Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Straight until wet - finger licking

Foxy Lady

Star
'Hello, Olivia.'

Olivia Richmond turned to face the woman who had addressed her. It was the town's 4th​ July party and she was used to being approached by parents of children she was teaching or even former pupils.

'Jennifer Cooper,' the woman introduced herself, 'but I used to be called Jeni.'

Yes, the name was familiar. Olivia examined the woman standing close to her, so close they were almost touching. She had taught quite a lot of Jennifers; it had been a popular name at one time. The girls, naturally at their age, had shortened it to Jenny or Jennie. But there had been one who had insisted, most emphatically, that she was Jeni. Could this be her? She was very different if it was. She was the right height, a little shorter than Olivia, but the puppy fat was gone, leaving a slender figure with a pixie face and haircut to match. The voice too had an air of sophistication now.

'Of course, how have you been, Jennifer? What are you doing now?'

Standard questions, safe questions that allowed for all the possibilities that might have occurred since they had last met. She prepared herself to hear another story of success or failure or disappointment or worse. Instead, the woman ignored her questions.

'Are you straight or gay?'

Yes, this was the Jeni she had recalled. Direct as ever. She was tempted to laugh the question off, but she remembered that that would be a mistake. Jeni had had no sense of humour.

'Straight,' she answered and waited. The women were still only inches apart.

'You won't be when I've made you wet.'

It took a few moments for Olivia to register the answer and what it meant. When it did, she had no idea of how to reply.

No reply was necessary, though, because Jennifer rose on her toes, leaned forward, pushed her tongue out, and touched the tip to Olivia's lips. She held it there for a moment before leaning back and licking the tongue over her own lips, as if savouring Olivia's taste.

Then she was gone. Striding across the lawn with her short cotton dress billowing in the breeze. Light green with white flowers.

'Miss Richmond, it is you, isn't it. Remember me, Nick's mother. We met at the PTA last term.'

Olivia smiled and greeted the woman who had spoken, and whom she did not recognise and did not recall. In fact, she was sure she had never taught a boy called Nick. Unless Nick was a girl or trans. It was so difficult to be sure these days.

As their conversation followed the usual course on these occasions, Olivia caught occasional glimpses of the green and white dress. Jennifer was moving around, not speaking to anyone as far as she could see, but always in view. As if …

Well, Jeni as she had been then had always been one for mischief.

Last edited:
Olivia wandered around in a daze, always aware of Jennifer flitting around ahead of her, as she tried to understand her feelings. She had been taken by surprise, she had to admit that. And she had been unsettled, probably because it was unexpected and because it had been in public. No one had noticed, not as far as she could tell, but- Yes, but what? She couldn't find the words to describe her feelings, not that she would ever want to do that. The touch of Jennifer's tongue had not been unpleasant; it had left a tingle along her lips. And being public, well, that had added something to the experience, something that was not altogether unpleasant. It had, she decided at last, given her a sense of what it was like to be Jennifer living life on the edge, in contrast to Olivia who always lived safely away from any danger.

She was shaken from her reverie by the appearance of Jennifer, standing as she had before, in front of Olivia and almost touching her. It was in that second that she made her decision. She would not just be Jennifer's plaything. She would take the initiative to her. Just for the hell of it.

Playing Jennifer at her own game, at least as she thought, she bent slightly, opened her lips and leaned towards the young woman, her tongue aiming to touch her lips as she had hers. But things did not go as she had planned. Jennifer did not wait passively, but moved to meet her former teacher, meeting the tongue that was moving towards her between her lips and sucking hard.

Olivia was left wondering what had happened when Jennifer finally released her and stood back. The women stared at each other, their chests heaving slightly as they each took in a deep breath.

How long had that lasted? It seemed like minutes, but it could only have been seconds. Jennifer's eyes were gleaming. Was she amused or did her steady gaze convey something more, something deeper? Had anyone noticed? Olivia wanted to look around to check, but she could not drag her eyes away from her former pupil.

Then, as suddenly as she had appeared, Jennifer was gone, leaving Olivia frantically searching the crowd for a sign of the green and white dress.

How dare she play this kind of game on her former teacher? That was the thought upper most in Olivia's mind as she watched her former student disappear into the crowd. There was no way that she was going to play hide and seek with this cocky young woman, especially when the weather was as hot as this. Jennifer's tactic would rebound on her, because all that Olivia had to do was to ignore her. That would teach her a lesson.

And ignore her was what Olivia proceeded to so, mingling with the crowd, chatting to friends, parents and pupils. Also an occasional former pupil. Which reminded her, where was Jennifer. Either watching her from a safe hiding place or tormenting some other more woman. And this thought set Olivia's eyes scanning just on the off chance that she would catch a glimpse, but she did not.

As time went on, she caught herself looking out more and more for any sight of Jennifer, and finding her on her mind as she chatted about inconsequential matters.

Within half an hour, and with no sight of Jennifer, Olivia had decided to find her. Not because she wanted to spend time with her, but because she wanted to show her that she could beat at her own game. Now where would she have gone. She had tormented Olivia in public, so now she would probably want to get her somewhere quiet and private. Why else have this game?

There were a few places around the park where she might go. A copse of trees. Some small huts. Casually Olivia checked them out, as if she had no purpose in mind. No success until she spotted, or thought she did, a flash of green among the trees. Olivia circled around and entered the copse. No sign but plenty of places to keep out of sight. She stood still and waited.

She was about to turn and leave when hands covered her eyes and Jennifer's voice whispered in her ear. 'OK, you caught me, I give up. Now what do you want to do with me?'

Olivia pulled the hands away and turned. 'What do I want to do with you? Nothing of course. Whatever made you think I would?'

'You mean you're not wet yet?' Before Olivia could stop her, Jennifer's hand shot up her skirt and a finger prodded her pants. 'See,' Jennifer withdrew her finger and waved it at Olivia, 'wet, just like I said.'

Olivia pushed her hand away. 'Don't be silly, Jennifer. I'm hot, that's all. Nothing to do with you or with being straight or gay.'

Jennifer raised her finger to her nose, sniffed delicately, and then put it between her lips. She withdrew it slowly. 'That's not sweat, darling, and it's not piss either. Smell for yourself if you don't believe me.' Her hand shot up Olivia's skirt again before she could resist. 'No, stop that, right now.' Olivia reacted smartly to the finger that pushed under the hem of her panties and met her damp flesh. Before she could scold her former pupil further, the finger was under her nose and then rubbing along her lips.

She closed her eyes. The smell was no mistaking the smell. She was, as Jennifer had announced, aroused and wet.

'See?' Jennifer gloated. 'Now taste me. You know you want to. Go ahead. I'm not wearing any pants. Here, let me help you.' Saying which, she lifted her skirt to the top of her thighs.

Olivia hesitated. On the one hand, she wanted to call the girl's bluff. On the other, she knew it would be dangerous to allow herself to be manipulated.

Back
Top Bottom