Mx Any Frankin'Z Request Thread

FranklinZ

Meteorite
Hello! This is just the baseline for that I may develop later on. I mostly just want to give a quick little overview of myself and my preferences

I have been roleplaying for roughly 10 years off and on. I prefer well written out roleplays, around 3-4 paragraphs per post. I would like for rps to be in DM form, but I am also okay with doing rp's in public threads if you were to request such a thing. I would say I am decently literate, but I am not perfect and I do not expect partners to be perfect either lol.

As for types of rps, I prefer fandoms more over than anything, and specifically I thrive better with video game universes, but I am not opposed to other art medias such as movies or books. If you have any suggestions feel free to ask and I will let you know if 1.) I am interested and 2.) how well know the fandom you would like to roleplay.

I play both cannon and oc characters depending on what kind of rp we do. For example:

Assassin's Creed: I would like to play an OC for this, start a new Creed in a new land. The plot would need a little more time for development.

Legend of Zelda: Here I would like to play as Link, (or even Zelda, I can play both Male or Female characters) during a time right after BotW. I actually have a few more plot idea for this one, such as Fi coming back or the three timelines begin to converge back again, but I am always up to adapt the story or even change it entirely! These are just examples for the time being.

A little messy and lackluster, but I just wanted to get something out for now. I will develop as time goes on, but I appreciate your time for reading it now! Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom