kissed woman, her eyes focusing on her. "I am not asking for ya or any other to pay for ye'r pain with pain. That's true. I don't see anything wrong in that. In healing ya I'm doing at the Lady of the Fray asks. I imagine ye were wounded in battle? I'm tasked with tending to those who fight well." She motioned to the woman's body then and smiled as she added, "And I imagine with a fit body like ye'rs that ya put up quite a fight."

She shot a look over her shoulder at Lyrea then as she said, "Ye know, if ye weren't walkin' round armed and armored, might be easier ta trust ya."

Spark_BM.png

A trickle of sweat gathered at her temple and wound its way down her finely cut cheekbone. Either the heat of the bath house was getting to her in all that leather, or under that chilly facade were more nerves than she was letting on... or Spark's presence was having an effect on her.
Had Spark been aware of Lyrea's mental comparison of the genasi to not only one of the many big cats that were the apex predators of their domains, but also her favorite big cat, she would have been quite flattered. She did watch that trickle of sweat though, her smile widening, shifting back into degrees of amorousness. The grip tightened as she tested another theory, eyes locked on the red headed woman, open wide and unblinking. Their color shifted from flickering orange to yellow, glowing brighter, something that Torvi at least would certainly recognize as an increase in temperature, of heat. There wasn't actual heat, not yet anyway. Her szuldar had dimmed slightly, but they too began to brighten as well.
She blinked, slightly surprised for a moment, then grinned. "We all have needs," she retorted softly, tossing a quick wink the gensai's way. Her elders had always told her not to play with fire. She'd always been bad at listening.
"This is true." Spark replied, eyes becoming half lidded again as a soft growl entered her words now, her nipples hardening, lifting the golden rings that pierced them away from her crimson skin, catching the light as they did so. The weight of the barbarian's gaze pressed heavily against the dwarven woman's body, along her muscled arms, her full breasts, her shapely rump, her little choker, and finally that damned towel hiding the best parts. "I would love to hear them, but first this..." She turned back to face Lyrea.

"Do you think this is the first time I have been held or bound?" the redhead smiled again, this time with an edge of playful menace.
When the human spoke, mentioning that not being the first time she'd been bound, Torvi rolled her eyes a bit. "Why don't ye just ask her to put ye in a bitch suit like this one?" she stated, motioning to the tiefling.
Bliss shivered again, tail lashing at the dwarf's words, and Spark noticing this said flatly "Please priestess, it's her slut suit." grinning as her low growl made the tiefling shiver again. She casually gave the tiefling another spank. Bliss moaned, starting to pant as the impact made her tail stiffen momentarily. Spark's heavy gaze slid back to the human. "There's the real smile..." Her own matching Lyrea's easily, geometric patterns still glowing steadily. "I do agree with the priestess though... that would be a good look for you." The grin widened still more, that feverish excitement at the tension between them returning. "Which means the real question is do you want to be bound again." The barbarian's eyes shifted among the three woman, her desire for each obvious, and also obviously different. A casual sort of possessiveness for Bliss, a lustful thirst for Torvi, and a wild primal desire for dominance looking at Lyrea. She'd have to get Bliss to buy a house out here, being spoiled for choice like this was exactly the kind of life Spark wanted.

Mystical energy the colour of blood and shadows coagulated around the tip, instantly forming a blade, so that what had been a stick was now a guardless shortsword of unnatural matter, its edge hovering an inch from Spark's throat.
Spark's eyes opened fully again, the look of a dozy predator evaporating as pure unrestricted heat that had to this point been figurative became suddenly horribly tangible. The genasi's hair roared and grew, the air drying almost instantly as the temperature went from warm, to oven, to forge, blistering, oppressive, unyielding, her mothers legacy coursing through her even as her fathers prepared her body for whatever damage may come to harm her, "Cute toy... maybe I'll pick my teeth with it." The seductive growl in Sparks voice became as harsh as the heat radiating from her. Bliss squealed, pulling away in fear as she felt her companion embrace her rage. Spark's smile had widened, her white teeth glinting in the sudden flair, her excitement plain. She hadn't budged, though her body started to coil, ready to spring and-

Annnnd then the damn bouncer interrupted her fun... The smile remained, the temperature lowered just as quickly as it had risen, the barbarian's eyes became lazy again, and a soothing hand found a trembling Bliss's cheek. "Hush... just a misunderstanding..." She said tenderly to her employer.

"D-don't do that again!" Bliss said, completely dropping character, and Spark chuckled. "I'll do my best not to." She said, leaning back against the wall, frustrated at the unsatisfactory end to the possible fight. The wound twinged again, and Spark felt that maybe it was a good thing that it had come to nothing.
Of course all this movement had the added effect of causing the towel, which had already been straining to cover her ample bosom, to fall away, forgotten. Standing there, naked now, Torvi looked ready to fight. But when the bouncer yelled at them Torvi eased up a bit. Scowling now she said, "Not exactly playin' by the rules, are ye?" There was a slightly annoyed tone, and why not? This woman just had an aura of... wrongness.
Spark chuckled "Rules? If it's a fight there aren't any rules. It's just a game other-" Her eyes shifted to see the priestess standing there, the damned towel on the floor, and that thirsty look boiled from Spark "-wize." She finished. "Much better..." she added in dwarvish, her szuldar positively glowing now as she stared, one hand sliding out to collect the pesky towel, determined to not have it block her gaze again. Her eyes shifted back to Lyrea, that excitement returning as she mentioned biting. "Careful Lyrea... Some things bite back... though I think you'd like it." She looked at the woman's armor again, frustrated by it. She wanted to get up and peal that woman like an orange, get to her juicy center. Her side throbbed painfully and she winced, glearing down at it.

Bliss shivered, looking at Lyrea at the mention of biting, now fully back in her role. She met the human's eyes for a moment before meekly looking down, biting her lower lip and savoring how her heart raced. This was... dangerous... Lyrea could take off her mask, find out who she was, expose her to... all of these perverted people... Her legs pressed together at the thought, and she clasped her hands in front of herself, the motion doing little to hide to hide the dampness of her nethers. She knew if that did happen her financial success would melt away. The idea though, that was arousing, sort of like the idea of giving one of her lectures naked, she would never want it to actually happen. Not really. And then Lyrea continued...
"I am also no cleric, but I am called to serve my goddess. She allows me to wipe away wounds with a touch, but as I said, there is a price. A surcease of one pain must be matched by the increase of another.".... "That increase need not be borne by the same victim, however. I have no doubt the daughter of the stone could cleanse your injury just as well as I," Lyrea gave the dwarf a respectful, but wary, nod. "But suffering that is endured, learned from... even savoured... is worth more than suffering that is simply undone by a miracle, wouldn't you agree?"
Bliss's flush deepened, highlighting her brighter yellow freckles and her tail lashed with excitement. The way this human talked, it... she... knew. She understood the savor of the right kind of pain, how to give it to others. And it would help Spark. To be punished by a stranger, to be controlled and denied her release by someone she not only just met but also infront of so many people, rienforcing her new monicer of Slut for all to see and hear. Bliss was panting, staring at Lyrea, forcing herself to let her lust for what the human offered show.
She looked back to the genasi and tiefling as they had a little exchange, resulting in the tiefling getting spanked. This caused Torvi to lick her lips and she unconsciously reached up to her neck, where a leather choker rested against her skin, hr fingers brushing against it. Being nude now as she was (and hadn't realized) her hard nipples were more than visible....

She squatted down to be on the level of the fire kissed woman, her eyes focusing on her... ".... I imagine ye were wounded in battle? I'm tasked with tending to those who fight well." She motioned to the woman's body then and smiled as she added, "And I imagine with a fit body like ye'rs that ya put up quite a fight."
Spark looked between the three women, watching Torvi touch that leather choker eyeing the hardening nipples hungrily, then Bliss working herself up into a hot mess, and Lyrea just... being so damned dangerous. Chuckling the genasi lounged back again, arms going back behind her head, listening to Torvi's response and watching her prop up those lovely dwarven globes, enjoying the jiggle openly. She watched the priestess as she moved closer and crouched, her fiery gaze locking with the priestess's before sliding lower, enjoying the dwarves spread legs and exposed womanhood. "I'd drink from that cup." She said in dwarvish, looking back up at Torvi's eyes, listening to what she said with a grin.

Bliss rolled her eyes, knowing without understanding dwarvish that Spark had used some cheesy line. Still... one of those lines had worked on her after all...

At the mention of battle and that Spark probably put up a good fight the barbarian smiled. "Mmmmm... go on..." she practically purred "Maybe I'll tell you about it over some ale. Just need something to drink from..." She said that in common, enjoying the banter of it "And maybe I'll hear about your own... physical prowess...". A hand moved up, moving a strand of the dwarf's brown hair back in place, sliding down her cheek to rest against that leather choker for a moment, cupping the neck, thumb slowly stroking. Her hand pulled away and she addressed both the women as she leaned back in her spot.
She shot a look over her shoulder at Lyrea then as she said, "Ye know, if ye weren't walkin' round armed and armored, might be easier ta trust ya."

Spark listened to the Dwarf's comment, and looked at Bliss, waiting for her to notice before lifting her eyebrows and using her eyes to point at Lyrea. The tiefling, still worked up and in the depths of her denial, gave a little nod. Spark smiled widely before clapping her hands together, announcing to the group at large "You both weren't listening though. One healer was already tried. This wound is a stubborn one." She winced, the wound throbbing as if to emphasize the point. "You'll both have to try..." She said rubbing the bandage again in the same place. "But I have a price of my own for each of you, though I collected one already." She said, bringing the towel to her nose and giving a little sniff, staring at Torvi.
Bliss.png

"Now, I agree with the lovely priestess that one of us is wearing far too much clothing. But for you, and that drawn sword, there is another price." Those fiery eyes flickered as she stared at Lyrea. "So, you strip. I will not have my little Slut in the hands of anyone I think is armed." She felt Bliss staring at her with worry, but ignored it again. "Also, there are some rules for her use, no taking off the mask, only her blindfold and gag can be removed." She grinned "I wanted one that had her hair out but her horns work good enough for most things. Also, her name today is Slut, so that or something similar is preferable." Her tone changed, becoming serious, the flirtation leaving her voice. "No cuts, no burns, no permanent harm. And I need to be able to see you two. I'd rather you be nearby but at least not out of sight." The smile and flirtation came back as she tossed Torvi's towel to Bliss "and find a creative use for that." The barbarian turned back to Lyrea "And finally, I believe you also should pay some of this cost... as the one offering to take the pain away in the first place." Her demands stated, Spark turned back to Torvi "Now... come over here lay hands on me while Slut helps Lyrea out of her armor..." she said slowly, taking her time with each word, then adding in dwarvish "And maybe you tell me about those needs of yours, hmmm?" Her szuldar a bright yellow, telegraphing her desire for the dwarven maiden.

Bliss stepped over to Lyrea, head bowed, eyes down. Her tail lashing back and forth. "Th-thank you in advance, mistress, for giving me this gift. M-may I help you out of your armor, mistress? Is there another form of address this Slut should use for you, mistress?" The tiefling asked, voice quivering with not fear or nervousness, but excitement. She had folded the towel neatly, placing it down on the floor. She didn't move to act, waiting for permission, excited to become a tool for this stranger. Her golden eyes glanced up into Lyrea's for a moment then quickly away. Her heart was pounding, racing. The wetness of the artificer's slit starting to run down her thighs. Not very far yet, but plain for all to see, and Bliss knew it.

9U4e4Iq.png
Lyrea Crimaros
Overhearing Torvi's snide remark about putting her in a bitch suit, Lyrea glanced at her and smiled tartly. "I think you are projecting, Bloodmaiden," she said, with a glance at the priestess' leather collar that she fingered so instinctively. Lyrea's gaze dropped, admiring the stout, muscular curves of the body that had been heedlessly revealed by the dropped towel. "I've always admired the stamina and tolerance for pain of the dwarven people. I'm sure you'd wear it well."

As both Spark and Torvi made mention of the fact she was already clad in leather and steel just about restricting as the bindings of the tiefling, Lyrea pushed herself upright with her cane. She felt a flush of heat – and it was already abominably hot in this sweltering chamber – the way the genasi looked at her, the tight corsetry of her armour slick with sweat against her skin. That heat only amplified as Spark's rage flared, a wave of crackling heat pushing back the steam and making the moisture on Lyrea's very eyes seem to sizzle.

Spark seemed to be enjoying playing the role of warrior-queen accepting supplicants to tend to her body far too much, though Lyrea could hardly blame her. "I know better than to tempt the bite of a tigress," she remarked, watching the smouldering tension between the dwarf and the genasi. The way the Spark reclined definitely reminded her of a big cat in repose; lazy, beautiful, but no less dangerous.

Lyrea listened to the hot-headed woman's terms, suppressing a shiver despite the overwhelming heat and humidity. "Your terms are... pleasing," Lyrea allowed, the corners of her mouth flickering. She glanced around the bath house's main pool chamber, finding it short of suitable fixtures and accoutrements. It was clear from Bliss's reaction and Spark and Torvi's shameless nudity that privacy was no-one's concern, but... "However, I fear the screams might upset the other patrons. Perhaps somewhere with thicker walls is in order?"

As Bliss spoke while Lyrea waited for a reply from the others, Lyrea held up a hand to shush Bliss, laying a stilling finger on her lips. Absently, she pushed that finger and another into the tiefling's compliant, stuttering little mouth to quiet her... and to enjoy a warm wetness quite different from the cloying air of the baths.

2Y5LCG1.png
Aeala
"Fuhhhck!"

The exclamation came out as a rasp thanks to Daelas hand around her throat, but Aeala arched up in pleasure and pain as his hips thrust against her so hard she was propelled up. Suddenly free of her weight her legs spasmed with the sensations washing through her, szuldar like stripes of crimson all across her blue-grey feline curves. As the half-elf half-fucking-stallion tossed her onto her back Aeala's legs wrapped desperately around his hips, shapely calves clenching every time he drove his cock into her derriere. Beshaba's billowing breasts, it felt like he was hammering out a sword on her ass with his hips, and the feeling of his surging thrusts left her feeling deliciously full. Not to mention his hands, those Clever Fingers... wrapped around her throat, buried in her drenched pussy.

He could feel her body tightening around him rhythmically, her inner muscles responding to the ministrations of his cock and his touch. The ship was well and truly close to harbour. Aeala gazed up deliriously into his now-glowing eyes, her plush lips parted, struggling for breath more out of habit than need, flecked with her own saliva. Her hand tightened around his, urging him to dig his fingers into her elegant throat as hard as he dared. "Take... it..." she whispered, giving him back his own words.

Then she shipwrecked on the shoals of pleasure.

A choked scream of delight rose in her throat and her spine undulated like the ocean waves. Her ass squeezed hard and spasmodically around his twitching cock, the muscular contractions forcing his seed and the lube to trickle down her cleft. Her core pulsed tight and pearlescent juices drenched Daelas' fingers past the knuckles as she arched up from the bench, fucking his digits needily as she rode out the storm of orgasm.

After a writhing eternity of moments that seemed both agonisingly long and far too short, Aeala's back slumped onto the bench. Her trembling thighs loosened their death-grip around the man, and her gasped, visceral moans became a long sigh that lifted and dropped her breasts. Wordlessly, head resting in a pillow of her own billowing silver locks, the steam genasi loosened Daelas' hand from her neck and guided it to her lips. She kissed his knuckles, sucked at each of his fingertips, and hummed softly in pleasure as her body rode out the aftershocks of climax.

Torvi snorted softly at the gensai's statement about wanting to hear her desires. "I bet you would," she retorted quickly in dwarven, adding a moment later, "But you'll have to do more than just let me see those lovely tits to get it out of me."

Her attention drifted to the human, who talked about here being in the suit, a dark look came over Torvi's face. Moving her hand down from the choker, the dwarf retorted, "In my case I don't wear this because it is something I enjoy. My reasons are unlike hers," she said, motioning to the tiefling. A moment later she added, "And if ye try and inflict pain on me without me saying ya can do so, well we won't just be havin' words." Something about the human unsettled her greatly.

By this time the towel had slipped free and she was squatting near the genasi. When the fiery one spoke in support of the human, Torvi scowled a little. But it was short lived, for the woman quickly pointed out her lack of covering, her gaze hungry, her words drawing Torvi's attention to the fact that she was naked now. The dwarven woman blushed as she realized it.... and damn it was exciting!

Running her tongue over her suddenly dry lips, Torvi looked away from the fire touched woman, looking to the tiefling. It was obvious that whatever Lyrea was offering that it was appealing to her. To an extent Torvi could understand, but at the same time she couldn't see surrendering control to that level.

Her attention shifted back to the genasi as she spoke in dwarven. Drink of that...? It took Torvi a heartbeat, but her eyes went wide, and then she grinned. "Well if you're a good patient and let me get you patched up, you can drink of it and do a lot more," she replied. She rather appreciated that the woman was speaking in dwarven. It had been a long while since a lover had gone to that effort.

When the nature of the wound was brought up again and she was reminded that a cleric had failed before, the dwarf grunted. "Well not all healers know what they're about," Torvi commented. She listened as the fire woman laid out her terms to Lyrea. It seemed that they'd all be getting what they wanted soon enough. As she was finally bid to move closer, she did just that. She reached down and began to remove the bandaging. "I'll tell ye about my desires," she said, smirking before she added, "But I need to get you healed up first."

776353a688316b261159345186c8f7e3.jpg
The way the woman was writhing and reacting, Daelas knew that she was close. Feeling her legs gripping so tightly around him, her as tightening and relaxing, only to tighten again, even as he plowed her. It all felt so wonderful! Had he not cum already he likely would have done so sooner again. But he was certainly staying hard.

As she gave herself over to the pleasure his fingers caressed her neck. "Yeeeessss!" he growled out, hips still moving forward, fingers still pumping into her. Feeling her sex pulsing, her nectar gushing forth, caused the half-elf to grin. Her pleasure caused excitement, both physical and mental, to surge through him. It was absolutely amazing. She was amazing. Being able to cause her wave to crest was a glorious thing.

When her body relaxed a bit and she moved the fingers from her neck, Daelas chuckled. He gently slid his fingers from her sec, even as she kissed and suckled at the ones of his other hand. "You're cleaning the wrong ones," he chided her softly, moving the hand she had been cleaning away to present her the fingers covered in her juices. He braced himself with the hand she had been cleaning and leaned closer, kissing along her chest and breasts.

Moving his hips slightly he bumped them against her, reminding her his cock was still inside of her. As he lavished her with soft affection at the moment he then asked her, "Like things a bit rough, hmmm?" A soft chuckle escaped him before he added, "You know they have rooms here meant for more.... intense... ways of enjoyment."

Spark Emberfang
Spark_BM.png

Torvi snorted softly at the gensai's statement about wanting to hear her desires. "I bet you would," she retorted quickly in dwarven, adding a moment later, "But you'll have to do more than just let me see those lovely tits to get it out of me."
"Oh, my tits are lovely?" The body guard chuckled "Forgive me then priestess for I now no longer know how to best describe your own in this language." Spark's grin remained, and she sat up slowly to not aggravate the wound. "Making me work for it, well I don't mind some honest work." She dipped her hands into the pool, sliding them still dripping along her scalp. Steam rose as she put out some of her hair, leaving just a mohawk of fire before leaning back again, adding "See, even got a haircut for the occasion." A low chuckle joined the words, her szuldar smoldering brighter. She would have this dwarf, there was no question in the barbarian's mind, but taking it slow was something she would enjoy, it would draw out the interaction, and Spark certainly wasn't in any hurry to skip to the end.

Spark frowned at the continued antagonism between the dwarf and the human. She still wanted to get the party of four together all at once in something, but she was starting to see she would have to apply her mind to be successful in this endeavor. She would have preferred that things just fall into place, but it was clear that would be highly unlikely. She did store away the knowledge that Torvi had to wear that little choker for some reason though. She'd ask about that later. Out loud she said "Enough, Slut and she are going to be doing their own thing, and you..." She smiled slowly, the geometric marks on her skin flaring for a moment again. "You... priestess, are pairing off with me..."
But it was short lived, for the woman quickly pointed out her lack of covering, her gaze hungry, her words drawing Torvi's attention to the fact that she was naked now. The dwarven woman blushed as she realized it.... and damn it was exciting!
The barbarian's eyes lingered openly on the dwarven body, the heavy weight of her gaze eventually returning to Torvi's face. "Ah, so there are roses up in the mountainhomes. I thought as much." That throaty purring growl did lovely things when combined with the genasi's accent in dwarven, which now, after speaking so much of it, was recognizable as an elven accent. "Perhaps there are… unique ways to get them to bloom. I shall have to investigate this more completely."
Running her tongue over her suddenly dry lips, Torvi looked away from the fire touched woman, looking to the tiefling. It was obvious that whatever Lyrea was offering that it was appealing to her. To an extent Torvi could understand, but at the same time she couldn't see surrendering control to that level....

"Well if you're a good patient and let me get you patched up, you can drink of it and do a lot more," she replied. She rather appreciated that the woman was speaking in dwarven. It had been a long while since a lover had gone to that effort.
Spark looked between the dwarf and the tiefling, and it widened and became toothy as the inuendo landed. "To speak plainly, I'd rather a more mutual interaction between us priestess." Spark said, still smiling "I want something different than another toy to use. As fun as it is I miss having hands on my body." She reached up again and placed a very warm hand against the Cleric's cheek, her thumb sliding softly against Torvi's lower lip. "A taste of your lovely lips, for instance." Her eyes looked down again. "Both sets, I think." At mention of there being more carnal avarice filled the genasi's glowing eyes, her own tongue slithering out across her own lips. "Oh really? Well then I'll be a good girl for you then." She said.

When the nature of the wound was brought up again and she was reminded that a cleric had failed before, the dwarf grunted. "Well not all healers know what they're about," Torvi commented. She listened as the fire woman laid out her terms to Lyrea. It seemed that they'd all be getting what they wanted soon enough. As she was finally bid to move closer, she did just that. She reached down and began to remove the bandaging. "I'll tell ye about my desires," she said, smirking before she added, "But I need to get you healed up first."
Lyrea listened to the hot-headed woman's terms, suppressing a shiver despite the overwhelming heat and humidity. "Your terms are... pleasing," Lyrea allowed, the corners of her mouth flickering. She glanced around the bath house's main pool chamber, finding it short of suitable fixtures and accoutrements. It was clear from Bliss's reaction and Spark and Torvi's shameless nudity that privacy was no-one's concern, but... "However, I fear the screams might upset the other patrons. Perhaps somewhere with thicker walls is in order?"
Spark nodded to Lyrea asking about getting a more secluded area, seeing her look around the room and having a bit of a guess to what she had been looking for. "Oh I think I know a place." She gestured imperiously "But first, the healing?" She smiled as Torvi moved closer, starting to unwrap the bandages. "Oh you will? I'd like that..." A hand slid slowly around the dwarf's waist, pulling softly so that Torvi was in Spark's lap. Spark sighed contentedly. "Much better..." she said again. As the bandage fell away, the inner layers of it red with the barbarian's blood, a horrible rent in her side was revealed. It oozed black liquid, spidering lines of black and angry purple extending out from it. It twinged again and Spark grunted, the lines growing ever so slightly larger. Unconcerned, Spark's hand moved to Torvi's rump, cupping the flesh softly. It was obviously cursed, and did show signs of attempted healing from before. "I look forward to hearing about those desires, little rose." She said, somehow managing to still flirt even in this state.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~​

Bliss "Slut"
Bliss.png

As Bliss spoke while Lyrea waited for a reply from the others, Lyrea held up a hand to shush Bliss, laying a stilling finger on her lips. Absently, she pushed that finger and another into the tiefling's compliant, stuttering little mouth to quiet her... and to enjoy a warm wetness quite different from the cloying air of the baths.
Bliss smiled, biting her lip as her new Mistress Lyrea's acceptance of Mistress Spark's terms, which if she admitted were her terms that she had made when not playing the character of 'Slut' but still… She agreed. At the mention of screams though she felt her face flush. Was it going to be that intense? That… she was conflicted about how she felt about that… glorious wondrous pain was one thing but… was this going to be actual abuse? She didn't think so, but Mistress Lyrea was a bit of an unknown, and while that was arousing it was also concerning. But… Spar- No, Mistress Spark would be there. She would be okay. She hoped so anyway.

The tiefling gasped at the gentle touch, ceasing her inquiries instantly, little panting breaths playing against Lyrea's fingertips. The gentleness surprised her, intrigued her, was there a soft side to Mistress Lyrea? Were her concerns baseless? And then the human pushed that finger and another into her mouth. Bliss jumped in surprise with a little yelp that was quickly muffled by the digits, though the quiet moan that escaped her lips was not. Mistress Lyrea was using her mouth as… what? She wasn't sure, but the use of her was so wonderful! Her golden eyes became half lidded, her tail curling slowly as she took in Mistress Lyrea's fingers. The artificers full dark purple lips contracting slightly as she sucked on them without thinking, up to the knuckles, her saliva coating them as she licked them both, sliding against light calluses and breathing heavily through her nose.

She forced her moans to be quiet, unsure if Mistress Lyrea would be annoyed by them, but knowing she was waiting for a response from Mistress Spark and the dwarf priestess. And while she couldn't stop them completely, she did manage to make them quiet enough to not be a hindrance to what anyone could hear. She wanted to moan louder, to become a spectacle again, to draw a crowd to see how much of a slut Slut was. Her sex quivered. She did still have an audience of three. They were watching her suck her mistress's fingers without question, they had literally just met! A little groan escaped her lips again, and as she continued to suck the human's fingers like the whore she was, two glimmering drops dripped down from her pussy, making an almost imperceptible sound as they hit the floor. Almost. Such delicious humiliation and denial combined… it was… intoxicating.

Spark glanced over at Bliss, making a mental note to try using her fingers that way more often. Looking at Lyrea she said. "Well? You going to pay for your time with the Slut or what?" Faster this is dealt with, faster we can get to that room." She planned to go to one of the rooms with a smaller tub of hotter water, and knew of one with exposed support beams and rings set into the wall. It also had, if she remembered correctly, several other amenities, including food among others. She looked back to Torvi and again spoke in dwarvish, "I won't mind if you are very thorough with your healing... make sure it didn't spread anywhere." She pushed her chest out a little, her hard peirced nipples pressing against Torvi's full bust. The barbarian clearly struggled to be overly subtle.

Back
Top Bottom