Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any EVANGELION: The Red Demon

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Hello!

It me, a brand new EVA fanatic. You can have a wrong opinion, but Asuka Langley Soryu is the best girl and it isn't even close. I love that abused little Brat!

I am seeking a story-focused EVANGELION or EVANGELION-like universe roleplay where I will play Asuka as my main character and likely a few other support characters. Who should you play? Frankly... whoever you want. Canons or OCs. Doesnt matter much to me as lpng as we brainstorm and your character is interesting and capable of tangling with her.

Those interested but unfamiliar with the universe should watch some. Its on netflix. The rebuild movies are on amazon. I can help if you have a basic understanding already but I cannot prime you from scratch without ruininf the show probably!

I am also open to playing an MtF transgender Asuka. Default will be female unless requested otherwise.

1ved2w7qyku71.png

I would like to tell our own story, since EVA is pretty much a closed loop. I would like to have her be abused, hurt, tortured. I want to cry. I want a story. I want to be captivated.

While smut is likely an inevitability, note that it will be earned. Note that it would be a result of healing her. Lustful encounters might be possible, but they will always end up in flames.

So if you're cool with not getting your rocks off with ease and are like me and want to cry as you put that cigarette out on her skin, I'm with it.

n32swc2soqy71.jpg

Maybe its another time. Another place. Another life, coming together. Another loop. Another death. Another butterfly broken on the wheel.

Maybe its a predetermined fate to give everything up, to be the very best, to excel not just beyond your limits hut the limits of reality itself and achieve temporary godhood... only to be cut down. To be dragged back to hell and made to tear off your own wings, and die with the dogs eating you alive.

Not for the faint of heart. 5ap6kaz58mu71.png

DM me with interest!

Back
Top Bottom