Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New access period

tienteeze95

Meteorite
Updating a profile adequately should suffice in lieu of multiple posts to bypass the newly accessed ‘gray period’

Updating your profile does not supercede the 3 post + 24 hour wait requirement. However, you are already out of the grey period.
Yes, I know that my account is. Just a thought to replace it, but I admit I’m not familiar with how bots work and if they could populate those fields with nonsense. I figured if one spends the time to make a profile and fill it out accordingly, it would show the account to be valid.

Someone could pretty easily just put "." in every field and the system would likely register it as "filled out" so it would be a pretty easy way to bypass. At least with the 3-post rule we do require posts to have some kind of substance, and we delete spam posts, so it's a bit easier to catch. The profile thing would also likely require us as staff to go into each profile when a new member joins, whereas the posts are publicly viewable and a lot easier to check.
Ok, makes sense! It wasn’t a problem, this suggestion was my third post regardless. Your justification shows why it shouldn’t be the bypass to the post rule!

The main thing is people see posts. People don't see an updated profile.

Back
Top Bottom