Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion of sites for face claims

FranklinZ

Meteorite
Hello! I was not too entirely sure where I could post this, so I decided General Discussion was my safest bet.

I just wanted to ask if anyone have any good sites to gather photos for face claims. I never been on a site to implement such a thing so well (I'm not too amazing of a tech guy, so easy to click buttons are amazing for me lol) so I would like to use photos in my replies.

I am mostly looking for portraits/drawings over real life photos if that helps. Thank you!

I myself tend to use Gelbooru for original stuff, and Rule 34 for fandom stuff. That's just me, though, and tend to lean more to NSFW images, so you may not get as much outta those sites as I depending on what you're looking for in faceclaims. Hope it helps!

Pinterest! Also there's a site called Artbreeder where you can make your own faceclaims!

Pinterest! Also there's a site called Artbreeder where you can make your own faceclaims!
This! Artbreeder is awesome, and most of my face claims are made there. If you want drawn portraits, you can try your luck with DeviantArt and ArtStation.

Back
Top Bottom