Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of Humiliation: The Roommate

UseAlex

Supernova
The first week I was roommates with Carly, she strolled into the living room completely naked while I was watching TV and plopped down on the couch next to me. No sooner had I learned to navigate her nudist tendencies and convinced her I wasn't a lesbian than she left her dildo on the kitchen counter... still dripping with what I choose to believe was water. After a week-long battle, I finally got her to keep her toys in her room, and then she lowered the bar even further by bursting into the bathroom with not one, but TWO guys kissing various parts of her naked body, looking for a shower threesome. Unfortunately for her, the shower was already occupied... by me. I wish the shower doors weren't so painfully transparent. And then, when I was planning to fix the bathroom lock, she once again outdid herself.

"Carly, why is there a mason jar filled with semen in the bathroom?" I pinched the bridge of my nose as I spoke, hardly able to believe this was my life.
"I have an ejaculating dildo that you can load with cum. You have to try it! It's almost as much fun as collecting the stuff from my boyfrie-"
"No no, I'm not asking what you plan to do with it. Why is it in the bathroom!?"
Carly shrugged absentmindedly. "I dunno, Alex. Just seemed like the place to keep it."
"Get it out of there! And everything else on the shelf you use for... that activity! I don't want to even think about what you use the funnel for!"
"Oh, the funnel is for loading the-"
"I said I didn't wanna know, Carly! Keep that junk in your room!"
"You seem really tense, Alex. Have you considered that deep cleanse I proposed we do?"

Oh no, not this again. Carly had been trying to convince me to do a 24 hour toxin cleanse for weeks. She claimed toxins hid in your fabric and she 'knew a guy' who would completely detoxify them. The trick, as Carly claimed, was that you had to do all your fabric at the same time. Otherwise the stuff you didn't clean would 'infect' the stuff you did. All your clothes, towels, blankets, linens. Everything. The thought of spending 24 hours naked in a house with Carly was all the reason I needed to refuse, even if I did believe it would do anything.
"NO! Absolutely not! And don't ask me again!"

That conversation was yesterday. Today... I needed to shower after work and the mason jar was still sitting there on the bathroom shelf. It was bad enough being in proximity of the stuff, but somehow being naked in the same room was so much worse. Maybe that's illogical, but I'm entitled to have a shower in peace where I don't have to glance over and see some stranger's cum! I certainly wasn't going to touch the disgusting thing, so I was stuck with it sitting there, mocking me. I... I just couldn't stop looking at it. Every time I closed my eyes to rinse the soap off my face, I felt like I would open my eyes to see the jar gone. And then it would... somehow get on me. I didn't even know how it would happen, but the only way I could be sure it would stay nice and far away from me was if I watched it like a hawk.

I know I didn't need to be this paranoid. But you could never be too careful with a girl like Carly. She had turned being a bad roommate into an Olympic sport. Plus, I was a virgin. I was allowed to be uncomfortable around cum. I was not going to let Carly's insane behavior make me feel like I need to justify myself. I turned off the water, and turned to face my mortal enemy, opening the shower door slowly and deliberately. I repeated my plan to myself under my breath. Step out, dry off, get dressed, leave. Step out, dry off, get dressed, leave. Simple.

With my eyes still locked on the disgusting mason jar, I lifted my foot to step out of the shower... and my foot got caught on the edge of the bathtub. I tumbled forward with absolutely no grace whatsoever, rolling on my back and my butt slamming into the wall opposite the shower, my legs above me. That's what I get for not looking where I was going. But then the shelf directly above me gave out from the vibration of the impact, all the things on it coming tumbling down on top of my body. I shield my head from them, feeling them bouncing off my naked body mostly painlessly. But then I feel something heavy hit me right on the crotch. No way. I move my hands to see the mason jar, upside-down and sticking out of the top of the funnel, which itself had landed with perfect accuracy... in my upturned pussy.

Glug. Glug. Glug.

I scream, feeling my pussy drink down the cum, the disgusting stuff rushing into my most intimate place. A moment later, I hit the funnel with my hand, sending it flying across the bathroom, desperate to get it out of me as quickly as possible. That's when I noticed something drifting down toward me like a feather. It was not a feather; it was a band-aid. Again, with horrible accuracy, it landed right on my womanhood. I stood up, hating the wet sensation inside me and pry at the band-aid.
"Ooooww!"
The adhesive didn't want to give way! I tried again, more carefully this time, but it was stuck so tightly to my skin. It didn't make any sense that a band-aid would be this strong. I desperately grabbed the box, seeing that it was some weird off-brand product that Carly no-doubt bought to be cheap. I turned it over and saw the warning at the bottom of the box.
'Clean area before application. If adhesive is mixed with acidic substances, it may become permanently attached. Seek medical attention to have it safely removed.'

So there I was, completely naked, a pussy full of a stranger's cum, dripping wet, and clawing uselessly at this tiny band-aid denying me access to my own crotch while trying to remember the pH level of vaginal fluid. Every second that the disgusting stuff was inside me made my skin shudder, my hair stand on-end, and a shiver go down my spine. I had resorted to jumping up and down, trying to use the extra force of landing to make the band-aid come off. It wasn't working anyway, but I had to stop because I could feel it sloshing around inside me with each bounce. An idea hit me, and I jumped back in the shower. I turned the water back on and grabbed the detachable shower head, pointing it right at my pussy like a teenage girl experimenting with her body for the very first time.

The band-aid had attached to me perfectly so it covered the opening, but left my clitoris exposed, meaning there was no protection from the harsh flow of water. But I didn't care. Even as my already rose-red cheeks turned an even darker shade, and my breathing became labored from the stimulation, I held the shower head less than an inch from my skin. The water had to weaken the adhesive... right? A few minutes later, I had completely given up hope. This was a chemical reaction gone wrong, and only the right chemical would loosen the band-aid. I stepped out of the shower again, and reached for a towel.

My hand grasped nothing. The towels were gone. My clothes were gone. In my panic, I hadn't noticed. I didn't have time for this. This was not a safe time of the month. I needed to get to the hospital before I got pregnant! I threw open the door and was about to rush to my room when I noticed the post-it note on the other side of the bathroom door.

'You'll thank me in 24 hours! :)
-Carly'

She didn't... Had she snuck into the bathroom while I was showering and stolen all the towels and my clothes? I forgot to fix the lock when I saw the damn cum jar! I ran into my room, hoping as hard as I could that I wouldn't see what I knew I would. Every drawer in my wardrobe was thrown open, my clothes missing. My bed was bare, the blanket and sheets stolen. Even the curtains were gone from my windows, and I could see right out onto the street. Only then did I remember my nudity, covering myself from anyone who might be passing by. Carly, that insufferable lunatic, had snuck into my room while I was showering and stole my clothes and every towel, all to do this insane detox that wouldn't even work! It couldn't have happened at a worse time. I scoured the house, looking for even the slightest strip of fabric I could use to cover myself. But every minute I spent looking was another minute delaying undoing my insemination. And Carly was not responding to my texts begging her to bring my clothes back!

I steeled myself as I stood before the front door. I held my phone in my hand, and on the screen, the Uber app was open. "Only one person will see me naked. Once I get to the hospital, they'll have a gown for me." I reassured myself, but I knew in the back of my mind that an unknown number of people would see me when I arrived at the hospital before I could get that paper gown around me. One problem at a time. I glanced at the phone. 'Your driver will arrive in less than 1 minute.' I peeked out the window. I saw the driver pulling up. I took a deep breath and prepared to open the door to make the mad, naked dash down the porch and into the backseat, simultaneously rehearsing what I would say to the driver. "On three... Two... One... Where is he going?!"

The driver started to drive away. My eyes shot to the app, seeing an error message.
'Due to too many violations, your ride has been cancelled and your account has been suspended. If you think this has been made in error, please contact Uber support.'
No no no no no no no! I ran out the door, waving my arms and yelling at the top of my lungs for the driver to come back, but it was no good. He made the turn at the end of the block and was gone. Click. I turned back at the sound of the door closing, and ran back. I tugged at the handle with all my strength. I was locked out. Phone and keys inside.
"Check it out, dude! That is the finest ass I've ever seen!"
My blood went cold. I turned around slowly, seeing the small crowd that had come out to see what all the yelling had been about, and the pair of guys my age who had commented on my rear end. I froze. So many eyes. A pussy full of cum. Only a tiny band-aid for modesty. No way to the hospital. Moments away from getting pregnant for all I knew. It was all too much. I slapped my hands over my nipples and crotch and took off running in the direction of the hospital.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom