Mx Female Wholesome Male Looking for a Sweet and fun stories. Willing to double!

Engagers7

Super-Earth
After quite a long Hiatus from Roleplaying in general, I am finally back and ready to create many new adventures! I am also willing to double with you as long as your own idea respect my overall kinks, limits or even Knowledge when it comes to Fandoms.

But before proceeding to the ideas and Kinks, here's what I am looking for from my partner.
- A communicative partner I can engage into OOC talks outside of the ongoing RPS
- Someone that can at least reply once a day. (Although multiple time a day would be good if we have the time for it)
-Someone that will respect what I like or dislike.
-Someone that will warn me if they lost interest in our stories.

With that out of the way, it's time to go to the spicy bits! the kinks and No's!

Kinks :
-Romance (I'm a sucker for Wholesome romantic stories)
-Aftercare
-Impregnation
-Creampie
-Multiple partners. (Although only in Harem settings where the many partners are okay with each other)
- Any kind of Soft foreplay
- Incest

No's :
-Cheating (as I mentioned above, if it isn't in an harem setting, I'm really not a huge fan of betraying or getting betrayed)
-Bondage
-Any kind of Violence
- Vore and Gore
-Death
-Drama (I'm okay with a little drama in our story, but I would prefer keeping our story as wholesome and fluff as possible.)

So here's a few pairs or even fandoms that I am more than willing to Roleplay!

Pairing :
Pet x Master:
When it come to this pair, the story of a kind master finding A girl in the wild (Either human or a Kemonomimi like a cat girl or a dog girl) interest me greatly!

Sister x Brother:
For some reason, I don't know why, but the story of siblings falling for each other and developing their bonds even further than normal is something I look for!

Student X teacher:
Who doesn't like that niche, the story of a male teacher having an eye for a beautiful girl, or even the reverse. and then they somehow end up together despise the trials waiting for them!

Unpopular girl x Popular Guy:
I tried that type of story in the past. The big popular guy having his eye in one of the most unpopular girl of the school, even if it's really hard to believe. But in the end, they get together against all harsh judgment coming their way.

Harem Setup
Yea I know, that's pretty classic, but the Idea of a man having multiple girls to take care of or satisfy is just a Juicy idea to me!

Fandoms:
Hyperdimension Neptunia
My most search fandom to play in, Playing in this universe would definitely make my day, my idea for this Fandom combine an wholesome story alongside a story a little centered on impregnation.

Kingdom Hearts
I love this Franchise to hell! Even now, I am attempting to Platinum every games in the series! For this one, I would like to take a more wholesome direction, with quite a fair share of intimate and lewd moments. some of the pairs I love in this franchise are Sora x Kairi, Riku x Naminé and Roxas x Xion.

Pokemon
What can I say about this one, The world of pokemon is so diverse and interesting! In this one, I'm interested into either a Human x Human centered paired focused on a journey of two trainers, a Pokemon x Trainer, where we explore the bond a trainer can develop with their Pokemon (I can play either side as a Male, the pokemon can be Feral, Anthro or a Ginjika.)

Alright! here's all my ideas for now! but if you have ideas of your own you might think will fit with my tastes, don't be afraid to throw it at me!

As a proof you did read the thread, Post your favorite color alongside the title of your message!

Back
Top Bottom