Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Lady's Book of Shadows

LadyVoodoo

Someone's Reason to Masturbate
Hi, thanks for visiting my thread! I am not new here, but I have recently returned from an extended absence (if I ghosted you, I'm sorry, I was dealing with some stuff). I have been RPing for several years, and writing is one of my greatest passions, with reading close behind. Roleplay allows me to enjoy both simultaneously. So, let's get this started!

What am I looking for?

I want someone who is literate, and detail oriented. This does not mean I need an entire paragraph describing the exact shade of cobalt your character's eyes are.

I want someone who can match the quality, not necessarily the quantity. What I mean by that is, I don't care if you post one paragraph or ten... As long as it's good, and you give me something to work with. I, personally, usually write 3-5 paragraphs per post, but this highly depends on my muse.

I want someone to create with me. I enjoy the creation process almost as much as the RP itself, so someone who enjoys planning & hashing things out is a definite plus. To be clear I do not want to plan every detail, but I do want to know we're on the same page when it comes to story progression. I believe in communication, and I do enjoy chatting OOCly between posts.

I want someone who understands that RL comes first. I may be able to slap out multiple posts one day and none the next depending on how my day goes. I will never rush you, so don't rush me. I will do my best to communicate with you if I plan on being unavailable for a prolonged period, but… I do experience depressive episodes, so sometimes I am unable to do so.

The Basics...

I am a female and almost always play as a female.

I have no preference to what gender you are behind the screen as long as you play your character convincingly.

As a female character I prefer FxM pairings, but I am not opposed to FxF or the adding of females to an existing FxM pairing.

On the rare occasion I play a male character it will strictly be in a MxF pairing.

Most kinks and interests seem to vary depending on the story, my partner, my mood.. So, I will not be listing them all. I will say that most (if not all) of my RPs generally include; D/s, DD/lg, light bondage, spanking, hair pulling, biting, scratching, oral, anal (receiving), & multiple penetration.

I am open to most things, so...just ask!!

My only hard limits are pretty much the norm from what I have seen here; vore, death, & anything that belongs in a toilet.

I prefer long term, story driven RP that often includes darker themes and damaged characters. I like anything from a 70/30 - 50/50 between story/smut, though this could change in favor of smut depending on my mood.

I am not on the site often, so I prefer to play via discord.

About D/s and Me...

I do enjoy D/s aspects in RP a good portion of the time. I am a switch, though with male partners I usually lean towards submissive while being dominant with female partners/characters. In RPs where I am submissive I play what I consider a sexual submissive; they enjoy pleasing their partner, they will submit to their partner's whims, they will be the one being tied up, spanked, having hair pulled, etc... This does not mean they won't take initiative, that they don't have their own wants & needs or that they won't resist or struggle. This also does not mean they will be submissive in other aspects. The majority of characters I play are strong willed, intelligent & independent with their own goals, motivations, and thoughts. Think of the saying "A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets" and that is generally the mindset of my characters. I will not play a mindless, mewling slave.

About Incest/Ageplay and Me...

I lumped these two together because they go hand in hand a lot of the time. I prefer playing the daughter, little sister, niece, etc... Generally the lowest age I will play is 16, but that is negotiable depending upon the storyline. Because I play the younger character they do tend to be more submissive than my characters normally would be.

About Beastiality and Me...

When it comes to this I prefer canines over anything else. If it is a feral beast it must be canine. If it's anthro I am a bit more open though canine is still my preference. To be clear I am not into furries, by anthro I mean bi-ped werewolf type anthros. I am also open to other kinds of monsters...tentacles could be cool.

About Romance & Me...

I do enjoy RPs where the characters develop a relationship... I am a chick, I like my romance! Though I think my idea of romance is quite different from what most people think of when reading that word. I am not talking about hearts and flowers and fluff... I would take Joker & Harley Quinn over the Notebook any day. I want dark & gritty. I want the characters to fight & then have hate sex and then make up sex! I want at least one, if not both, to resist being in love. That kinda shit completes me.

Preferred Genres & Themes

Modern Fantasy/Supernatural is my all time fave, but I will play others.

Modern

Post Apocalyptic/Dystopian

Fantasy

Futuristic

Sci-fi

I do not like medieval, but I may be open to other historic periods as long as you're not a stickler for accuracy.

I do not really do fandoms. I will consider OCxOC in a fandom universe, but it will never be a preference.

I do not do anime anything. I know a lot of people are into it, but it does nothing for me. Them tentacles though...

On to the fun stuff... These plot ideas will be pretty basic, so that we can work out the details together!

You Don't Own Me

MC is the one mentioned above, she owns a private club which caters to wealthy, powerful men. Think an old fashioned gentleman's club (not a strip club) mixed with a high class brothel. Your character would come in (probably as a guest of an existing member) and that is how they would meet. There would be a bit of cat and mouse, but eventually they would become involved.

Themes: D/s, bdsm, public sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, romance, and more

Closer

MC had a rough childhood, and ran away/was kicked out as a teen. She meets a boy a little bit older, and falls into a chaotic, intense relationship with him. Eventually she breaks things off, and goes her own way. Fast forward a few years, she is trapped in a relationship with an older, wealthy man. She runs into him (the boy) at a party/club and they hook up...

There is a lot of different ways to do this, would love to hear your ideas!

Themes: Open

Bad Girl

MC is the daughter of a wealthy and powerful man (politician, mafia don, whatever) and she has been running wild. All of her father's attempts to get her to behave have failed, so he hires YC (biker, gang member, criminal for hire, etc...) to kidnap her and scare her straight. The kidnapping goes off without a hitch, but even the threat of rape is met with contempt. After much verbal berating, and basically being dared to YC loses it and rapes her. While it begins as rape, somewhere in the middle something changes and it becomes consensual, rough sex. It happens a few more times, but eventually it becomes clear there is something growing between them. MC reveals that her father is not the man he appears to be, and has been abusing her for years. The reason for the kidnapping is because she ran away from him. What I foresee happening is them going after her father to make him pay, and then possibly more chaos and criminal shenanigans if we want to keep it going.

Themes: Noncon, dub-con, D/s, bdsm, and many more.

Off to the Races

A man becomes indebted to YC (I have ideas on this but would like to hear yours as well), and in order to pay that debt he gives up his daughter, MC. She goes to live at YC's estate, and while she is quite upset, and resistant at first she does eventually open up to this new experience (or not depending on how you'd like to play.)

Themes: D/s, bdsm, non-con, dub-con, & more.

Young Gods

In the near future the country is run by a few very powerful & wealthy families. Our characters are members of two of those families.

Two wealthy & powerful families arrange a marriage between their heirs. As it comes closer to the agreed upon wedding date the two heirs are thrust together for a whirlwind courtship before their "I Dos".

Themes: Open

Twist: We could add a fantasy aspect and one or both of our characters could be a supernatural race.

Co-Education

MC is a very talented thief and/or con artist. Somehow (this is open to discussion) her path crosses with YC who she believes is just another mark. After stealing from him she discovers he is actually an assassin (bounty hunter, mercenary, etc…), and he eventually tracks her down. She has already spent a good deal of his money, but he has seen how useful she could be to him so instead of killing her he forces her to work for him.

Themes: Noncon, dubcon, humiliation, corruption, public sex, exhibitionism, and more

Beautiful Stranger

MC meets YC in a bar/pub/club, and wind up having sex; in the bathroom, alley way, or in one of their cars...regardless it's hot, anonymous (really good) sex with someone both believe they will never see again. It turns out that they are neighbors, sort of. They live in the same complex, their apartments/lofts/flats look into one another's across a shared courtyard. Their one night stand turns into a game of voyeuristic/exhibitionist delights.

This is another one that can go a lot of different ways from romantic to very dark… Would love to hear your ideas!

Themes: Public/semi-public sex, voyeurism/exhibitionism, corruption, degradation, dub-con, noncon, & more...

To Hell & Back

This is in the world of outlaw bikers, violence, drugs, guns, and everything else that goes along with it. YC is the president of the club or possibly a lowly prospect trying to work his way up. MC is a new girl in town or the relative of a fellow member.

Either way, the idea is that they are two damaged people that end up trying to find some comfort in one another. The drama and conflict come from the world they live in as well as their own trauma.

This is a loose plot, so I am open to what ever ideas you have!!

Gods & Monsters

This isn't so much a plot as just a rough idea, but I'd be very interested in something in the prohibition era. Whether it's mobsters & showgirls or a Bonnie & Clyde type pairing is up for discussion, I would just really love playing something in that time frame.

Very Basic Ideas:

Office/Workplace Affair

The Girlfriend Experience

Starcrossed Lovers

Something with Bikers

Naughty Therapy Sessions

Roommates/Neighbors/Friends

These are all just frameworks. I am very open to changing things up, merging plots, and hearing your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to make suggestions!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom