Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoiler Titles Doubling?

lanadelbae

is a gun
Banished
Hi~

Does anyone know what I'm doing to get doubles of my spoiler titles? It doesn't show up in the code to be edited, and I assume it has to do with the order of something or other.
Here's an image below. See how "Plot Seeds" is doubled up? I didn't mean to do that...

Thank you in advance

screenshot.jpg

Hmm, I believe the mishap happened here:

Code:
[SPOILER="ROMANCE"][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SIZE][SPOILER="===PLOT SEEDS==="][SPOILER="ROMANCE"][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)][SIZE=3]Coming of Age[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=3]Two high school students and stepsiblings are moved to

Sometimes the spoilers glitch. Next to the preview button, click the 3 dots, then click the "[]" button to take you to the BBCode only version, and it'll show you the glitch.

EDIT: To prevent this glitch, I try to avoid spaces beneath the tags as you would creating JavaScript or CSS. Further, always try add your markup (colors, fonts, sizes) at the end, as unseen codes like {/size} make it go all crazy. I'm probably not making much sense, but is what works for me.

Hmm, I believe the mishap happened here:

Code:
[SPOILER="ROMANCE"][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SIZE][SPOILER="===PLOT SEEDS==="][SPOILER="ROMANCE"][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)][SIZE=3]Coming of Age[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=3]Two high school students and stepsiblings are moved to

Sometimes the spoilers glitch. Next to the preview button, click the 3 dots, then click the "[]" button to take you to the BBCode only version, and it'll show you the glitch.
Aha, that did do the trick! Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom