Mx Female A traditional pairing, but classics can't go wrong (teacher blackmail nsfw)

dommyalicia

Banned
Banished
Hello! Just a quick post on my first request thread. I'll beautify it as time goes along.

Here's the dyke version: Fx Female - A traditional pairing, but classics can't go wrong (teacher blackmail nsfw)

Looking for:
A semi-lit player like myself, around 3 decent paragraphs is a good length
female characters with a hidden desire to be an exhibitionist (I don't care about your RL gender)
there's always something charming about reversing power play on a teacher.
It'll be a college, and YC will be a junior teacher, who are just a few years older than the students.

Plot:
MC has always been a delinquent, and this is her second semester repeating the same subject. If she fails again, she'll be kicked out of the school. So, she decided to find compromising evidence of YC, before using it to blackmail her. MC's initial intentions were merely to pass the subject, but once she has experienced the power she had obtained from blackmailing YC, her sadistic side shows.

I would want to write a slow, paced corruption of YC.

Level 1:
Forced clotheswearing - YC will be forced to dress herself in ways that would present plenty of upskirts and cleavages.
No underwear
Forced positions - YC will be instructed to bend over, and to spread her legs, etc, to get her into all sorts of compromising positions to exhibit herself to the class.

Level 2:
Sex toys - Hidden remote vibrators and forced orgasms in front of the class.
Molesting - Allowing students to molest her.
Forced nudity
Handjobs and fingering for students
Fingering for YC.
Spanking YC in front of others
Breast worship
Lesbian strap-on sex

Level 3:
Having sex in front of the students - both vaginal and anal
Double to triple penetrations
Creampies
Eating out other female students
Bukkake

Level 4:
BDSM
More extreme punishments - predicament bondage

Additional "I would love you" kinks:
1. Bathroom control and accidental wetting
2. Pet play and eating out of pet bowls
3. Being rimmed by YC
4. Sweaty sex
5. Snowballing anything - from spit to cum

Special remarks:
In addition to general smut where YC is being used in the classroom, there will be about 60-40 story-smut ratio. The main story will revolve around the relationship between YC and MC, where MC helps her to discover her submissive side, and turns her into a subby sub.

Depending on what you want the gender of MC's to be, it can be :

strictly fxf - all female college
f and m - equal mix of male and female students
f and m, f or m bias - mix of male and female, but generally either females or males as majority of the plays.

Every kink is negotiable, just holla at me and we can brainstorm for our mutual enjoyment.

Back
Top Bottom