Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male >> ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ / / ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ-ʀɪᴄʜ ᴄʏʙᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ

Leonora

𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉
Banished

2PxBjb8.png

pDN6QLD.png

Advanced-Lit Dark Kinks F-List

A modest collection of story-rich lines, stemming from a dystopian, technocratic core. Stories are negotiable, as are kinks; I am privy to a more sinister direction with smut, but am content to steer things into a gentler route.

I am a comprehensive writer with a thirst for story progression and character development. I enjoy churning out paragraphs, but know when to settle and keep things more concise for healthy pacing. My central character is usually accompanied by a cast of supporting characters; each of which is purposed to add a little bit of flavor into the world when needed.

I am reachable via discord, but would prefer to stick with BMR as a writing platform. I am content with writing over both threads and PMs.

Angst, hatefucking
Dub/non-con
Ownership, possessiveness
Revenge
Enemies to lovers
Bad ends, snuff
Degradation, name-calling
Facefucking, choking
Vaginal/Anal virginity
Abuse, blackmail
Brutality, aggression
Risk of pregnancy

Anthro
Cross-dressing
Macro/Micro
Vore
Scat
Vomit
Hypnosis
Breastfeeding
Birthing

z9HZ8nh.png

__ ROYAL DIADEM __

CqbY0DQ.gif

"... the Heavens are filled with lead."

In a city where a man's wealth is determined by the height of his home, a renowned bureaucrat rebroadcasts a desperate plea for the return of his missing daughter. Rumored to have been kidnapped as a teenager five years prior, she has been sighted in the Underside; the lowest and most savage region of the technocratic empire.

With information on the Datastream stating the reward as the highest its ever been, a deep-dwelling and mysterious bounty hunter takes interest, and slithers through the underworld in search of the bureau's missing heiress.

Alas, simplicity is not in order; for she has no intention of returning to the wealthy upper-world, and is instead found to be the culprit behind on onslaught of cybercrime across the Datastream. Finding her was difficult, but extracting her safely above the Underside and into the Diamond Districts is another heinous challenge in itself.
Rival bounty hunters and her own uncooperative attitude plays heavily into the realms of defeat.

__ CORPORATE KILLER __

i4xpQUq.gif

"... you made me a killing machine. Who am I to argue with your programming?"

Murder is a fine art within technocracy, and one particular Undercity hitman is the very best at his craft. His contractors are mostly anonymous, paying out unfathomable sums of money for the dispatching of mob boss and bureaucrat alike, and he makes a fine point of severing ties with any such client acquaintence.

Years of success is eventually met by a singular error, and an otherwise ordinary job takes a fatal turn as he finds himself swallowed by an accidental explosion. But death isn't quite so finite, in this city of science.

Geiger Robotics, a heinious, albeit government-backed corporation sought to recover his broken body from the wreckage. They had been his main client, after all, and his violent expertise presented an impassable opportunity to take their next steps into experimentation.

Under the brilliant watch of Dr Petra Lehmann, they transformed him. Ribs and torn ligaments were reconstructed with steel and silicon, and crushed organs replaced by caged machinations. His entire consciousness was augmented with instincts beyond human comprehension, and he would wake up in euphoric evolution, subdued as his entire sense of free will was pressed beneath the sinister will of Geiger Robotics.

Dr Lehmann disappeared shortly after his deployment, unable to stomach the usage of her life's work. Her project had intended to challenge the laws of mortality, and yet she had inadvertently supplied Geiger Robotics with a nigh unstoppable killing tool. She would move on to better things, mending her morality by working in hospital biotech.

Her monster would resurface in time, however; a well-placed shot knocks his suppression core out of line. He suddenly feels... grounded, his individuality restored. The commanding voice within his head disappeared for good, and he could remember clearly the day he died. Should have died.

Unfathomable anger stirs within the cyborg, and he yearns for revenge. Starting with Dr Lehmann.

__ MORE TO BE ADDED __

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom