Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM Looking For a Player: The Labyrinth of the Dragon Spiral

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
Hello BlueMoon. I've been having a story idea budding in my brain for a while. So I figured I should try to find a partner to let me explore it. What is that idea? Well…

In the world Letharia, mana courses through the land along set pathways. These are lifeblood of the world and have been called Dragon Veins. However, there are points where the veins pause, wrapping around themselves continuously and seemingly infinitely before finally resuming their path. These spots become saturated with magic. The end result: ever shifting labyrinths filled with monsters and treasures.

It should stand as no surprise that these are magnets to adventurers and treasure hunters, diving in to obtain whatever spoils they can, gaining great power in the process. But it's dangerous. Everyday, people lose their lives pushing into these dens of dangers.

There is one key role to this world of adventurers: Masters. There are those blessed with the power of Masters have the ability to make those that join them much more powerful. They guide them, develop them, and in turn grow their status.

——————

So that's the elevator pitch. If it wasn't clear, I'm looking for a player who will be a Master. You will be in a city as a new Master, looking to recruit adventurers. Once you have a party, they will descend into the dungeon with the Master directing them from above. And as they level up, the Master can decide how they do so.

This roleplay is very flexible to how my partner wants it to go. These can be in depth dungeon crawling sections with the player controlling all of their party members' actions. Or we can make it vague, focusing on the player just making a few key choices.

Outside of the dungeons, it'll be time for interactions. Meeting new people, recruiting them, spending time with your party, fucking them senseless in your debauched love dungeon (this is an adult RP site. I know what you're here for), and anything else you may want to do. For those of you who may be worried about the title of Master, don't worry. You don't have to be one in the bedroom if you don't want to.

This will be a system-lite campaign. There are rules and a structure, but it won't be hard numbers in the same way D&D is. If you really want a harder system, I can discuss it with you.

What I Expect From My Partner

So, if you're still reading this, I'm going to assume it's caught your interest. Well, that's great. If you're interested, please read through the following and answer all the questions you can.

1. What sort of character are you going to play? This can be super detailed or vague, but give me something. At least a gender is the bare minimum.

2. What sort of party members do you want to recruit? Again, feel free to be as specific or vague as you want.

3. What sort of kinks do you want to explore?

4. How detailed/intense do you want the dungeon crawling to be? How punishing do you want it to be?

5. Do you prefer to play on BMR or Discord?

6. Anything else. Reasons I should play with you, questions you have, anything you want to say.

There we go. That should just about do it. Please note I am only looking to play this with one person. If you're okay with everything that was listed above, please, don't hesitate to message me.

Back
Top Bottom