Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fight and Fuck Me: Bratty catgirl needs to get mounted and knotted by a strong alpha. Lighthearted fantasy-adventure anime inspired setting. -NSFW

Furaido

Moon
(All characters depicted in this thread are 19 years old)

v fingers.jpg

ATTENTION TO THE GREATEST FIGHTERS AND WARRIORS FROM ACROSS THE WORLD

Do you have what it takes to face the STRONGEST FIGHTER in all of Arboria? The Champion of Power? The half-monster martial master?

I fought the Darkflame Prince as part of the Champion Quartet and saved the world, fought our way through the heart of the Narrative Realm and slew the avatar of Conquest for all of time!

AND NOW I'M BORED.

So here's the deal. Find the Coliseum of Light, make your way through the traps and perils, defeat sparkbeasts I've created. Whoever makes it to the center and beats me in the ring can take home every bit of treasure I've collected across my many adventures so far. It's all right here in the Coliseum of Light!

If you can land a hit on my Power Form you can even take me on a date!

When you inevitably lose though, I'll still be gracious! One piece of treasure is yours for the taking, but choose wisely!

So, Come One and Come All!
Give me everything you've got!

-Furaido Jensei

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi all! I figure my OC more or less speaks for herself here with her proclamation, but like any good brat she's not always the best at communicating what she wants so that's where I pop in.

*Sits backwards in a chair, turns hat around*
So let's talk about kink, themes and setting basics, and specifically what I'm looking for in a partner here!

First off: This character is petite but she is 19, I'm not interested in any scenario where she's aged down in any way.

I'm looking to pair Furaido up with a monster that's roughly canine. Can be a wolf or a wolf-like dragon or similar monster, but the general shape and the knotted cock are a must. For size I'm looking for something in the realm of a very large Earth wolf. Enough to loom and be physically impresive, but not so big that he's looming over her during sex rather than mounting her.

I'd like the monster in question to be some sort of ancient thing. A Primordial Spirit, one of the Great Old Beasts, the First Wolf. Something like that, I'm not picky. Something old enough to be annoyed by Furaido's presumption and to decide to teach her some manners, with enough power to back it up. I don't want it to completely outclass her, just be more than she was prepared to deal with. Some amount of psychic-Alpha nonsense would be great, not quite in the realm of mind control but the ability to put pressure on her would be great.

Clothes-tearing is great.

I want to veil the violence somewhat. Think of how lots of shounen anime and video games feature people getting hit with swords that should cut them in half, but only get knocked back with a dramatic visual effect. That's the level of violence I'm looking for. We can ramp up detail a bit during sex (teeth and claws scratching or pressing but not breaking surface). If it's appropriate for my character to show a little blood, I'll make that call.

I'm not looking to dwell too much on the fight scene, but what fighting there is needs to be flashy and high-action.

I'm looking to have her be fully knotted and tied, and if we can have onlookers observing that'd be great. Could be some of her fans, could be some of the monster's retinue. If anyone's there, it's important that they watch but not take part. Some jeering is fine.

Lastly, important thing is no mention of breeding and no bodily functions (scat, watersports, etc). I'm not looking for much else in terms of kink, but if you have something you'd like to include feel free to let me know!

And now since you've all been patient, here's Furaido's tits and legs - one of which has ice cream on it!

icecreamsatsu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom